FASHION - Boutique

TasteMe - Lost City
TasteMe - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Suggestion Box
Ok... i have notised the new feature "Fitting room" has certain advantages, now... back in the old days when pwi didnt have fitting room you selected an item of fashion u wanted, and it wud be at random colour..But..

As you enter "Fitting room" ..now..move the boutique with your sex fashion to the right..and your fitting room preview to the left... can u see them both now? when you can...if you click an outfit that will fit you you will notis the colour is....say green, deselect this item. Now select it again.. and now the item is... red.

Ok basically what i wanted to know, is if you keep deselecting and selecting..to the perfect colour you want, and you press buy, will it be in your inventory as red? or green as you selected?.

b:pleased

If this is not how it works, i suggest this idea to the GMs
Post edited by TasteMe - Lost City on

Comments

• Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    It comes out as a different color. I once had a ugly yellow in the fitting room, but when I bought it, it was a pretty red.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xpence - Archosaur
    Xpence - Archosaur Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    No,I think GM answered this long ago :)
    Xpence-lvl94cleric(retired thx to crappy ups...sigh.. could be a nice game..)[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TasteMe - Lost City
    TasteMe - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    This post is Tagged as a suggestion for the GMs

And thanks everyone ^^
  • Xpence - Archosaur
    Xpence - Archosaur Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Your suggestion will never be accepted or else they gonna lose a lots of cash from the lack of dyes selling.Everybody will be able to get the fash the color they want and no one will buy dyes.And thats not what PWI wants.b:bye
    Xpence-lvl94cleric(retired thx to crappy ups...sigh.. could be a nice game..)[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ManeK - Harshlands
    ManeK - Harshlands Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    haha nice idea OP
    but why would the GM's ever even accept this as a suggestion? they want more doh! :P
    Level 100 Blademaster - Diverse (Harshlands)
    Level 97 Cleric - ManeK (Harshlands)
    Level 91 Wizard - lnnocent (Harshlands)
    Level 86 Archer - AimLow (Harshlands)

May The Force Not Be With You!! b:victoryb:laugh
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Just warning you, every thread that says this eventually gets trolled.
    haha nice idea OP
    but why would the devs ever even accept this as a suggestion? they want more doh! :P

Fixed it for you.
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • Formykka - Heavens Tear
    Formykka - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2010

ergo it belongs in which forum now?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KayLinda - Sanctuary
    KayLinda - Sanctuary Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    If they let players pick colors when they bought fashion we would see nothing but all black or all white toons in the game. To support this comment, why do black and white dyes cost 4 to 5 times more on vendors than other colors?
    Since when did the word "fail" change from a verb to an adjective? A character can "fail" (as a verb) or be a "failed" character (as an adjective), but there is no such thing as a "fail" character.

If "Barb" (not "arian") is short for Barbarian and "Veno" (not "mancer") is short for Venomancer then shouldn't we be calling Assassins something other than "sins"?
  • Xiiia - Heavens Tear
    Xiiia - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    EVERYTHING in this GAME that has a PREFERENCE is R A N D O M.

A N D [G M] W I L L N O T B O T H E R T O A N S W E R Y O U.
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    If they let players pick colors when they bought fashion we would see nothing but all black or all white toons in the game. To support this comment, why do black and white dyes cost 4 to 5 times more on vendors than other colors?

Also red and blue.

But really, it depends on the person, but yes, black, white and red are the most expensive ones.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    To support this comment, why do black and white dyes cost 4 to 5 times more on vendors than other colors?

Supply & demand. The supply is the same but alot more people want it. You answered it yourself;
    If they let players pick colors when they bought fashion we would see nothing but all black or all white toons in the game.
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Since no one has given a clear, straight answer in simple language on this yet:

No. When you buy a piece of fashion from the boutique, it is always a random color.

The fitting room is there so that you can imagine what your char will look like when he/she wears the item. Actually, you can change the color in the fitting room, too. Click the icon of the piece of fashion you wish to change, and you will see a small "color box" appear. Click anywhere on the color box to change the color of the item you're wearing.

But again, this has no effect on the actual purchase. Any fashion you buy from the boutique comes out randomly colored.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I remember sending this suggestion (about previewing the fashion before the purchase), was happy when they added it, saved a lot of time looking around AH or cat shops to preview the fashion...

They will not let you choose the color for 1 reason:

- The game is about luck / gambling, if you're lucky you are supposed to get a good color or atleast a popular selling color, if everyone was able to purchase the color they wanted to then black, white, red fashion would not be rare any more, not to mention the dyes functions made since forever would be ditched, aka less money flow, and i mean money as USD AND coins, a black dye sells for about 2m-3m a piece, imagine if it was worth the same than a ugly yellow? everyone would be wearing red, black and white... how sad that'd be.

Thats what i think. b:bye
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.