Nirvana dagger recast question.

Options
Islamey - Dreamweaver
Islamey - Dreamweaver Posts: 586 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Assassin
I don't quite get how the re-cast works.
How come for the G13 recast, the TT99 gold dagger gets its +2 range add-on replaced with -0.1 int add-on while the Lunar dagger stays the same?
Is the -0.1 int kept in the G15 recast?

It seems like the relentless finisher and barrier thorn both G15 recast into the same dagger (based on pwidatabase). So assuming the -0.1 int is kept from the TT99 G13, how does the TT100 G15 recast work?

I'm just a bit confused on what add-ons get transferred over with each recast.
The chillum is sometimes referred to as a chalice, based on a quote from the Biblical book of Deuteronomy. Thanks and praises are offered to Jah before smoking the chillum.
Post edited by Islamey - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I don't quite get how the re-cast works.
    How come for the G13 recast, the TT99 gold dagger gets its +2 range add-on replaced with -0.1 int add-on while the Lunar dagger stays the same?
    Is the -0.1 int kept in the G15 recast?

It seems like the relentless finisher and barrier thorn both G15 recast into the same dagger (based on pwidatabase). So assuming the -0.1 int is kept from the TT99 G13, how does the TT100 G15 recast work?

I'm just a bit confused on what add-ons get transferred over with each recast.

☆Barrier Thorn

EDIT: it ate my damn post and wont let my post it -_-
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Islamey - Dreamweaver
    Islamey - Dreamweaver Posts: 586 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    What am I suppose to be seeing =o? besides a link to pwidatabase b:surrender
    The chillum is sometimes referred to as a chalice, based on a quote from the Biblical book of Deuteronomy. Thanks and praises are offered to Jah before smoking the chillum.
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ☆Barrier Thorn Gutbreaker have 2 stages:

first : ☆Barrier Thorn Nirvana

where it loses its range for interval. probably an error when the devs made them but it made everyone (sins) happy. this stage is the recast stage.

2nd: ☆☆Dark Death Thorn

this one has completely random stats. 1 major and 2 minor stats. it does NOT keep any stats from the recast. this is the quenching stage.

☆Unconsciousness also have 2 stages:

☆Unconsciousness Nirvana
    this stage changes no attributes. it raises damage and (according to pwdatabase) raises the damage received from refines, though the weapon grade stays the same.

2) ☆☆Netherworld Guidance
    this one has completely random stats. 1 major and 2 minor stats. it does NOT keep any stats from the recast. the only difference between this stage and the barrier thorn's final stage is the look of the weapon

☆☆Relentless Finisher turns into ☆☆Dark Death Thorn skipping the recast stage altogether.
    all this means is if you have the TT100 weapon you need less rapture stones to get to G15 Nirvana weapon.

EDIT: found the problem. it didn't like the dot/hyphen things between the words
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington