Demon / Sage Conversion NO QUEST

bhman
bhman Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2010 in General Discussion
HAY whats up i have the 10 gold (Celestial Schism Mold from the PW Boutique) I have the 200 Mirage Celestones .. I went to both NPC. and neither of them offer a quest to convert the MOLD in to the actual item required to convert from sage/demon. WTH give me back my 10 gold!
Post edited by bhman on

Comments

• SinNBeyond - Heavens Tear
    SinNBeyond - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Yea i have the same problem. lame.. and whats this i hear u need to be 99 to learn any skills?
  • thriceface
    thriceface Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    been having the same issues, glad im not the only one lol
  • Nayuko - Lost City
    Nayuko - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    im pretty sure you need level 100 cutli for this, works fine for me.
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    im pretty sure you need level 100 cutli for this, works fine for me.

Looks like PWI goofed again. They never mentioned this "little" prerequisite in their guide.

Wondering if they'll put the blame on players' hardware this time b:chuckle

Thgose who got screwed : better make a screenshot of their guide before they modify it, so you have some proof when you'll ask for a refund.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    They actually were pretty consistant in saying it was for "Celestial Demon" and "Celestial Sage" which are the names for the 100 cultivation. Even so I also assumed it would work for 89+ cultivation since that would make much more sense. The skills you get with the 100 cultivation are the same for sage and demon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    They actually were pretty consistant in saying it was for "Celestial Demon" and "Celestial Sage" which are the names for the 100 cultivation.

If the level requisite is 100, players should not be able to get the quest if they are below level 100, like any other quests.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • SinNBeyond - Heavens Tear
    SinNBeyond - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    That just sucks. wish i would have seen that before. Let me see will i ever get my 100 fairy? NOPE who the HELL wants to take a assassin on a FULL RB so i can finish chrono and get 4th OHT land to finish culti?
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    That just sucks. wish i would have seen that before. Let me see will i ever get my 100 fairy? NOPE who the HELL wants to take a assassin on a FULL RB so i can finish chrono and get 4th OHT land to finish culti?

Your faction?
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.