Top five guilds

Comments

• Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    The more the merrier....I was kinda sick of looking at those red splotches anyway.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I'm kinda sick of looking at lowbies with big mouths, but I don't award much credit to people who gang up on them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    killermate just give up, ur making too much fun of urself, ultimate may have been like the 2nd highest cleric on rankings but as far as i know it was the worst one too.

ur sin is a crappy one too, there are some sins that are way harder than you, must be the reason i saw ur sin w/o gear yesterday?
    so what class is next ur gonna fail on?
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    kenlee wrote: »
    is your internet back or took you hours to upload that picture?
    it took me few minutes i think lolz
    Like he said, it was only for TW purposes... Would b a dumb move if they made that bid while planning on expanding on the TW map, anyways there is no need to start calling a guild that is in good terms with us stupid. Just stop it there...
    dont get me wrong i respect crimson a lot.. but i'm sure that anyone knowing a lil bit abt tw can agree with me that this decision is far from being the best crimson did. being good at tw is also being good at anticipating what others will do like in a chess game( i assume i dont play that nerd game). as i said, if we bid on ancient peak what options do they have? overbid us? no one actually can do that against us i think. and overbidding us would clearly show hostilityb:surrender
    O.o No idea where you are getting the idea of Crimson attacking Ether. Or any attack on Kylin that is.
    i've always respected crimson. well respect ash and fury's work mainly. even when crimson died to the eyes of HL, they manage to keep their faction alive and didnt go "rpk" like others....
    BUT being in a tw faction I dont trust any other tw faction. hostile to us or not. thats all
    Woot, I enjoy putting chopsticks up my **** hole
    Creepier...
    killermate just give up, ur making too much fun of urself, ultimate may have been like the 2nd highest cleric on rankings but as far as i know it was the worst one too.

ur sin is a crappy one too, there are some sins that are way harder than you, must be the reason i saw ur sin w/o gear yesterday?
    so what class is next ur gonna fail on?

U are one to talk...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I'm going to grind spiders 20 hours a day for 2 weeks straight so I can be 10 levels higher than the rest of the server and kick everyone's **** with 1-shot.

****, people are catching up to me in levels, I can't 1-shot everyone else, *** this game, I'm going to a-on. (lol at that being censored)

Oh, they have a new class, assassins are going to be OP as hell, I'm going to oracle 20 hours a day for 2 weeks straight so I can be level 100 and nobody can see me and I can kick everyone's **** with 1-shot.

****, I can't hit hard since I'm using HA hh90. *** this, I see a lot of OP interval fist BMs, I need to make one of those. I'm going to oracle 20 hours a day again so I can really be OP.

Damn it costs too much money to make a BM OP, I'll just play HoN instead.
  • aeroxtert
    aeroxtert Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    ^that is all needed to be said
    time has come for u to leave forums already ultifailb:bye
  • Killmin - Harshlands
    Killmin - Harshlands Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    And you dont think that bidding on the land to close Crimson in will be seen as hostal? Would you rather have Crimson, weaker than you and zulu or not, on your side or Zulu's in the soon to come war?
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    And you dont think that bidding on the land to close Crimson in will be seen as hostal? Would you rather have Crimson, weaker than you and zulu or not, on your side or Zulu's in the soon to come war?
    You can't be on anyone's side in the position you're in. You can't bid Zulu because you're nowhere near them, and you won't bid on Kylin because you'll lose that land so fast it'll make your heads spin. You're doing the same thing you did with Kingdom: put yourself in a position so you can have land without ever actually having to be useful to the people you ally.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    evoke fight for land, crimson takes evoke's land xD
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Get some new reasons pl0x. this **** is getting old.
    I want to bring KD down because I was RPK'ed by their members few times when I was lowbie and they were still claiming to be non-RPK. It's enough for me.
    Packs World International
  • Tiphreth - Harshlands
    Tiphreth - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    While that's kinda... Uhh, vindictive of you; at least it's a new reason.
  • Bunny_Spank - Harshlands
    Bunny_Spank - Harshlands Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    There will be a bunch of factions fighting for all the KD land that is up there so we should have our hands full for a while. Also, arrangements can be made if it is decided that our agreement with Kylin will continue after all the KD land is gobbled up. I am pretty sure that if we were land locked we could work with Kylin to break out and open another front with whoever they are fighting Zulu, Evoke, KD2... No need to be so closed minded about how this is going to play out.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    I am pretty sure that if we were land locked we could work with Kylin to break out and open another front
    I'm sure Zulu would appreciate a green-bricked road to Etherblade.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I'm sure Zulu would appreciate a green-bricked road to Etherblade.

lolololol, this is what they get for trying so hard to stack with evoke....now you are screwed and evoke can pick any place on the map they want. oh how funny it is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • joojoo137
    joojoo137 Posts: 9
    edited May 2010
    hey guys...look at map
    kylin is better than zulu

1.kylin

2.zulu

3.KD

4.crimson

5.Evoke

b:victory
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    There will be a bunch of factions fighting for all the KD land that is up there so we should have our hands full for a while. Also, arrangements can be made if it is decided that our agreement with Kylin will continue after all the KD land is gobbled up. I am pretty sure that if we were land locked we could work with Kylin to break out and open another front with whoever they are fighting Zulu, Evoke, KD2... No need to be so closed minded about how this is going to play out.

uh, not trying to be rude but...how? by going through our land? No thx.
  • Vixre - Harshlands
    Vixre - Harshlands Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    joojoo137 wrote: »
    hey guys...look at map
    kylin is better than zulu

1.kylin

2.zulu

3.KD

4.crimson

5.Evoke

b:victory

Why is KD on the list o.O Didn't half of them goto penguin already?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    I wouldn't let 80% of Kingdom into my guild, so no.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • joojoo137
    joojoo137 Posts: 9
    edited May 2010
    Why is KD on the list o.O Didn't half of them goto penguin already?

yes they are....I WAS WRONG

sorryb:cry
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    KD has about 40 active members atm.....why anyone is putting KD ahead of crimson or evoke at this point is beyond me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I'm kinda sick of looking at lowbies with big mouths, but I don't award much credit to people who gang up on them.

Hey, I could be one of those Cash Shopping noobs who oracle and hyper their way to kicking-your-**** level. I'm a lowbie who WORKS for it, tyvm. ;3

My money's on KY atm....b:bye It was nice knowing KD.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Hey, I could be one of those Cash Shopping noobs who oracle and hyper their way to kicking-your-**** level. I'm a lowbie who WORKS for it, tyvm. ;3

My money's on KY atm....b:bye It was nice knowing KD.

obviously everyone over lvl80 cash shopped like a mother ****er, people that fail at leveling really need to stop it with the cash shop BS it's really just dumb.

gettin ballsy aye? i think 99% of the server already knows this....no one cares about how KD will compete with KY anymore, its on to zulu.....and by the looks of things its gunna be about 5 more weeks before these puss bags decide to bid each other. ;p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sakuba - Harshlands
    Sakuba - Harshlands Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Hm...

Kylinb:dirty
    Zulu...(some people in there are *******s though>-<')
    Crimson
    Evoke
    Takoda

That's howI see it atm..didn't mention Kingdom at all as its falling...even KD member themself tell me it falls lol..
    And everything you gave me...vanished without a trace.

Royal Duelists.

Sakuba...merged together in the shadows with SilentPain, a dark rose was born.
    edited May 2010
    uh, not trying to be rude but...how? by going through our land? No thx.

I have no say in anything fortunately. I was just thinking that if it did end up with us on the same side against Zulu and we had secured some of KD's land, Kylin might want another stacked front against Zulu. I have no idea what plans are and frankly I don't care much as long as I get to TW. Talking about what we are going to do in a couple of months in a forum like this is all conjecture anyway.
  • hailsdhf
    hailsdhf Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    [HTML] _ _ ___ _ _ _ _
    | | | |/ (_) | | | | | |
    | | _____ _____ | ' / _| | | ___ __| | | | ___ ___ _ _ ___
    _ | |/ _ \ \ /\ / / __| | < | | | |/ _ \/ _` | _ | |/ _ \/ __| | | / __|
    | |__| | __/\ V V /\__ \ | . \| | | | __/ (_| | | |__| | __/\__ \ |_| \__ \
    \____/ \___| \_/\_/ |___/ |_|\_\_|_|_|\___|\__,_| \____/ \___||___/\__,_|___/

.======.
    | INRI |
    | |
    | |
    .========' '========.
    | _ xxxx _ |
    | /_;-.__ / _\ _.-;_\ |
    | `-._`'`_/'`.-' |
    '========.`\ /`========'
    | | / |
    |/-.( |
    |\_._\ |
    | \ \`;|
    | > |/|
    | / // |
    | |// |
    | \(\ |
    | `` |
    | |
    | |
    | |
    | |
    \\ _ _ _\\| \// |//_ _ \// _
    ^ `^`^ ^`` `^ ^` ``^^` `^^` `^ `^[/HTML]
  • Tiphreth - Harshlands
    Tiphreth - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Kewl, maybe we can convince them to kill you too.
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    KD has about 40 active members atm.....why anyone is putting KD ahead of crimson or evoke at this point is beyond me.

Taboo..RECRUIT b:angry tell em **** will pay em 500k when he gets back..might work..you never know b:pleased
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    I have no say in anything fortunately. I was just thinking that if it did end up with us on the same side against Zulu and we had secured some of KD's land, Kylin might want another stacked front against Zulu. I have no idea what plans are and frankly I don't care much as long as I get to TW. Talking about what we are going to do in a couple of months in a forum like this is all conjecture anyway.

i think i know how to solve this problem.....try pressing "M" for like, once. that way we dont have to read your increadibly dumb posts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2010
    i think i know how to solve this problem.....try pressing "M" for like, once. that way we dont have to read your increadibly dumb posts.

Have you read your dumb a$$ posts recently? My post was this morning while I was at work. At the time I had no idea that EVERY land KD owned was bid on. Regardless my post still stands. There will be plenty for us to do up there while your fail faction fails some more. Go QQ on a new game because you lost this one.
  • Vixre - Harshlands
    Vixre - Harshlands Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited May 2010

Ahh... I see, so that's why your faction ended up on the opposite side of the "front" that's supposedly "against" Zulu.

I think at this point, most members of KY/Zulu would prefer non stacked wars against each other... but who knows for sure S:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]