Pleeaseeeee

13»

Comments

• Malilizi - Harshlands
    Malilizi - Harshlands Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I don't see how it's arrogant to expect a level 100 to be wearing something other than 7x molds or a level 9x to actually have shards in their gear. Anyway I wouldn't call any of us arrogant. I don't think I'm the best veno or have the best gear or am OH SO amazing. We're all just very competitive. So when you're doing something like an 80v80 TW and half of the 80 have terrible gear, don't listen to your instructions, and come without charms then you get fairly frustrated.

We never even called specific people out on their gear or play style so if they get butt hurt over constructive criticism than I don't know what to tell them.

I also love how Taarloor is talking about a guild he was never in like he knows what went on or talking about people he's never even talked to.

I remember you begging Lig to join Evoke when you first made it and then insulting him when he said he wouldn't. b:thanks
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Sorry, i pee'd myself when i read this lmao. wannabes? really? wannabes my friend are people like yourself, with evoke. Just gaining land now and think you all high and mighty. KD is a proven faction that held nearly the entire map for a pretty long time. Wannabes lol? i think not.

Sorry, I'll attempt to be clear enough for your arrogant **** to understand what I'm saying. From the outside, looking at KD, what you see is a bunch of people at the top who think they're so pro at this game they have the right to belittle their own guildies and expect their obedence and fellowship. They think they're so pro that they dont keep a handle on what is happening outside of their guild, yet always assume they know. You see a massive churn rate pf people going to other guilds saying the same thing: "I worked my **** off for nothing, they're a bunch of ****." Thats who you are to most people on the server, thats why I refer to you and your clique as elitist wannabes, you want to be and think you are so elite that the rest of us aren't able to comprehend your greatness, so your guild got crushed, yet none of you understand it at all because you're all so far up your own asses you don't see what everyone else does.

Hope this helped, Tabby Boos b:bye
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I don't see how it's arrogant to expect a level 100 to be wearing something other than 7x molds or a level 9x to actually have shards in their gear. Anyway I wouldn't call any of us arrogant. I don't think I'm the best veno or have the best gear or am OH SO amazing. We're all just very competitive. So when you're doing something like an 80v80 TW and half of the 80 have terrible gear, don't listen to your instructions, and come without charms then you get fairly frustrated.

We never even called specific people out on their gear or play style so if they get butt hurt over constructive criticism than I don't know what to tell them.

I also love how Taarloor is talking about a guild he was never in like he knows what went on or talking about people he's never even talked to.

I remember you begging Lig to join Evoke when you first made it and then insulting him when he said he wouldn't. b:thanks

I cant comprehend how a guild with as many resources as KD failed to improve level 100's with 7x gear Mali, assuming you're even stating facts, maybe if you guys were less concerned with yourselves and more with helping others it wouldnt have been a problem and you wouldnt have lost so many people. You're really just restating my point only with your own ignorant tongue.

And yes, I used to speak on a civil level with Ligeia until they belittled me and my guild with their typical wannabe elitist remarks, doing what you're accusing me of, judging a guild from the outside without truely knowing what it was like on the inside. So I flamed him and will continue to do so, and have no doubt Evoke and PengWINS will not be on good terms.

Also considering there are quite a few ex-KD in Evoke I think its fair to say I have a better idea of what it was like in there than Ligeia would of Evoke, so please, go love on Ligeia because I really dont need your love at all.

b:bye
  • Malilizi - Harshlands
    Malilizi - Harshlands Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I cant comprehend how a guild with as many resources as KD failed to improve level 100's with 7x gear Mali, assuming you're even stating facts, maybe if you guys were less concerned with yourselves and more with helping others it wouldnt have been a problem and you wouldnt have lost so many people. You're really just restating my point only with your own ignorant tongue.

And yes, I used to speak on a civil level with Ligeia until they belittled me and my guild with their typical wannabe elitist remarks, doing what you're accusing me of, judging a guild from the outside without truely knowing what it was like on the inside. So I flamed him and will continue to do so, and have no doubt Evoke and PengWINS will not be on good terms.

Also considering there are quite a few ex-KD in Evoke I think its fair to say I have a better idea of what it was like in there than Ligeia would of Evoke, so please, go love on Ligeia because I really dont need your love at all.

b:bye

To be honest it's fairly hard to keep track of what exactly every member in a 200 person guild is using for gear. Whenever we noticed a problem like that we'd try to fix it, but a lot of people were resistant to any sort of help and any attempts to improve their gear was seen as a massive insult. Even mentioning that there was something wrong with their gear seemed to put some people into a rage.

But yes...I only ever thought of myself when I ran world bosses, even though I didn't need shards and ran CoA, even though I didn't need rings or books. Or any of the other events and things I did for the guild. It seems that people think that, unless you spend all your time in HH farming people gear, that you're only thinking of yourself. Several people in the guild would whine that the officers never helped anyone when they themselves were 95+ and could have easily gone and helped people, but somehow it was only our job to level and gear people out. That sense of entitlement is something that was a huge issue in KD and I see it now in other guild's guild chats when I'm on those characters. They may be in a new guild but it's the same exact issues.

Taarloor how do you expect people to NOT belittle your guild when, for months, most of your guild wouldn't show up for TW unless it was a stacked war? Your guild is just a glorified fake bidder with enough people to make it look like it's serious. I never said anything about your guild on the inside, only the things I have seen it do/say. And who was ever offering you love? Gross.
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Maybe if KD's "Leadership" wasnt a bunch of elitist wannabes who consistantly tried to make everyone in their own guild feel useless there wouldnt have been such a rush/push for people to improve their gears, and maybe you would have retained the people who left when they got something, since they wouldnt be quietly dispising your arrogant ****.

Good luck with PengWINS, so glad theres now a new name for the same old flaming, and please dont QQ when the whole server treats you like they did KD, since it wasnt the name "Kingdom" that was hated, it was the people in it.

taarloor..taarloor truth is most kd were willing to help others unless you trash talk em..people base off thier opinions off of one person..example i was killing a crim barb that looted my drops that i killed fairly and kept on killing him..but crim just thought i was killing him for the hell of it and at the time crim was sl for kd...thats pretty much what the server did to kd. b:thanks
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    And yes, I used to speak on a civil level with Ligeia until they belittled me and my guild with their typical wannabe elitist remarks
    Maybe you should have stopped turning my chat box blue after the tenth time I refused to join your guild. The only way to get you to leave me alone was to be a jerk about it. You should be less pushy and learn to take 'no' for an answer if you want to remain on civil terms with people in the future.
    I worked my **** off for nothing
    This is the most interesting statement I've seen so far. I'll post Kingdom's Worldboss and g9 spreadsheets again and you can tell me who worked so hard for nothing.
    Attendance: http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tlSYBICz9kR7QglAq3f3Kcg&output=html
    Handout: http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0AscYyfhnQR0EdG1yemFqeUxjQVJjMDdNMm5PTFpjcHc&gid=0
    Here's CoA, too: http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tgA90JQFQkox0sy1uZ46OoQ&output=html
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    sneaky complaining bout not getting funded..mate you got CoA ring after 3 attendence dont complain b:bye
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Lawl ****, at least I +7ed a HH99 xbow and not a HH80 xbow lol =P
    sneaky complaining bout not getting funded..mate you got CoA ring after 3 attendence dont complain

Why are you assumig Im complaining about ME not getting "funded"?
    Im talking about those who just rage quit without stating their opinion and all b:sad
    It seems that people think that, unless you spend all your time in HH farming people gear, that you're only thinking of yourself

LOL Mali, this is so true. I recall someone in guild chat rage quittin saying ur a selfish b*** -.- just uncalled for
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Batman - Harshlands
    Batman - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I can see why you call that core KD a bunch of ... but the truth is, there was one above all of them and that was Lea... lol lea
  • Lulu - Harshlands
    Lulu - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    @ Dark_Fate/Ash:I knew you for a while now and you turned into a direspected person, talking **** and pulling others into dirt by your talk.Not like you ever were highly respected. Just a typical trashtalker and nobody big, that is who you are on the outside. Don't pull Michael into ****. Michael worked for his gear. Imagine how it feels when you work for your gear, run Nirvana, HH and what not and then there are ppl who claim, that you achieved it by stealing guild money, because they are jealous and can't work for their **** like he does. There's no point in handing anything to ppl in a dying guild. The ppl in this game are mostly greedy and jealous ****s.I also think KD funds and everything else don't concern the whole server.
    In addition ppl expect their gear and refines handed to them without doing anything. Once they don't get what they want and don't fullfil their leecher role, they start to talk **** and blame others.The server should stop babying Ky and look at things from a more critical point of view. Didn't you guys talk enough wrong **** by now? You proved how brainless you are couple of times Dark_Fate.

@SneakyStalk: You are a hypocrite.I don't even want to waste my time on stupid ppl
    like you.

About the ppl in KD core: What is wrong with telling the truth? All Mali ever said was her opinion and usually(always) the truth. Ppl most of the times took it the offensive way, but instead they could have thought about it, learned from it and possibly improved.

Ppl should research their sources better and don't believe things easily about the KD rumors, but use their brains if they aren't complete dogs.
    Just let go and prepare for the future on this server. Aren't you guys tired of sticking your nose into KD business .THE FACTION IS DEAD.**** and move on.
    You guys should look at yourselves and how much of drama pussies you are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands
    LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Sorry, I'll attempt to be clear enough for your arrogant **** to understand what I'm saying. From the outside, looking at KD, what you see is a bunch of people at the top who think they're so pro at this game they have the right to belittle their own guildies and expect their obedence and fellowship. They think they're so pro that they dont keep a handle on what is happening outside of their guild, yet always assume they know. You see a massive churn rate pf people going to other guilds saying the same thing: "I worked my **** off for nothing, they're a bunch of ****." Thats who you are to most people on the server, thats why I refer to you and your clique as elitist wannabes, you want to be and think you are so elite that the rest of us aren't able to comprehend your greatness, so your guild got crushed, yet none of you understand it at all because you're all so far up your own asses you don't see what everyone else does.

Hope this helped, Tabby Boos b:bye

I want to point out that you nor your own faction should be talking of another's arrogance. Evoke has been quite arrogant in the past. If anyone needs to look at a "clique of elitist wannabees" it's Evoke.

@Sneaky, if you work for your gear then why complain that you're not getting handouts? You confuse me.
    "If God gives you lemons, then get a new God"-Powerthirst
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Don't pull Michael into ****. Michael worked for his gear. Imagine how it feels when you work for your gear, run Nirvana, HH and what not and then there are ppl who claim, that you achieved it by stealing guild money

The server should stop babying Ky and look at things from a more critical point of view.

About the ppl in KD core: What is wrong with telling the truth? All Mali ever said was her opinion and usually(always) the truth. Ppl most of the times took it the offensive way

Every leader of every large land-holding guild will be accused of stealing guild funds. Regardless if it's true or not, that's the way of the game.

Babying KY???? KY has had it's own ups and downs and at several times were the most hated guild on HL. Everyone in KD acts like they are alone in that respect. Not true.

Maybe if Mali, Taboo and a few other 'core' KD didn't come across so arrogantly people wouldn't take what they say so offensively? Hmmm...
  • Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Michael gimme raptures. stop taking kd money to gear only u.. plz dont be that selfish...QQQQQQQQQ
    commmooonnnnnnnn michael b:cryb:cry
    gimme kd leadership i want some vit stones and nirvana tooo QQQQQQQQ

First off your a dumb ****, I doubt you don't know wtf your talking about. Also your guild is full of **** starter dumb asses who don't know how the **** to spell, secondly accusing someone is really dumb and if Michael did in fact take KD guild funds for his own personal use why the **** do you care? I hate people like you, **** starters don't belong in this world.

I personally think that what KD did was a good choice it shows how many people are loyal and how many people are in just for the money. I swear to god some of you people really are the lowest of the low, yeah I get it, it's the internet most of these people are just running there mouth but seriously some of you should think before you speak it makes you look like ****. Some of you are just lower then dog ****.b:bye

I am angry.b:angry
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Evenixus - Raging Tide
    Evenixus - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I think you people should be more concerned about how big your butt became since playing PWI and possible ways to change reality. Sheesh so much waste of time for wut ? Of course this b:laughb:chuckleb:pleasedb:victory
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    @SneakyStalk: You are a hypocrite.I don't even want to waste my time on stupid ppl
    like you.

am I an hypocrite for saying the remaining people who believed in KD and was helpind defend land for 4-5 weeks without any compensation whatsoever so they resigned and left faction? It's not that they were in KD for the pay, its that they werent gonna help other people stack millions. THAT'S WHY everyone left,
    Ppl should research their sources better and don't believe things easily about the KD rumors, but use their brains if they aren't complete dogs.

This is not a rumor, u can ask anyone: "GUYS, YOU'VE BEEN ALL HELPING US DEFEND OUR LAND FOR 6 WEEKS NOW, I KNOW U WASTED TIME AND CHARMS AND STUFF AND WE HANDED YOU A COUPLE +4 orbs so I think that must be enough for 4 more weekends of ur time, BUT I KNOW YOU WILL ALL LEAVE THE FACTION SOON, SO IM GONNA BANK ALL MY MILLIONS, yeah, u dont have to stay, cause either way I'll bank my millions kthxbai b:bye"
    @Sneaky, if you work for your gear then why complain that you're not getting handouts? You confuse me.

I never said I didnt get stuff, I got a couple +4 orbs during the 1st handout, and earlier I got a CoA ring yeah, but Ive been in KD from lvls 92-100. My point was "members didnt get anything after the 1st week d.orb hand out", yeah, some might have received stuff, but most people were openly complaining about it in guild chat. The response was always something like: "The guild is dying and you are all gonna leave soon, so why give anything?"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I never said I didnt get stuff, I got a couple +4 orbs during the 1st handout, and earlier I got a CoA ring yeah, but Ive been in KD from lvls 92-100. My point was "members didnt get anything after the 1st week d.orb hand out", yeah, some might have received stuff, but most people were openly complaining about it in guild chat. The response was always something like: "The guild is dying and you are all gonna leave soon, so why give anything?"

So you got stuff from them, the players you mentioned earlier Etrebol or w/e got stuff from them....

Your saying that isolated incidents of people who asked for stuff in GC and got shot down is evidence that they didn't give anything to any members at the end and hoarded it all?

Also who cares? What would they have gotten? a couple of mil at most if you divided all of the salary to all members.

Its funny how much people can despise a faction for so little. Why are u starting **** with a faction that doesnt exist anymore? Unless you think Michael is an evil genius...in which case just don't join his faction anymore and stop all the forum banter.

Btw i dont care...i'm just bored so decided to respond
  • konariraiden
    konariraiden Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    So much drama llama...get this outta here, dawg.

b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I present to you the winner of Konari's Signature Contest...SilversMoon from Heaven's Tear!
This discussion has been closed.