Don't mess with what works!

Bellsmustdie - Raging Tide
Bellsmustdie - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Suggestion Box
Dear PWI - You messed with my fashion, and now some of my outfit colors have changed! Maybe the guys in game don't care but I do! Change it back! b:shocked
Also I think changing the dragon quest drops to 20 percent less is a sucky way to make things more expensive in game. My main is a level 80 cleric and it's difficult enough for medics to make ends meet! How about evening the playing field and giving the clerics a 20 percent raise? Those drops are how we pay for repairs and mp pots! b:cry
Seriously, you tweeked a bit too much this time. b:angry Please tweek it back!
Post edited by Bellsmustdie - Raging Tide on

Comments

• ugysekell
    ugysekell Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    The fashion is fixed but I agree with the DQ thing. Things are so expensive, and not everyone have time to TT all day. :c I like the double rates though, it should be permanent so we get more drops, lol. I'm grinding my butt off during the 2x rates to earn enough coins.
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    There's already a sticky thread about the fashion issue at http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=729812. No need to start another.
  • knio
    knio Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    @Rainbowvidel - Yeah.. .there's a fashion one... but did you read the rest? Methinks not. methinks you read about the fashion and immediately posted that.

@OP - I think that the DQ's need to be put back to normal too.