Best Genie Skills

Nocticula - Harshlands
Nocticula - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
edited May 2010 in General Discussion
I have a refreshment stone and 13 Originations orders but am still fairly new to the best Genie skills. Can someone tell me if it would be better to have one, like Dragonsfire (7 and 6) or a couple because I have 13 affinity points.
[sigpic] [/sigpic]

Something Something Something DarkSide
Post edited by Nocticula - Harshlands on

Comments

• Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    There is a MASIVE amount of genie skils, which are capable of doing everything you can imagine.
    Heal, do dmg, amp, inc attack speed, inc channel.

It's best to first find out what you want from your genie (do dmg, inc your own attack power, keep you alive, you name it) and determine what skils you want for that than
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • AngelaMarie - Heavens Tear
    AngelaMarie - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    The best genie skills depend on your playstyle.

I have Second Wind (heal skill) on most of my genies (cleric, archer, veno, psy) and Tree Of Protection (heal skill) on my barb's genie as Second Wind is useless to him.

Holy Path (speed) is on every genie I own...to bad it's not squad anymore :(

My other skills are just things that I've tried out and liked. I have a couple of skills on my cleric's genie now for use in RB Delta.

My genies (all of them) can save my butt in a pinch if needed. A couple of them are Zeals so they can pull. A couple of them can decrease the mobs defense. It's all in how you play your character. The best thing to do is look at ecatomb.net and see what each skill does then decide what skills you think you will actually use.

When I try out a new skill, I don't level it very much...just in case I don't like it as much as I thought I would. If it sucks, forget it and try a different one. If it's really good, level it.

That's just what I do. :)
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I have Holy Path, Second Wind, and Tree of Protection on every genie I have.

Side Note - I miss when Holy Path was for the squad, too. T~T
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~