What The Hell Happend To My Fashion !

Kaori_Hinata - Sanctuary
Kaori_Hinata - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
edited May 2010 in General Discussion
I PAY 6 GOLD TO BUY CLOTHES USING MY CREDIT CARD AND NOW U FKED UP MY CLOTHES !!!!!!!!!! THEY LOOKS HORRIBLE AND COMPLETY DIFFERENT !!

VERYYYYYYYYYYYY BAD MAINTENANCE BUT YA KEEP PUTTING UR PACK TO MAKE MORE MONEY b:angry
Post edited by Kaori_Hinata - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    [/caps?]

.-. It's a bug people....they'll fix it. ......Eventually.
  • Assburger - Harshlands
    Assburger - Harshlands Posts: 785 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    ....omg really? they effing will? omg a PW miracle O___o
    Harshland's everlasting cleric L.uckyrose and damn proud of it

Should be back very very soon...two weeks from now at most b:bye
    ~Pst...imma girl barb ;-P
  • Euphy - Dreamweaver
    Euphy - Dreamweaver Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Fashion is a major part of the game for me. I'd like for them to fix this today. This cannot wait a week. A lot of players invest considerable amount of money into fashion. I'm not going to playing much if my outfits are ruined.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Tiger42.giflol
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Bugs get fixed? Really?
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Please submit a ticket to customer support with a screen shot and we'll look into it. Thanks.!
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    See? b:chuckle
  • Ltchy - Heavens Tear
    Ltchy - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    ill be posting 3 screenies then. since 3/4 fash sets are messed up reallll good.. u_u'
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I'm reposting what i put in a thread i made at the same time as these simply cause it already seems this is going to be the main thread. lol

I log in and see world chats about fashion being screwed up. My pirate top looked fine... so i put on my pure black vamp top... it's definitely pure black now.... there's NO RED at all (no texture to the dyed parts at all either, just flat black).

Plz post what u see screwed up so they can fix it.

FYI... how hard is it to do a update without **** up **** you shouldn't even be TOUCHING the coding for?
    /end post

BTW, we dont' need to submit tickets... that's what this forum's for, when u all **** up, we tell you.. u fix it. I have a feeling this thread's going to get very large lol.

And um Euphy... i hope u were kidding... you're not going to play cause your pixel outfits were temporaily eff'ed up? lol
  • Darkjagans - Heavens Tear
    Darkjagans - Heavens Tear Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    lol geez seriously though, why would you GMs want us to send tickets which will unnecessarily flood your support team with hundred and thousands of tickets with screenshots complaining about the same thing, when you guys know damn well from these threads and complaints that fashion is screwed up?

Doesn't sound very time efficient to me.
  • Assburger - Harshlands
    Assburger - Harshlands Posts: 785 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I'm reposting what i put in a thread i made at the same time as these simply cause it already seems this is going to be the main thread. lol

I log in and see world chats about fashion being screwed up. My pirate top looked fine... so i put on my pure black vamp top... it's definitely pure black now.... there's NO RED at all (no texture to the dyed parts at all either, just flat black).

Plz post what u see screwed up so they can fix it.

FYI... how hard is it to do a update without **** up **** you shouldn't even be TOUCHING the coding for?
    /end post

BTW, we dont' need to submit tickets... that's what this forum's for, when u all **** up, we tell you.. u fix it. I have a feeling this thread's going to get very large lol.

And um Euphy... i hope u were kidding... you're not going to play cause your pixel outfits were temporaily eff'ed up? lol

well i think Euphy has a point. u spend all that ceesh on clothes and it'll turn out looking like poo? i'd be pissed too. i spend hard earned money on that shizz -__-;
    Harshland's everlasting cleric L.uckyrose and damn proud of it

Should be back very very soon...two weeks from now at most b:bye
    ~Pst...imma girl barb ;-P
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    I PAY 6 GOLD TO BUY CLOTHES USING MY CREDIT CARD AND NOW U FKED UP MY CLOTHES !!!!!!!!!! THEY LOOKS HORRIBLE AND COMPLETY DIFFERENT !!

VERYYYYYYYYYYYY BAD MAINTENANCE BUT YA KEEP PUTTING UR PACK TO MAKE MORE MONEY b:angry

Btw it might help to indicate WHICH of your fashion is messed up....\

And Assburger... i agree i'm pissed too but i'm not going to stop playing...... it's not like they wont' fix this.
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    /end post

I'd love to see how you'd do at coding sweetheart.

Unless you want your fash to stay effed up....submit a ticket, or suck it up.
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Reposting in case this thread becomes more viewed than another:

Sets I am noticing a change in:

- Shining Feather Set: while parts of this set used to be transparent and pinkish in colour, they're now one solid colour.

(Please note I only saw this was the sleeves, but I assume it remains the same for the whole set.)

- Corsair's Set: This set used to sparkle, so whenever you turned your camera angle around it would kind of... well, sparkle. It no longer does. Also, the fur on the coat is no longer white, it's now the same solid colour as the rest of the coat.

- Leopard Top: It doesn't fade out to a certain colour, and some of the spots are no longer orange in the base. (My brown leopard top is suddenly very, very ugly.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    uah it seem schoolgirl and vampire fashion is broken . . b:surrender
    b:cry
    any other that broken ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Ltchy - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    Reposting in case this thread becomes more viewed than another:

Sets I am noticing a change in:

- Shining Feather Set: while parts of this set used to be transparent and pinkish in colour, they're now one solid colour.

(Please note I only saw this was the sleeves, but I assume it remains the same for the whole set.)

- Corsair's Set: This set used to sparkle, so whenever you turned your camera angle around it would kind of... well, sparkle. It no longer does. Also, the fur on the coat is no longer white, it's now the same solid colour as the rest of the coat.

- Leopard Top: It doesn't fade out to a certain colour, and some of the spots are no longer orange in the base. (My brown leopard top is suddenly very, very ugly.)

also the whole schoolgirl outfit; and the ballet dress
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2010
    also the whole schoolgirl outfit; and the ballet dress

Also add on the Pearl Blossom Dress

The 'belt' thingy and floral designs are no longer a static colour like they should be, they're just a slightly altered shade of the base colour of the dress.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    I'd love to see how you'd do at coding sweetheart.

Unless you want your fash to stay effed up....submit a ticket, or suck it up.

First off i'm not your sweetheart. Second, i'm no programmer but i DO know from a couple basic classes each item in the game should have it's own line in the coding to "set" how it looks and works and whatnot. I'm pretty effin sure the devs know what line has to do with what... or they SHOULD. Now..... correct me if i'm wrong, but did ANY of this patch have ANYTHING to do with almost every piece of fashion in the game?

Second, i'll reitterate what someone said above you. Why the hell would we send in THOUSANDS of tickets taking up the devs/gm's time reading them when they can read this thread (and maybe a couple others), realize half the freaking fashion's scrwed up, and double check it all themselves.
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Add the leopard pants as well :|

They no longer have the texture I loved for it to have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lyritha - Heavens Tear
    Lyritha - Heavens Tear Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    first thing I thought when I saw the fashion glitch is they attempted to fix the nude under waterfalls glitch but seems that is not the case because that still happens. Anyhow whatever they were trying to fix has failed and results in some hopefully temporarily unhappy customers.
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    this should be fun to read about hehe b:singood thing i dont buy fashionb:laugh
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Oh my god, so they made a mistake! They'll fix it, sheesh. Why you guys are so antsy about a temporary problem is beyond me. Don't pee your pants.

Fashion's part of their revanue, people....if it doesn't look pretty, they don't get money....and so you KNOW that they'll have THAT fixed as soon as they can.

Also, add in the Icelace set...the spots are gone in all the pieces.
  • kerenta
    kerenta Posts: 44
    edited May 2010
    Oh my god, so they made a mistake! They'll fix it, sheesh.

They said the same when TB came out and most players had the "pale face" problem... Still not fixed. xD
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    [/caps?]

.-. It's a bug people....they'll fix it. ......Eventually.

Like they fixed Forrest Ruins, Monthly Races and the hundred of other bugs? b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • anwynd
    edited May 2010
    isnt all the **** they said they would fix still broken lol or uncompleted
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Na.... more ppl buying dyes more $... Why I got a feeling we'll get an apology but colors not bk...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anwynd
    edited May 2010
    another brilliant sceamb:laugh
  • Ltchy - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    see; if they do THAT I am quitting; not fixing it at all would be BS..
  • Cy_clone - Heavens Tear
    Cy_clone - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Don't worry, anything that could cause a potential loss of income for pwi will be fixed ASAP. b:pleased
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2010
    Oh my god, so they made a mistake! They'll fix it, sheesh. Why you guys are so antsy about a temporary problem is beyond me. Don't pee your pants.

Bug fixes become more important to people (myself included) when we have spent very real money on them.

Because then, when this happens, it's more like we've bought "broken goods" - and it's PWE's job to not break them in the first place. Now they've broken them, they had better fix them.

Also, like they fixed the magic shell glitch? Or Lunar? Or the rubberbanding? Or the "you go nude in water"? Or the... you get the idea. At least, I hope you do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]