edited May 2010
    a certain K and a Y come to mind.
    Oooh, lotion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Tiphreth - Harshlands
    Tiphreth - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    TBH neither of them has much, if any, TW experience at this point. Considering on, a 93 way under geared, mage I died maybe 5 times all war yesterday Zulu needs to work on organization. Kylin has gear, sure, but most of their PvP experience is map, not TW. It'll be interesting to see the two of them fight in a factor war; should be like watching two special ed kids slap fight for 2 hours till one gets their **** together and wins.
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    TBH neither of them has much, if any, TW experience at this point. Considering on, a 93 way under geared, mage I died maybe 5 times all war yesterday Zulu needs to work on organization. Kylin has gear, sure, but most of their PvP experience is map, not TW. It'll be interesting to see the two of them fight in a factor war; should be like watching two special ed kids slap fight for 2 hours till one gets their **** together and wins.

yesterday's war was bad organization on Zulu's end. I don't know what happened, what was planned or what was executed, however people were not prepared and Zulu just failed, hard.
    Kylin has a ****load of TW-experience, I don't know what you're talking about.

And I don't understand how the quantity of deaths resembles anything. You just said your gear is bad so obviously nobody cared enough to bother killing you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Tiphreth - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    I'm talking about recently, because people get rusty fast.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I think the 1st zulu vs kylin war will be quite comical....both guilds going in after weeks and weeks of no show TWs. Its going to a sloppy mess. But then again zulu is full of ex KD that were always a sloppy mess so.....looks good for kylin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tiphreth - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    4srs

10char
  • Assburger - Harshlands
    Assburger - Harshlands Posts: 785 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I think the 1st zulu vs kylin war will be quite comical....both guilds going in after weeks and weeks of no show TWs. Its going to a sloppy mess. But then again zulu is full of ex KD that were always a sloppy mess so.....looks good for kylin.

surprising?b:surrender
    Harshland's everlasting cleric L.uckyrose and damn proud of it

Should be back very very soon...two weeks from now at most b:bye
    ~Pst...imma girl barb ;-P
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    didnt you just put an app up on our forums? please explain why youd wanna come to a faction that has TW agains nobodyb:shocked

The answer is right in the application: "It WILL have lots of TW action and I'd like to be part of it"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Asparagus - Harshlands
    Asparagus - Harshlands Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Choosing is easy. Pendulum. Or quit the game. I enjoyed both.
    I wanna give you some good frequencies. 1710, 2.6, 2245, 3032, 400.
  • Blumpkinator - Lost City
    Blumpkinator - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2010

they wont attack zulu till KD is off the map...i find it funny how kylin broke the alliance to KD to have fun TWs again and now they are only ganking KD with zulu b:chuckle and have no real tws anymore b:bye
  • Tiphreth - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Choosing is easy. Pendulum. Or quit the game. I enjoyed both.

Still looots of room in Pendulum if you come back. ;>
  • Gammaburst - Harshlands
    Gammaburst - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    they wont attack zulu till KD is off the map...i find it funny how kylin broke the alliance to KD to have fun TWs again and now they are only ganking KD with zulu b:chuckle and have no real tws anymore b:bye

Yes i find this interesting too. Many Ex KD members say they left KD for Zulu cause the kylin vs KD TW's were too short and they wanted more intense TW's.

Many members of Kylin wanted to break the alliance with KD, a while back, cause the feared the server and TW would get boring.

Now, those same poeple choose to just take the easy route and gank Kingdom only, instead of also fighting each other.
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited May 2010

They all say they want fun TW but eventually they only do TW for money
    and im pretty sure kylin is the next to fall, their best barb is no more so zulu will easily roll them.
    120 minutes.
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Yes i find this interesting too. Many Ex KD members say they left KD for Zulu cause the kylin vs KD TW's were too short and they wanted more intense TW's.

Many members of Kylin wanted to break the alliance with KD, a while back, cause the feared the server and TW would get boring.

Now, those same poeple choose to just take the easy route and gank Kingdom only, instead of also fighting each other.

I dont know how many times I hav read what u said, ppl say KD wanted TW for fun when they only go for the easiest TW, ppl say Zulu wanted TW for fun but they keep atking the dead KD, you say KY wanted TW for fun but they only atk the dead KD... It got old.
    and im pretty sure kylin is the next to fall, their best barb is no more so zulu will easily roll them.
    120 minutes.
    Were u really thinking KY is planning on fighting with one player? Well I wouldnt b surprised since you so dumb.
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    didnt you just put an app up on our forums? please explain why youd wanna come to a faction that has TW agains nobodyb:shocked

hey J miss chu b:bye
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    120 minutes.

tekk is only temp out of ky, of course he would join ky again to help out ky with zulu.

and i don't see why tw would only be 120mins without tekk pulling a cata. If as you say ky would lose in 120 mins vs zulu because tekk is gone, how does a single catapuller make kys defence so good (or bad, since hes not in ky atm)? Catapullers are usally on atack and i know they can take people off the other teams atack and make them defend, but would tekk not pulling a cata really be so devistating to ky?

Why is everyone complaining about ky trying to take over the map? isn't that what a tw guild is supose to do? It makes tw fun anyway, if the strong guilds that can really tw just sit around and not atack lands all the lands will just fall prey to the 2nd most powerful guild and we would be right back to 1 guild having the map. Its the way of the tw map. The only way for the tw map to stay mutaple colors is for power to change quite often. If kd didn't lose their power and help make the map colorful like it is now, then all of you guys would be complaining about how greedy and mean kd is. Just about any tw guild wants to take over the whole map, thats the first place trophy in pw, taking over the entire map.
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Ppl really should do a little research first be4 they post, or at least know what they are talking about. Kingdom was rolling Kylin a few months ago when Nurfed and a few others left the faction to form Zulu for fun lol. Even when they left, Kingdom was still able to hold Kylin pretty well and even won a couple of TWs but it was more balanced. Now we cannot blame Kylin for attacking KD cause they were always attacking. We cant also blame Zulu because Kingdom was the one that wanted to do TWs agaisnt them for fun, and when things looked bad they decided to KOS them instead of making an agreement while they were facing Kylin. I remember pretty well alot of Kingdom saying we are going to go back to Kylin when we finish clean up Zulu from the map, guess that didnt happen. Its sad to see Kingdom falling but some ppl making up stories to justify their faction fall or make themselves feel better its just lame.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Didnt say that tekkblade had anything to do with zulu winning in 120 minutes....
    Thing is with tekkblade being the only reasonable barb in kylin, they have to focus on defense more which means their offense will weaken.

And yes, because i honestly dont know any other hard kylin barb.
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Ppl really should do a little research first be4 they post, or at least know what they are talking about. Kingdom was rolling Kylin a few months ago when Nurfed and a few others left the faction to form Zulu for fun lol. Even when they left, Kingdom was still able to hold Kylin pretty well and even won a couple of TWs but it was more balanced. Now we cannot blame Kylin for attacking KD cause they were always attacking. We cant also blame Zulu because Kingdom was the one that wanted to do TWs agaisnt them for fun, and when things looked bad they decided to KOS them instead of making an agreement while they were facing Kylin. I remember pretty well alot of Kingdom saying we are going to go back to Kylin when we finish clean up Zulu from the map, guess that didnt happen. Its sad to see Kingdom falling but some ppl making up stories to justify their faction fall or make themselves feel better its just lame.

i agree, you should have done your research.....everything you just said is twisted incorrectly to make KD look dumb. Go figure, right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    i agree, you should have done your research.....everything you just said is twisted incorrectly to make KD look dumb. Go figure, right?

Does it look twisted for you? Well tell me another story then.
    Let me guess what is it gonna be, about how everything Kingdom did was alright and its not your fault none of the bad things happened? Or will it be about Zulu being a better copy of Kingdom? Maybe how bad all other players are. Did I get any right ?b:shocked
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    I forgot that since crimson got free land, they now know everything about everything. My bad, please forgive me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I forgot that since crimson got free land, they now know everything about everything. My bad, please forgive me.

But Crimson is a wonderful tale of hardships stemming from the beginning of the server!

Just think of all the Brendles and BatGirls they had to go through to find the winning combination.

They even had CutieEyes as marshall la~

Taboo can PNButt take free land so PengWINS can attack us for 1v1 la~
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    We cant also blame Zulu because Kingdom was the one that wanted to do TWs agaisnt them for fun..

that's 100% not true mister 'do your research'. Zulu turned on KD, not the other way around.
    Just clearing it up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
    edited May 2010
    that's 100% not true mister 'do your research'. Zulu turned on KD, not the other way around.
    Just clearing it up.

acre you just took what i was gonna say b:victory
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    acre you just took what i was gonna say b:victory

damn ****, you're like that annoying kid in class that gets a good grade for repeating what other people say. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
    edited May 2010
    damn ****, you're like that annoying kid in class that gets a good grade for repeating what other people say. b:sad

o im serious mate i was gonna say that -_- decided not to cause it might have stirred up flame bait :D
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    yeah ****, stop repeating what other people say.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    maybe brendle was in crimson but in your imagination
    edited May 2010
    yeah ****, stop repeating what other people say.

you've been stalking me ever since i came back on forums b:shocked so whats up taboo :P?
This discussion has been closed.