TT Bosses Offensive and Insulting

13»

Comments

• /Hysteria/ - Dreamweaver_1302145309
    edited May 2010
    this game offends me too with all the sexual innuendos, mystical meat? a boss named slitt? complete sacks? merchant wang song? mobs called steelhide puss? ok thats all i can think of so my sarcasm ends for now. b:bye
    Executor of the lvl 2 faction New_Era
    I Can give you life or take it away, be wary :P
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    this game offends me too with all the sexual innuendos, mystical meat? a boss named slitt? complete sacks? merchant wang song? mobs called steelhide puss? ok thats all i can think of so my sarcasm ends for now. b:bye
    and Slitt having 666, 666 as coords is perfectly ok?
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
    edited May 2010
    lmfao never noticed that, but yes thats fine ~_~
  • Plicid - Heavens Tear
    Plicid - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    O.O TT bosses speak? I gotta see this. I turned off my volume about lvl 30 so never heard a TT boss or any boss for that matter.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    lmfao never noticed that, but yes thats fine ~_~
    if anything offends me, THAT does. (personally I thin it was coincidence, but nonetheless is still exists)
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
    edited May 2010
    if anything offends me, THAT does. (personally I thin it was coincidence, but nonetheless is still exists)

lol yeah its def interesting choice of coords o.0
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I got offeneded running nirvana today, I had to get the token from the "hard wood" chest. I didn't and thus the party wiped b:bye

/sarcasm

but seriously...stop listening so hard, I always took it as just grunts or w/e while he attacks you, I doubt thats what he is really saying if he's even saying anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • OneHottShot - Heavens Tear
    OneHottShot - Heavens Tear Posts: 704 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    You think thats bad, I have my volume down.. I just don't like noise. I've never had it up so I don't know what anything sounds like here but...

The horse boss in tt 2-1 calls everyone Stupid! I was like.. what? Only I can't hear it b/c of the sound issue.. also b/c he doesn't SAY it... its typed out!

ITS TYPED OUT!! LOL!!

If the OP was serious I'd have a different comment, but yes... thread is rather funny.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Please send a ticket to Customer Support about this. Closing this... as the word this is about is in our filter and you are all circumventing it. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.