Sword Bms Rock!!! >:d

Comments

• Daikataro - Dreamweaver
    Daikataro - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Every class can slaughter a mob like a machine.

You need fists or that? I do the same with my Axes.

Every class can double spark, you don't need fists to get fast chi.

You're an idiot, BMs aren't supposed to be a DPS class, play an assassin or archer.
    have fun in PvE killing mobs 1 by 1 lol b:bye

Then what are we? less-furry barbs with less hp? support class because of the aura of the golden bell and the stuns? according to most guides and sites, a blademaster/warrior is a MELEE BASED DAMAGE DEALER, archers are range-based damage dealers and sins are plain overpowered (a free master li's technique [inner harmony] that restores 155 chi when lvl 1? ftw?)

And yes you don't need fists to get fast chi, there's always apothecary pots, but fists are THE fastest way to get chi, that's why no other class can use double spark each and every time i HF (30 secs, the skill's cooldown), they just can't build chi fast enough!

About aggro i totally agree, a decent pair of fists and one or two -interval items make us aggro-machines, moreover, people tends to understimate the amount of hate heaven's flame generates, it usually makes the boss retarget to me unless the barb knows what he's doing, both for the crude damage output (crit + cala axes effect helps) and the curse effect that enrages the boss, so blademasters not being dps class? i don't know how you play your BM, but he must be unhappy

Anyway, on topic i say swords are awesome starter weapons, just not as good endgame weapons as axes and fists, why? axes have very useful skills, not a single skill on the axe tree is a waste, drake bash is a great stun, highland cleave and fissure help keep the AOE going on indefinitely and of course the lovely heaven's flame, best 2 sparks skill a BM has, fist skills are not as flashy but the fists stand up for themselves, with their awesome damage output on regular attacks, they're just the 2 edges and thus, the most sought-after weapons

However a sword will save you a lot of pain as a low-mid level, i started as a sword BM and branched to axes at 70 when i bought my first pair of cala axes (which i still use) and was able to afford the mastery and a few levels on the skills, i didn't regrest using sword one bit, because the build is not as demanding as fist build, which allowed me to put some points in str and vit, no matter what people says, vit IS useful at low-mid levels, sure you don't rely on vit as heavily at higher levels with all the refines and gems, but at low and mid levels, hp DOES make a BIG difference on not dying as often, and you can always restat at higher levels, reset notes are not THAT expensive (less than 1m for a basic and about 1,5m for an inter)

Swords are good, just not the best endgame weapons because of some skills being useless, mage bane for the fact it plain sucks (except for the 100% acc, useful only in sins or archers that want to run), spirit chaser for the LONG channeling time and atmos strike because of the pushback that works against you, myriad is ok, but 2 sparks should go to HF all the time
    Originally Posted by frankieraye: To say that would be a lie, because in regards to the DQ problem, it's something that we're honestly still working on, and something that we believe we can fix.

(8)Don't stop! believing! hold onto that feeling!(8)
  • Reichle - Sanctuary
    Reichle - Sanctuary Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Anyway, on topic i say swords are awesome starter weapons, just not as good endgame weapons as axes and fists, why? axes have very useful skills, not a single skill on the axe tree is a waste, drake bash is a great stun, highland cleave and fissure help keep the AOE going on indefinitely and of course the lovely heaven's flame, best 2 sparks skill a BM has, fist skills are not as flashy but the fists stand up for themselves, with their awesome damage output on regular attacks, they're just the 2 edges and thus, the most sought-after weapons

However a sword will save you a lot of pain as a low-mid level, i started as a sword BM and branched to axes at 70 when i bought my first pair of cala axes (which i still use) and was able to afford the mastery and a few levels on the skills, i didn't regrest using sword one bit, because the build is not as demanding as fist build, which allowed me to put some points in str and vit, no matter what people says, vit IS useful at low-mid levels, sure you don't rely on vit as heavily at higher levels with all the refines and gems, but at low and mid levels, hp DOES make a BIG difference on not dying as often, and you can always restat at higher levels, reset notes are not THAT expensive (less than 1m for a basic and about 1,5m for an inter)

Swords are good, just not the best endgame weapons because of some skills being useless, mage bane for the fact it plain sucks (except for the 100% acc, useful only in sins or archers that want to run), spirit chaser for the LONG channeling time and atmos strike because of the pushback that works against you, myriad is ok, but 2 sparks should go to HF all the time

Sword skills can't be all that useless. And why would I stat one way only to spend money to restat later on? thaz lame >.>
    Reichle lvl7x cleric | Neithin lvl5x barb | Tigressi lvl3x veno | Etheriali lvl3x wiz | Goldeeni lvl2x sin | Lilaq lvl2x BM | Fuegai lvlx archer | Whiteney psychic not created yet >_>

Yes, I love PWI that much. Every class is awesome in their own way.
  • Meursault - Dreamweaver
    Meursault - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Sword skills can't be all that useless. And why would I stat one way only to spend money to restat later on? thaz lame >.>
    Swords are only useful for MSS and the situations when switching to sword and using MSS is appropriate are rare.

As it has been said a million times - Fists have best DPS, Axes have best AoEs. Any BM nearing end-game without both Fists and Axes is as incomplete as a barb without tiger form skills.
  • Reichle - Sanctuary
    Reichle - Sanctuary Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Swords are only useful for MSS and the situations when switching to sword and using MSS is appropriate are rare.

As it has been said a million times - Fists have best DPS, Axes have best AoEs. Any BM nearing end-game without both Fists and Axes is as incomplete as a barb without tiger form skills.

...what about polearm? the other unloved skill branch T~T
    Reichle lvl7x cleric | Neithin lvl5x barb | Tigressi lvl3x veno | Etheriali lvl3x wiz | Goldeeni lvl2x sin | Lilaq lvl2x BM | Fuegai lvlx archer | Whiteney psychic not created yet >_>

Yes, I love PWI that much. Every class is awesome in their own way.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    ill show you how fail fists are by taning a 1-3 with a full squad of lvl 8x DD of any class going all out no aggro will be lost will all of em going all out

Roll a lvl 1 on LC and I'll show him a claw BM solo 3-1 squad... no cleric needed.

I need a veno for Astral 2-2 or I'll die. I can't tank all 6 mobs at once for more than a minute. b:surrender
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
    edited May 2010
    ...what about polearm? the other unloved skill branch T~T
    Polearms are mainly useful for Meteor Rush and Farstrike.
    Meteor Rush for knocking back mobs (mostly used in RB) and Farstrike for gunning down runners in PvP.
    Also Demon Glacial Spike can be glitched to give the 5 second full crits without consuming sparks.

Decent AoEs but nowhere near Axes. So still just a support weapon like sword.

As of "unloved", well, that's why these discussions start; some people go for pretty instead of productive. Sure someone can be Sword only or Polearm only but they shouldn't start whining about how hard it is to find squads or make topics about how great their build is because it's ridiculous.
    edited May 2010
    I can't believe you don't see the continued sarcasm...xD...next time i'll make obvious more obvious....

lol!!! I sometimes seriously fail at seeing subtle sarcasm b:surrender
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    lol!!! I sometimes seriously fail at seeing subtle sarcasm b:surrender

I just need to sharpen my skills more...and so many threads to work with....damn...feels almost like a job.... b:surrender
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2010
    I just need to sharpen my skills more...and so many threads to work with....damn...feels almost like a job.... b:surrender

lol yeah, but watch out for someone using Heaven's Flames on you I hear it has some really good debuffs. b:pleased
  • Mythsoul - Heavens Tear
    Mythsoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Alright I'll summarise this for you

Tanking - Tell the squad to wait for 10 seconds,
    Adv spark > Master Li's Technique > whatever > HF:
    You will hit (at level 90) 20k-25k normal, 40-50k crit, 80-100k crit zerk.
    If you can't keep agro after that there is something seriously wrong with you -

Soloing - Has the servers become so bad? you need -INT just to kill a normal mob? dig into your daddys credit card folks because the skill has hit the high road, pathetic.

Dungeons - No barb? then you're the tank AoE all the mobs while the cleric heals you or go fists, lose agro and watch the cleric get killed, fail.
    Daikataro wrote:
    Then what are we? less-furry barbs with less hp? support class because of the aura of the golden bell and the stuns? according to most guides and sites, a blademaster/warrior is a MELEE BASED DAMAGE DEALER

Most people ignore that this is a multiplayer game for a reason, for example in RB the BM basically has no choice but to AoE thus needed axes, As for being a meele based damage dealer I agree to an extent, Most DD classes have a Pure build (5 vit) whereas most BMs stay away from those builds.
    Yes, Pretty much we are

Daikataro wrote:
    And yes you don't need fists to get fast chi, there's always apothecary pots, but fists are THE fastest way to get chi, that's why no other class can use double spark each and every time i HF (30 secs, the skill's cooldown), they just can't build chi fast enough!

Assassins can regain all their chi in 2 moves, generally have a higher DPS as well.

Daikataro wrote:
    About aggro i totally agree, a decent pair of fists and one or two -interval items make us aggro-machines, moreover, people tends to understimate the amount of hate heaven's flame generates, it usually makes the boss retarget to me unless the barb knows what he's doing, both for the crude damage output (crit + cala axes effect helps) and the curse effect that enrages the boss, so blademasters not being dps class? i don't know how you play your BM, but he must be unhappy

That's the problem, Fist BMs are so numb skulled they don't know the diffrence between DD and a good DD.

How often do you see a wizard Demon spark and wallop the target with their strongest skills? Rarely.
    Barbs are the tank for a reason, For example you have 1 of each class (no tideborn)

Fist BM - Has level DPS with the wizards and Archers
    Fist BM - Goes all out berserk and pulls agro - Party wipe
    Axe BM - Does HF and increases damage of whole squad by 100% for 6 seconds
    If the Veno hits 40k Wizard hits 40k and archer Archer hits 40k for example in that 6 second time limit, that's 60k damage in 6 seconds every 30 seconds better than fist BM?

Daikataro wrote:
    fist skills are not as flashy but the fists stand up for themselves, with their awesome damage output on regular attacks, they're just the 2 edges and thus, the most sought-after weapons

Fists are fine, Axes are preferred in AoE grinding and in squads, which is why I believe axes ftw, fists ftl
    All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.
    edited May 2010
    Soloing - Has the servers become so bad? you need -INT just to kill a normal mob? dig into your daddys credit card folks because the skill has hit the high road, pathetic.

lol you sound butthurt or jealous. Or both.
    Dungeons - No barb? then you're the tank AoE all the mobs while the cleric heals you or go fists, lose agro and watch the cleric get killed, fail.

Fist BMs don't lose aggro. Well usually. With my +10 Lunar claws I can hold aggro from everyone except +11 Rank 8 bows. Even my leader with a +11 Nirvana magic sword usually can't steal aggro from me, and if he does, he can tank most things just fine.

Axes are worthless in most higher instances. You're more likely to die using axes than you would fists.
    That's the problem, Fist BMs are so numb skulled they don't know the diffrence between DD and a good DD.

Barbs are the tank for a reason

Fists are fine, Axes are preferred in AoE grinding and in squads, which is why I believe axes ftw, fists ftl

Fist BMs are the new barbs. Numb skulled? Coming from a noob, I'd expect as much. lol

Fists have their uses in Rebirth, Nirvana, Rebirth, TT, and every instance you can imagine.

Apparently you're either jealous because you've been relegated to being a fist BM's dragon slave or a squad buff monkey or ignorant and have never been in a squad with an end-game fist BM.

Axes are so gimped at killing.
  • Mythsoul - Heavens Tear
    Mythsoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Fist BMs don't lose aggro. Well usually. With my +10 Lunar claws I can hold aggro from everyone except +11 Rank 8 bows. Even my leader with a +11 Nirvana magic sword usually can't steal aggro from me, and if he does, he can tank most things just fine.

Axes are worthless in most higher instances. You're more likely to die using axes than you would fists.

Fist BMs are the new barbs. Numb skulled? Coming from a noob, I'd expect as much. lol

Fists have their uses in Rebirth, Nirvana, Rebirth, TT, and every instance you can imagine.

Apparently you're either jealous because you've been relegated to being a fist BM's dragon slave or a squad buff monkey or ignorant and have never been in a squad with an end-game fist BM.

Axes are so gimped at killing.

Lol, Oracle hyper FF?
    I'm not talking about holding agro on a single mob, I'm talking about 5-7 mobs.

Yes Axe BMs are useless in instances because HF is as useless as because vacuous palm, shadowless kick and breathe bash. Lol.

As for DPS - Assassin

Tackling Slash -
    Immobilize target for 9.0 seconds,and increases own Chi by 50.
    Inner Harmony -
    Instantly gain 200 chi - Demon spark ftw?

Stop trying to be a DPS class, you're not.
    All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    sword for me is my high school lover, my wife (fists) have to understand that every now and then I remember it and sometimes use it.b:chuckle
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    The best NPC in the game uses sword, the funny thing is that he does it drunk.

yeah, the old sword man, just give him wine and he will kill all the mobs for you inside FB.

Only the guards use axes and poleblades.b:chuckle

back on topic, what is missing is people giving strategies on sword skills.

I believe that you should be able to neutralize all AOE from any boss by using shawdoless kick, mage bane and lighting chaser.

However, I cant prove it since I dont have mage bane leveled enough to test it (this skill might not work on bosses*). mage bane should help to prolong the AOE cycle from boss, allowing to use shadowless kick more often.

*I heard somebody saying that it does work on bosses but I have no prove about it.
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited May 2010

HF amps everyone else's attacks too so it doesn't really help when you when your DPS with axes is low compare to the DDs. Axes can't even hold aggro for longer than a few seconds against Archer or Sin's normal non sparked attacks. Sure, they can slow down but that makes killing takes longer.
    Once again, it's faster. And interval gears are not non-tradeable-boutique-only. Merchant ftw?
    What, you don't Roar? And it's not like anybody's advocating fists only...

How often do you see a wizard Demon spark and wallop the target with their strongest skills? Rarely.
    Barbs are the tank for a reason, For example you have 1 of each class (no tideborn)

If the Veno hits 40k Wizard hits 40k and archer Archer hits 40k for example in that 6 second time limit, that's 60k damage in 6 seconds every 30 seconds better than fist BM?

You don't see the other side of your argument. Fists tanking means that other DDs CAN go all out and kill the boss faster than if a Barb or axes BM was tanking. If you got a Barb tanking and high lvl DDs, HF may very well causing the loose of aggro. And it's not like using fists stops you from using HF. Demon spark, punches, HF, more power to us. Holds aggro firm and increase party dmg.

Well no sht axes are better for AoE. Once again, have both.
    Lol, Oracle hyper FF?
    Even IF the BM only have fists, there's Roar, and Drake Sweep?

As for DPS - Assassin

Tackling Slash -
    Inner Harmony -

Fists had the highest DPS before Sin came along. Now I think you are just trolling... or just plain dumb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Shinsen - Lost City
    Shinsen - Lost City Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Well, im a sword BM myself. I use them 'cos i like them - they were my main weapon since like lvl 30. And i feel sorry for those who say to me like "omg, u use sword - haha fail bm". I try to enjoy the game - i don't play all that much, so if i feel that im ok with swords during the time i am able to play - it's cool to me.
    Ofcs, in different game situations u need other weapons as well. If my squad needs aoe - i use axes. I have fists also, but as someone already said - if you don't have atleast -0.15 interval - fists wont shine in pve and pvp (by pve i mean dungeons, not solo mob grinding).
    And i pvp with swords - i have my skill own rotation and im fine - ofcs i still need few items to make it better but w/e (also sometimes i bring up another weapon in pvp - depends on situation)
    All i wanned to say is that it's not wise to bash swords, but also it's not wise to say that swords own all and other weapons are not needed.
    Oh, and those who say that "sword path is teh best cos we have sweet 2spark skill" - i kinda disagree. Yeah, the skill is ok, but i don't use swords because of that. I barely use that skill in pve and pvp. 2sparks can be spent more wisely than that. I only use that skill (sometimes) just for fun in pvp or when i see i won't need sparks for a while.
  • Asalith - Heavens Tear
    Asalith - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I am a lvl 97 Sword BM. I can and do tank. I often pull agro from the Barbs I am with and very very few players I run with are able to pull agro from me. Normally it is a Wizard that pulls agro when they get flashy.. but even than it does not happen often. I tank all sorts of dungeons as a BM, including FF and any TT that is needed to tank on. I play a DD/Off tank in every squad I am in. If the barb dies I take over tanking period and I can keep agro even if you do not want to believe it. BMs can be great tanks.

I am glad that there is more Sword BMs out there, it is the least played style of BM and one of the strongest.
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Omg I just got the biggest lulz from reading this thread.

Not that this matters since some people here seem to be infected with the axe **** BM is win disease.

But a few key points:
    - BM are SUPPOSED to use all their paths, they each have their use.
    - Even with fists, BMs do have a range of AoE skills to hold aggro with as well as this lovely genie skill called Alpha Male, Derpderp.
    - BMs are tanks with the exception of TW and a few bosses.
    - Stun locking is still possible even with fists, it's this revolutionized idea called switching weapons.
    60 / 250.
    edited May 2010
    axes ftw, fists ftl
    Hi Lyndura, welcome to the future b:bye
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Lol, Oracle hyper FF?

Yes Axe BMs are useless in instances because HF is as useless as because vacuous palm, shadowless kick and breathe bash. Lol.

As for DPS - Assassin

Tackling Slash -
    Inner Harmony -

Stop arguing, you lost already. Thing is that if a fist BM uses HF it's much better than if axe BM uses it.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited May 2010

Most people ignore that this is a multiplayer game for a reason, for example in RB the BM basically has no choice but to AoE thus needed axes, As for being a meele based damage dealer I agree to an extent, Most DD classes have a Pure build (5 vit) whereas most BMs stay away from those builds.
    Yes, Pretty much we are

Assassins can regain all their chi in 2 moves, generally have a higher DPS as well.

Fist BM goes all out and tanks the boss.
    All the other classes are able to go all out.
    Boss dies a lot faster.
    The end.

You're still in the dark ages. Come to the new era buddy, or you'll be left behind.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    /facepalm b:surrender
    Any decent bm should be able to tank the instances/bhs of his lvl...

I don't have a bm... Lol but I rolled a fist archer... I'm squishies than a bm yet I can tank all my bhs... I hate sitting bk half of boss hp & doing nothing... I'm there... might as well go all out & just warn clerics I'm tanking, instead of just going along & doing nothing.
    I don't have that much -int gear yet (no 99 bonuses yet), I've yet to see anyone pull agro of me (lol unless it's the poor barb trying to flesh ream from feeling useless & getting agro back for a second).

I tried tanking with my ranged weapons. My +7 Garnet Gem Lunar Sling can't hold agro as well VS my fail unrefined OHT fists.

My barb can't hold agro against my lvl fists bms with decent -int. I have to ask for them to either put on another weapon or I'm going human & they are tanking. Most just agree to tank & do a good job.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2010
    Lol, Oracle hyper FF?

As for DPS - Assassin

Tackling Slash -
    Inner Harmony -

LOL! Look at my join date. I got here the hard way, I earned it. I have one lvl63 veno I rolled before Harshlands opened up and a 71 Archer on HL I abandoned. This is my only real char. I use hyper now, but only on the first boss in Nirvana, I would be stupid not to. I never touched a hyper until I had already hit 101. just lol... I did a few oracles back in what march of last year... sorry the temptation of getting event pots from Jolly Jones left me with a couple dozen oracles when I was 4x... yeah, that's sure affected my ability.

Axes and aoeing will get you killed in Warsong, for example. I see axe BMs do the same thing I first tried doing, you can't take aggro on more than 2-3 mobs without expecting to die. I can kill 3 mobs in Warsong before you can AoE 3 of them to half health.

Axes = HF and DB. That's it. When you aren't using both those skills, it's back to claws. I only go back to axes full time when I'm in lower FBs, or in the rare circumstance that I am AoE grinding.

Axes suck at PvP, they are only required when you need to HF, they suck at PvE, except when you need to engage in multiple targets... which isn't all that often anymore. They're not even really that useful in TW anymore... I still can stun and dragon groups, but when it comes to taking out that barb our base or that archer zhenning, I'm not going to axe them to death lol.

FB99, Nirvana, 3-2/3-3 axes are useless except for HF, but those sparks are better served tripling unless there is a lot of DD.

I solo-tank 3-3 with two other clerics. No issue. Mobs and bosses die. Fast.

If you can afford to get Nirvana axes and +12 them, sure they'd be factor, but even +10 GX isn't worth a damn when you hit 100.
  • ManeK - Harshlands
    ManeK - Harshlands Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    LOL! Look at my join date. I got here the hard way, I earned it. I have one lvl63 veno I rolled before Harshlands opened up and a 71 Archer on HL I abandoned. This is my only real char. I use hyper now, but only on the first boss in Nirvana, I would be stupid not to. I never touched a hyper until I had already hit 101. just lol... I did a few oracles back in what march of last year... sorry the temptation of getting event pots from Jolly Jones left me with a couple dozen oracles when I was 4x... yeah, that's sure affected my ability.

Axes and aoeing will get you killed in Warsong, for example. I see axe BMs do the same thing I first tried doing, you can't take aggro on more than 2-3 mobs without expecting to die. I can kill 3 mobs in Warsong before you can AoE 3 of them to half health.

Axes = HF and DB. That's it. When you aren't using both those skills, it's back to claws. I only go back to axes full time when I'm in lower FBs, or in the rare circumstance that I am AoE grinding.

Axes suck at PvP, they are only required when you need to HF, they suck at PvE, except when you need to engage in multiple targets... which isn't all that often anymore. They're not even really that useful in TW anymore... I still can stun and dragon groups, but when it comes to taking out that barb our base or that archer zhenning, I'm not going to axe them to death lol.

FB99, Nirvana, 3-2/3-3 axes are useless except for HF, but those sparks are better served tripling unless there is a lot of DD.

I solo-tank 3-3 with two other clerics. No issue. Mobs and bosses die. Fast.

If you can afford to get Nirvana axes and +12 them, sure they'd be factor, but even +10 GX isn't worth a damn when you hit 100.

not trying to flame btw...just a question..
    how much would i be affected by the hp loss at level 73 if i went axe/fist hybrid?
    Level 100 Blademaster - Diverse (Harshlands)
    Level 97 Cleric - ManeK (Harshlands)
    Level 91 Wizard - lnnocent (Harshlands)
    Level 86 Archer - AimLow (Harshlands)

May The Force Not Be With You!! b:victoryb:laugh
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    I use hyper now, but only on the first boss in Nirvana, I would be stupid not to.
    o.o u use hype in Nirvana? How does that work?

I only done Nirvana on the very 1st day it came out lol, then I thought I just wait till the mats get cheaper lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    o.o u use hype in Nirvana? How does that work?

I only done Nirvana on the very 1st day it came out lol, then I thought I just wait till the mats get cheaper lol.

the first boss in nirvana honey gives exp for the kill- just activate hyper stones before its dead then deactivate it once you collect the exp and ya... not much more too it- at our level its decent with hypers b:kiss <3 VILKASS (mine and hero's hump toy)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2010
    Yeah, first boss gives exp, turn on hyper right before he dies then shut it off. It's probably the most efficient use of hyper in the game to be honest... for roughly 2m coin you get about 40-45 uses from it. At 101 I get a little over .2%.
    how much would i be affected by the hp loss at level 73 if i went axe/fist hybrid?

Quite a lot actually. I'd probably suggest restating fists when you hit 80... Depending on how fast you level, 80 gold armor is actually pretty cheap to make, just the boots I think is hard and gives you a ton of HP. I didn't start using fists until mid 8x and used a 3* Instant Strike Fists that I got from a BH drop in 69. Fists start to really shine if you go demon and hit 89. Sorry I can't give you much advice where you're at right now, because I was still axe/pole when I was your level.
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    the first boss in nirvana honey gives exp for the kill- just activate hyper stones before its dead then deactivate it once you collect the exp and ya... not much more too it- at our level its decent with hypers <3 VILKASS (mine and hero's hump toy)

b:embarrass lol.. yay... this will take me about half year less to get to 103 b:surrender

b:cry Mendy where the hell did Hero go? b:cry I haven't been harassed in weeks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited May 2010

at 73 my base hp with 0 vit was about 2.5k

+2 and hp shard your gears and you can hit 3.5-4k easily

at 81 i personaly have 5.1k with 10 base vit and theres not much my lvl i cant tank includeign any tt up to 2-2 solo cleric (strangly enough wur and ape are easy...its feng that kills meb:surrender)

fists begin to shine at lvl 60 when you get bracers of the blood moon and only ever get better
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    lol.. yay... this will take me about half year less to get to 103

Mendy where the hell did Hero go? I haven't been harassed in weeks

b:sad im so sorry honey to have to tell you this... but he quit the game b:cry

i will give him some humps for you in your place... but i know i will never do as good a job as you did b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]