Zen problem.

fiddulsticks
fiddulsticks Posts: 6 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Cash Shop Huddle
Everytime I try to buy zen it tells me I can't because one or more of my characters has to be level 10 or over.

My character is level 10 and I tried logging out and back in and it's still saying the same thing. Any help?
Post edited by fiddulsticks on

Comments

• shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Everytime I try to buy zen it tells me I can't because one or more of my characters has to be level 10 or over.

My character is level 10 and I tried logging out and back in and it's still saying the same thing. Any help?

Please make sure you are logged into the correct account when attempting to make a charge. If you were logged into the same account that you made the post from, that is why you received the error because your highest level character on here is level 8. The billing system will not allow one account to make purchases simply because an account you use has the requirements to pay. You MUST be logged into the account that has the level 10+ characters on it in order to charge.

These issues are normally handled within the Cash Shop Huddle so I have moved the thread there.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory