fb19 with 2 player squad?

Rawing - Sanctuary
Rawing - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Is there any chance for a lvl 35 cleric + 35 veno to clear fb19 (on their own)? Without tons of pots or charms that is >_>
We've been in fb19 (untamed one) before, but I can't remember the lvl anymore... shouldn't have been higher than 40. Mobs were pretty much killable (I like that word. lol), but what about the boss? (We didn't go that far :D)
anonymous: LMAO!
Rawing: your **** fell off.
=====================
Don't call assassins "sin". They're more like "****". But neither sounds good anyway.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
PS: Don't use Photoshop. Use GIMP. It's free. And the result can be seen above.
Post edited by Rawing - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    With a veno and cleric, thus 2 squashy's, the only one who could tank the boss would be veno's pet. And I'm pritty sure a lvl 35 pet can't tank it with 1 lvl 35 veno healing.

Also, you'd take hours lurning each and every mob XD
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Dioica - Sanctuary
    Dioica - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    With a veno and cleric, thus 2 squashy's, the only one who could tank the boss would be veno's pet. And I'm pritty sure a lvl 35 pet can't tank it with 1 lvl 35 veno healing.

Also, you'd take hours lurning each and every mob XD

This totally depends on the veno (how fast she can heal and her tanking pet's defenses).

But yes, that would be slow.
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    FB19? I would think you'd need maybe one more toon in the 25-35 level area, preferably another veno to help heal the tanking pet. Cleric could alternate between DD and healing.

I think it's do-able, just might take some time, and you'll have to be creative.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • Rawing - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    Thanks for the quick replies. Personally, I don't care about slow or fast, just doing it for fun anyway. And we've changed our plan; we're taking a lvl 20 veno + barb with us. Venos can heal other ppl's pets? Good to know :D
    Okay, guess we'll try. One more question... we'd go for untamed+elf instances. Are those bosses guarded by some evil mobs or are they all alone? Could determine if we die or not :D
    =====================
    Don't call assassins "sin". They're more like "****". But neither sounds good anyway.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mingan - Raging Tide
    Mingan - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I've soloed the untamed FB19 boss with my alt at lvl 31 with a damn Magmite. No problem for a full mag Veno with pet heal maxed to her lvl.
    Edit: With a Veno in the squad you don't have to think about adds. Lure is the keyword.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh sweet insanity...
  • Amarante - Raging Tide
    Amarante - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Mingan's advice is good. Lure. It'll take you time, but you'll get there, eventually. As long as your squad is good at what they do then you'll be fine. fb19 bosses (any race) all like to be up close and personal. If your veno and her pet are good, then you'll have a blast in there.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Level 35 veno can do it solo easily. Level 25 veno can do it solo with patience. Cleric is just added help.

All of the fb19 bosses are guarded by little adds. Just pull them normally and go after the boss after.

Piece of advice, don't let the barb try to tank the bosses. He likely could, I know my alt barb tanked all of the fb19 bosses at level 20, the issue is with only a single cleric, the cleric is likely going to be unable to keep their MP up enough to keep spamming heals even with pots.

I'd suggest starting with the Untamed fb19 first too. It's longer, but the mobs are more spread out and will be good practice pulling for the venos.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Rawing - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    Lvl 25 veno soloing this? o.O
    ok, I'll stop asking then... guess it's a miracle if we fail xD
    thanx for the encouragement, you're an awesome community :D
    =====================

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I soloed a FB19 untamed for fun with my lvl 28 veno with a lvl 27 magmite.
    NPC/quest gear, took a while , but can be done.
    Whoever says anything else never played a veno.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    CeliaZ - Sanctuary Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I soloed a FB19 untamed for fun with my lvl 28 veno with a lvl 27 magmite.
    NPC/quest gear, took a while , but can be done.
    Whoever says anything else never played a veno.

True, solo'd fb19 with a 25 veno with magmite, the human one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]