Question - Packed Mobs

phants
phants Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Extremely sorry if this is in the wrong section, seemed most appropriate. Me and my friend are basically looking for a group of packed mobs, as in, they're very close together, for aoes, around the level of 33-40. We don't know if there is even a group of mobs like that at this level, so if there's not, ignore us, we're stupid.

In short, looking for the tightest group of level 33-40. If you know of any and wish to share I'd be very grateful. Co-ords would be useful, but a rough area would also help a lot. Thanks in advance for any help!
Post edited by phants on

Comments

• BlazingSky - Dreamweaver
    BlazingSky - Dreamweaver Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Usually people will round up their choice of mob by attacking once and then running to the next one, gathering an entire group of them in a short amount of time. That way, you don't need them to already be tightly packed and you can have a freedom of choice for which mobs you kill. Just make sure to watch your health.

b:laugh

Perfect World: The only place where farmers can get rich.
  • Flaunt - Dreamweaver
    Flaunt - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    That's one option, however me and my friend are both quite squishy, so it would mean pulling in a third player. We frequently do the tight mobs technique on groups of about 3 at best. Like I said earlier, if there's no one off decent spot, don't worry about it too much, we were just curious :)
  • BlazingSky - Dreamweaver
    BlazingSky - Dreamweaver Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Well, you can try the robSoft database to find more mobs of the level you're looking for.

(Edited because I'm dumb.) =P

Perfect World: The only place where farmers can get rich.
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Spiders. Near yan the traitor especially, they tend to be in great big clumps.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Just don't get too close to yan...
    he hurts.
    >.<'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    The mobs by Allies Camp tend to clump up, but they're all physical attack (1 melee, 2 types of archers.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga