PWI is kinda weird

Aura_Kay - Raging Tide
Aura_Kay - Raging Tide Posts: 16 Arc User
edited May 2010 in General Discussion
lol.. i relized my fash was bugged. but on the other side my tb chars face skin colour can change. but after the fix patch my fash was fixed but my tb skin was bugged againb:angry
Post edited by Aura_Kay - Raging Tide on

Comments

• MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AngRYY !!
    ME tooo !!!! b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • ManeK - Harshlands
    ManeK - Harshlands Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    is there any way for me to change my assassins face colour?
    Level 100 Blademaster - Diverse (Harshlands)
    Level 97 Cleric - ManeK (Harshlands)
    Level 91 Wizard - lnnocent (Harshlands)
    Level 86 Archer - AimLow (Harshlands)

May The Force Not Be With You!! b:victoryb:laugh
  • Sangodoc - Dreamweaver
    Sangodoc - Dreamweaver Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Wow, I'm glad I didn't use my makeover scroll then.

This suggests the obvious question: if they know that what went wrong with the fashion fixes the Tideborn face color problem (apparently something with the alpha transparency layer?), couldn't they make a workaround to basically re-apply this "bug" only to the Tideborn faces, thus fixing the ATI/Tideborn face color bug? I'm guessing that the alpha channel of the coloring layer for Tideborn faces is basically 0 (completely transparent) on ATI cards, meaning that changes to the coloring layer won't be visible. Simply changing the alpha transparency in the same way as the fashion bug should fix that problem.

Please, I hope someone high up can pass along this suggestion to the developers as a potential fix for a long standing problem.

Thank you. :-)

(For the record, I'm a computer programmer with experience in software for computer imaging and graphics, so I know a bit about this subject.)
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    is there any way for me to change my assassins face colour?

Yes, buy an nVidia graphics card.

Unfortunately its your video card, which means anyone with nVidia card sees your face matching your body. Anyone with ATI video cards do not.

Of course i was being sarcastic with the buy a new card thing, but simply meant its an incompatibility issue with ATI cards, so nothing you can do about it until the monkeys... i mean devs at PWI can figure out how to code it properly.