Devs and GMs, why not remove gold trading?

2»

Comments

• GohanX - Raging Tide
    GohanX - Raging Tide Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Not even gonna read, the title says enough. This game's economy, though bad, relies on the gold trading. Take that away I'm pretty sure it would come crashing down on our heads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DocSavage - Dreamweaver
    DocSavage - Dreamweaver Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    lol if the OP put as much effort into his characters as he does into flamebaiting on the forums he would actually have played enough of the game to voice a reasonable opinion of it..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scathatch - Harshlands
    Scathatch - Harshlands Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I am beginning to think Yulik polishes his trolling skills more then playing the game.....b:chuckleb:victory

I agree ^^ Don't feed the troll guys <3
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I am beginning to think Yulik polishes his trolling skills more then playing the game.....b:chuckleb:victory

*Facepalm* I know him personally and I asked him repeatedly (and in private, of course, who do you take me for) to stop doing that kind of arguing, because it's not even prepared or executed properly, and on top of that it's too often based on poor ideas with no theory than not... And he calls himself a carebear.

As much as I don't like the differences between those that use a bit of their pocket money or a good chunk of their salary and those that do not depend on external assistance for in-game money or other resources, it's a good and original way for PWE to make more money (I always believed it compensates for the fact that people can indirectly buy boutique items -be it in the form of items or gold-). And of course, PWE is no NPO.

As for the long-lasting insanity that went with the increase in value of gold, it's just bad managment and greed. And everyone was okay with it in the end, either by resignation or simple acceptance (I do not believe in 'popular demand' though).

So old bud, do not complain now, what is done is done, and if you want to attack a problem at the root (you would do better than ANY politician if you ever made it work without a riot), you are doing it wrong.

Sorry all for slightly trolling, but it was necessary, please return to your usual activities. b:thanks
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~