• konariraiden
    konariraiden Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    CS is Computer Science? o.o

Guess who got ninja'd...? THIS GIRL!

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I present to you the winner of Konari's Signature Contest...SilversMoon from Heaven's Tear!
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Bachelors of Science in Computer Science, silly.

But I see what you did there.

b:chuckle

b:quiet

b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Bachelors of Science in Computer Science, silly.

But I see what you did there.

I'm taking this course in High School this semster and I have one sentence for it.

I'm never taking this course or anything related to it in the future b:laugh

Lmao. We use Turing and the program we did today was switching from binary to integers and I couldn't get past the function. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • konariraiden
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'm taking this course in High School this semster and I have one sentence for it.

I'm never taking this course or anything related to it in the future b:laugh

Lmao. We use Turing and the program we did today was switching from binary to integers and I couldn't get past the function. b:bye

Turing...?! b:bored

...tch, learn BASIC and C++...those are much easier to pick up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I present to you the winner of Konari's Signature Contest...SilversMoon from Heaven's Tear!
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    See, in MY school, computer classes cater to the lowest common denominator...which is not me...b:surrender

Even though they don't teach me anything I don't know already, I still take them because I love being around computers and it's like a free period, rofl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Turing...?! b:bored

...tch, learn BASIC and C++...those are much easier to pick up.

Visual Basic?
    I took that in Grade 9 and it made my life miserable b:sad
    I find turing easier.
    As for C++, our teacher said, the Canadian educational system doesn't provide C++ for us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2010
    Options
    See, in MY school, computer classes cater to the lowest common denominator...which is not me...b:surrender

Even though they don't teach me anything I don't know already, I still take them because I love being around computers and it's like a free period, rofl.

Lmao. Lucky. I love our teacher but hate the course. However, he catches everyone easily if we try to good around and not 'program'. >_>

EDIT: Sorry double-post o_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Oregon Trail or gtfo b:cute

ot1.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Lmao. Lucky. I love our teacher but hate the course. However, he catches everyone easily if we try to good around and not 'program'. >_>

EDIT: Sorry double-post o_o

I spent today doing late homework and looking at the facebook page for Notre Dame because I want summer to be over already so I can start there in August. b:chuckle

I used to call that my Minesweeper class, but I tired of Minesweeper after hundreds of games, hah.

EDIT: AHH OREGON TRAIL I HAVE THAT ON MY COMPUTER
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options
    EDIT: AHH OREGON TRAIL I HAVE THAT ON MY COMPUTER

A truly epic and legendary game b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Kill teh buffalos.

;_;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Fritigern - Lost City
    Fritigern - Lost City Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    No maintenance is bad news. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    perv.jpg

just because we dont have enough in this thread yet
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Hooooooooooooooray for Dragon Orb Sale.

And i want me one of the Mermaid Shopsb:dirty
  • Caeria - Heavens Tear
    Caeria - Heavens Tear Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Fox-Wow.gif No Maint.

. . . . .

At least fix the year old bugs. >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy by Santacruz

.:theempire.ucoz.com:.
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    1st we dont want big patch it always end with more bug then content
    2nd we want our damn fish skills im lv 92 without using your stupid hyper stone and oracle .........
    b:angryb:angryb:angry

* i suggest to go in tech forum for all these people that cant update/play game since 1 week b:avoid
    ** any word about our skills or how we can switch demon/sage would be great... not knowing which side to chose stuck you on progress (no past map, no access to new quests, no access to heaven/hell,...)
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    oh noes D: me be late on posting no/maintenance thead >.> And BTW best Nintendo 64 game... LEGEND OF ZELDA OCCARINA OF TIME DX
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Kinda glad there's no maint for once, first night back on PW, glad I don't have to worry about maintnence.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I hope the patch comes with the theme change too... b:surrender Tuna fesh all over da place...

And ofc bug fixes, skill fixes and equipment fixes -_-"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    >> But but dont you know? D: The Tideborns are the only chara class that matter anymore, they have to be everywhere!!
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Oh no. I thought I still had a week until the orb sale. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • OneHottShot - Heavens Tear
    OneHottShot - Heavens Tear Posts: 704 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    <cannot comment how I want too or I will get in trouble>

b:shutup

It is May 10th. The tideborn race has been out 5 months. That is more than adequate time for the business to get out the product to its customers. Even without using oracles and hypers thats plenty of time for most people to make it to 89. A lot of the tideborn have had to stop there. They aren't exactly sure which way to go with culti.

Its kind of an injustice to at least not release an official thread with the official skills that will be used so that people can choose and at least continue with their characters.

This is a bit different than the I WANT IT NOW people. Its .. hey its been 5 months and we'd like to be able to progress please, people.

Say what you want, but those who have tideborn characters at this time have every right to be irritated.

Lets say you own a business and you order your stock from a company. You promised a customer that their product would be in your store on x/x/x. The stock provider didn't get it to you by the time you needed it to get it to your customer. Do you think your customer is going to accept the answer "I'm sorry my stock provider didn't send the order in time"? NO.. they are going to be saying excuse me I want my money back, you promised a product you didn't deliver". Most would say that after a week.. but its been 5 months. We all know there is no "money back" on this game, but that doesn't mean anyone has to spend more from this point on for not getting the products that have been promised.
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    It is May 10th. The tideborn race has been out 5 months. That is more than adequate time for the business to get out the product to its customers. Even without using oracles and hypers thats plenty of time for most people to make it to 89. A lot of the tideborn have had to stop there. They aren't exactly sure which way to go with culti.

Its kind of an injustice to at least not release an official thread with the official skills that will be used so that people can choose and at least continue with their characters.

This is a bit different than the I WANT IT NOW people. Its .. hey its been 5 months and we'd like to be able to progress please, people.

Say what you want, but those who have tideborn characters at this time have every right to be irritated.

Lets say you own a business and you order your stock from a company. You promised a customer that their product would be in your store on x/x/x. The stock provider didn't get it to you by the time you needed it to get it to your customer. Do you think your customer is going to accept the answer "I'm sorry my stock provider didn't send the order in time"? NO.. they are going to be saying excuse me I want my money back, you promised a product you didn't deliver". Most would say that after a week.. but its been 5 months. We all know there is no "money back" on this game, but that doesn't mean anyone has to spend more from this point on for not getting the products that have been promised.

Thank you. This pretty much sums up my feelings on the matter.

I started playing right when the new expansion came out. Since then, I think I have used all but 5 oracles that my spouse has given me and I'm nearing level 88. Now for me, I'm wanna start preparing for my sage/demon decision. I've played many chars to 80+, but this will be my first to 89, and I am very much excited about doing so, however, with said excitement comes equal frustration. For me, the issue is not the fact that the skills aren't implemented, as I know the game designers want them to be close-to-perfect as to not create more inter-class problems, however, my biggest frustration on the matter is the enormous lack of information given to us players. Being said, I know that I can speak for a majority of the Tideborn when I say most of us would be FAR less angry/frustrated if we were only given some solid and accurate information for once. For one, and I feel the simplest of requests is an expected deadline! I'm not saying give and exact date, but 1 week? 2 weeks? ANYTHING would be better than these ambiguous hints and overly broad statements the players are given about its release. I feel that given an ETA everyone will generally feel better about the matter. The way it is being run now, with PWI withholding close to all information on the matter makes it appear as it is very much not ready to be implemented. If this is the case, simply LET US KNOW! Like said above, ANY information is better than being left in the dark (well, any truly meaningful information, as opposed to "coming soon" or "we're working on it")

Sorreh bout teh read, however, I'm just kinda bummed that PWI is turning into this, and I really want to put my best efforts in to prevent them from giving themselves a bad image throughout their player base. Please PWI, it's not too late to get back on our good sides, it's just the small things that count most to us:3

-Fate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Moozka - Sanctuary
    Moozka - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Shenanigans!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    omg chienkun stones sale !! thank you... ??? GMs...

/sarcasm off

10 chienkun stones for 9 gold !! whole 10% ! hurray... pity gold price went up coz of ORB sale (30%) so now buying those super cheap chienkun stones pack u pay more than few days ago buying them for 1 gold eachb:laugh

it's like... buy 9 u're getting 10th for free... but meanwhile salesman rises price by 15%b:chuckle tricky salesmanb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Kai_Umi - Heavens Tear
    Kai_Umi - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Top Three Games Made for N64:

0) Battletoads [It's the best game EVAR, so it gets more than First]

1) Gauntlet Legends [Because YELLOW WIZARD NEEDS FOOD BADLY]

2) Hey You, Pikachu! [Because commanding Pikachu to eat everything it touches is fun]

3) Yoshi's Story [Because...just cause I loved it as a kid, and still love it now]

Ok, then. b:scorn

Also, buy BlazBlue if you can. Awesome fighting game, if you're into fighting games.

Btw you forgot -1 : The legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
    I won t forgive you b:shocked
    edited May 2010
    Options

You know what? b:chuckle

Super Smash Bros. on Wii is AMAZIIINNGGGGGG <3333

My cousin plays with Zelda and I can never beat him when he plays with her. I only beat him ONCE and can never do it again XDD b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • konariraiden
    edited May 2010
    Options

Tch...Ocarina of Time is for babies. Real men play manly characters, like MARIO, and his AWESOME MUSTACHE!

b:cool

Also, Servers are up--oh, wait.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Top Three Games Made for N64:

0) Battletoads [It's the best game EVAR, so it gets more than First]

1) Gauntlet Legends [Because YELLOW WIZARD NEEDS FOOD BADLY]

2) Hey You, Pikachu! [Because commanding Pikachu to eat everything it touches is fun]

3) Yoshi's Story [Because...just cause I loved it as a kid, and still love it now]

Ok, then. b:scorn

Also, buy BlazBlue if you can. Awesome fighting game, if you're into fighting games.

I don't see the original Smash Bros. on that list, but I forgive you because the Gamecube version was better. WAY better.