Mini patch broke tideborn fix....

Meiko - Heavens Tear
Meiko - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
edited May 2010 in General Discussion
Plain and simple todays little fix broke the tideborn fix...b:cry
Is there a possibility you guys are going to let both perhaps work? Because it would be nice to keep my tideborns skin tone with out looking like a bootleg geisha

Gm response greatly appreciated

-Meiko
Post edited by Meiko - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I think what happened is they attempted to fix the tideborn faces, and didn't think it would have an affect on other items, so they didn't test it with other items, just the plain TB. Then when it was implemented, it broke fashion. While TB faces are free, fashion costs money and if people stop buying fashion PWE loses money. Therefore they re-broke the face to fix the fashion.

Hopefully this gives them a better insight into how to fix the problem though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Meiko - Heavens Tear
    Meiko - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    indeed i figured as much. And me being a fan of both it becomes more of a choice of which poison I'd rather take. But since i remade my tideborn yesterday I hate my character to look discolored(?) so yeah, here's to hoping they make a fix for the ATI Tideborn issue that wont mess up my fashion too b:surrender
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I am pretty sure they didn't revert it because of sales, this I think was public responce. I mean if you look to yesterday, there was an outrage of spam everywhere about fashion. Though of course rational thinking is not the communitys strength.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ephemerai - Sanctuary
    Ephemerai - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    n___n my face glitch is gone, AND fash bug is gone. Happy day~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I'm pretty sure they are already aware of the issue. There was no need to start yet another thread about it.
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    my pure black icelace looked awesome with the so called bug, i prefer it when it was "broken" to how it looks normally
  • Moruadh - Heavens Tear
    Moruadh - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I don't know, I've kinda grown accustom to the all blue coloring. A normal pale color to me looks like some sort of outbreak of funky ear people spread across PWI.

I suppose change is nice for the various colors of the skin tone but, Pale to me just looks off.