level 79 skills

Shadoownn - Heavens Tear
Shadoownn - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
edited May 2010 in General Discussion
Hey, i have loads of questions about this. And I'm barb, so plase tell where, what to do for barb.

1. What culti must be complet to get level 79 skills??
2. Where do i learn level 79 skills? (i dont think i can lern those skills, where i normaly lern)
3. What do i need to lern those skills?
4. How much do i need or how many i need?
5. Do i need to complete any thing else to get level 79 skills?
6. And if i have to go any where plz give me cords and tell that places name.
7. And please tell me why, so it would be more clearly, and please explain clearly, detailed(not to detailed but detailed) what i have to do.
8. Please say more info if u know any that i havent asked.

If u want you can tell what other calsses have to do but please make sure that u write what barbs have to do.
Post edited by Shadoownn - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Hey, i have loads of questions about this. And I'm barb, so plase tell where, what to do for barb.

1. What culti must be complet to get level 79 skills?? Be level 79 with updated culti to that level
    2. Where do i learn level 79 skills? (i dont think i can lern those skills, where i normaly lern) Your skill trainer once you have the book for the skill
    3. What do i need to lern those skills? 20 apoth pages and 10 med inks = 1 skill book
    4. How much do i need or how many i need? 1mill coins and spirit (i think..pretty sure)
    5. Do i need to complete any thing else to get level 79 skills? See above
    6. And if i have to go any where plz give me cords and tell that places name. Nope
    7. And please tell me why, so it would be more clearly, and please explain clearly, detailed(not to detailed but detailed) what i have to do. ...
    8. Please say more info if u know any that i havent asked....

If u want you can tell what other calsses have to do but please make sure that u write what barbs have to do.

There you go b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    You only need 1m spirit to learn it, no coins other than the ones you need to make the skill book itself.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    You only need 1m spirit to learn it, no coins other than the ones you need to make the skill book itself.

TY...been a while b:surrender

But the 10 inks will cost you 1.1mill from the forges in 1k.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Use the search function, there was an identical thread to this like 2 days ago.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited May 2010

1. What culti must be complet to get level 79 skills?? Don't quote me, but I think any culti is fine
    2. Where do i learn level 79 skills? (i dont think i can lern those skills, where i normaly lern) Skill trainers at 1000 Streams
    3. What do i need to lern those skills? The skillbook (costs 20 Apocalypse Pages and 10 Medium Inks (105k each)
    4. How much do i need or how many i need? See above
    5. Do i need to complete any thing else to get level 79 skills? You need to go to OHT to make the skill book, so therefore you need to finish the Wraith's Ploy quest
    6. And if i have to go any where plz give me cords and tell that places name. You'll figure it out once you finish Wraith's Ploy
    7. And please tell me why, so it would be more clearly, and please explain clearly, detailed(not to detailed but detailed) what i have to do. Finish Wraith's Ploy, bring said items to one of the forges, make the skill book of your choosing, bring said book to the skill trainer at 1000 streams, and learn the skill. Costs 1m SP, so save up
    8. Please say more info if u know any that i havent asked. Nope, that's it

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Baalzor - Heavens Tear
    Baalzor - Heavens Tear Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    HEY! If you are tideborn you cant have your skills yet cause super duper pro perfect world entertainment didnt launch update patch cause they hired animals to make a new patch. But BE sure there is DEF gonna be 79 skills in upcoming patch! Yaaaay ;-) On St. Never's.
    http:// fr.xfire.com/video/36f4d6/
    RUBBERBAND \o/
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    b:shedtear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Fritigern - Lost City
    Fritigern - Lost City Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    79 barb skill are ****.
    Save your money and spirit. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]