Why Cant I Go Hell????

Oneshotu - Lost City
Oneshotu - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
edited May 2010 in General Discussion
I have the 200 mirrage , i bought the thing from CS but twhen i talk to the npc it says required item is missing, wtfwtf!! help please
So the Dead guy says "LOL you fail, you didnt even one shot me"
Nuf said.
Post edited by Oneshotu - Lost City on

Comments

• Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Cause you'r lvl 81?
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    *facepalm*

Where did you read 'it gives you your cultivation when you buy it' <.<

The quality of the players has gone down drastically *sigh*
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Oneshotu - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Cause you'r lvl 81?

no, my lvl 100 wr, forgot to post on other char, stop being smart
    Nuf said.
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Cause you'r lvl 81?

Ouch, I don't think he understands what Sage/Demon ~Conversion~ means.

Only people who are already Level 89+ and have turned Sage or Demon can converge.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saymor - Dreamweaver
    Saymor - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    If I'm not mistaken... You have to be level 100+ and have the final fairy.

edit: eh didn't read the second reply...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Oneshotu - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    *facepalm*

Where did you read 'it gives you your cultivation when you buy it' <.<

The quality of the players has gone down drastically *sigh*

another dumb ****?i went to the ****** npc where it says u transfer culti
    Nuf said.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    no, my lvl 100 wr, forgot to post on other char, stop being smart

I gave you the best possible awneser with the info I had. That info was that you were lvl 81.
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
    edited May 2010
    then post on your main if you don't want ppl to mistake you and *yawn* at flaming
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Oneshotu - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    k, my wr is 10x, anyone else have this problem?
    Nuf said.
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    k, my wr is 10x, anyone else have this problem?

Are you sure you were on that char when you tried going to hell.... b:chuckle Or you forgot to switch as well?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Rosaly_ - Lost City
    _Rosaly_ - Lost City Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    @ OP:

You're rude, you should go to hell. b:shutup
    Send in a ticket and be rude to the GMs. The people here that are trying to help you are only getting rude comments back from you. I'd suggest people stop trying to help you, because you don't seem to be appreciating their efforts. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RawDawg - Heavens Tear
    RawDawg - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Also, quit failing so hard. Don't make a major decision without thoroughly researching and weighing options, and you wouldn't have to even worry about a conversion.
  • Absoluth - Heavens Tear
    Absoluth - Heavens Tear Posts: 764 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    @ OP:

Send in a ticket and be rude to the GMs. The people here that are trying to help you are only getting rude comments back from you. I'd suggest people stop trying to help you, because you don't seem to be appreciating their efforts. b:bye
    Correction. People were being stupid and gave smartass replies without being of any help. He was only rude cuz ppl asked for it.
    PWI:
    "Free to play. Pay to win"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pure_Black - Harshlands
    Pure_Black - Harshlands Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    so you have the item and the 200 mirages to create the chism mold?

If so you need to accept the quest to create the mold first.

Then you can accept the quest to activate the change your cultivation
    edited May 2010
    @ OP:

^that
    Correction. People were being stupid and gave smartass replies without being of any help. He was only rude cuz ppl asked for it.

^not that
    so you have the item and the 200 mirages to create the chism mold?

If so you need to accept the quest to create the mold first.

Then you can accept the quest to activate the change your cultivation

^guess that's the answer

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PlumDumb - Heavens Tear
    PlumDumb - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    THIS my friends is a prime example of a ORACLE build and clueless on doing things..LVL meens NOTHING..poor guy.Money cant buy smarts.
  • RainKilganon - Lost City
    RainKilganon - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    THIS my friends is a prime example of a ORACLE build and clueless on doing things..LVL meens NOTHING..poor guy.Money cant buy smarts.

Wait what? Where do you even GET oracles from this? Especially considering his join date is OVER A YEAR AGO and he's 81 on this char. If that's an oracle baby, he's doing it wrong. He asked a legit question and just because this avatar is lower than 89 people assumed he meant that one. It has nothing to do with not buying smarts. For all you know he actually can't do it for some reason, especially given this games track record for glitchy updates. Looks like YOU need to find a place to buy smarts. Not every problem is solved by LOLORACLENUB.

Unless you are a troll, in which case, success.
    "I'm in the Dark, I'm alone around you. I've been here before, nobody here to get me through. Oh, I'm losing my faith in every way, That points to you, I'm in the dark." <3 The Birthday Massacre
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Wait what? Where do you even GET oracles from this? Especially considering his join date is OVER A YEAR AGO and he's 81 on this char. If that's an oracle baby, he's doing it wrong. He asked a legit question and just because this avatar is lower than 89 people assumed he meant that one. It has nothing to do with not buying smarts. For all you know he actually can't do it for some reason, especially given this games track record for glitchy updates. Looks like YOU need to find a place to buy smarts. Not every problem is solved by LOLORACLENUB.

Unless you are a troll, in which case, success.

the title makes you think he tried it on that character too.

anyways here

Converting:
    Talk to a Conversion Executor at (572, 649) in Archosaur or at (121, 858) in City of a Thousand Streams and change your life today! When you speak with them, you'll be able to accept a quest to create a Celestial Schism. To create this item, you'll need to obtain a Celestial Schism Mold from the PW Boutique. Bring the mold and 200 Mirage Celestones back to the Conversion Executor and they should be able to create the Celestial Schism for you.

Once it's created, speak with the Conversion Executor again and select their Sage/Demon Conversion Service. It's at this point where the conversion takes place. Simply choose Convert and you'll be playing for the other side.

Things to Consider:
    You can convert as many times as you'd like, but you'll have to reacquire Celestial Schism Molds and Mirage Celestones each time. Keep in mind that any Sage/Demon skills that you currently have will revert back to their level 10 non-Sage/non-Demon skills. This means you'll have to relearn your skills. Some skills that were only attainable as Celestial Sages/Demons will be converted to their corresponding skill from the opposing Spiritual Cultivation.

Need help reaching your cultivation? Make sure you check out our guide here: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/guide/spiritual_adept
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • ManeK - Harshlands
    ManeK - Harshlands Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Well said Escorian

and people stop flaming the OP, imagine you were in his situation and had the same problem and thought it wasnt working, would you have got a bit worked up too?
    Level 100 Blademaster - Diverse (Harshlands)
    Level 97 Cleric - ManeK (Harshlands)
    Level 91 Wizard - lnnocent (Harshlands)
    Level 86 Archer - AimLow (Harshlands)

May The Force Not Be With You!! b:victoryb:laugh