Sugg.

Himawary - Sanctuary
Himawary - Sanctuary Posts: 76 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Suggestion Box
When i get agro from the pet I start running and im more than 1m far from the mob but he still can hit me ! wth ?!

Manny times i get glitch on naked chars ! Oh and from when u made the maintennace for new classes we never get back out hairstyle
Post edited by Himawary - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver
    Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Erm, I'm going to take a logical approach to this.

WTF ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY????
  • Vorhs - Lost City
    Vorhs - Lost City Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    When i get agro from the pet I start running and im more than 1m far from the mob but he still can hit me ! wth ?!

this is cause of lag... the mob actually hit u when he was close to you, but u received the damage output just after a while (maybe when you were far from him)

and about the second phrase... sorry i could not translate it oO
    If you happy wanna be, against the wind you won't have to pee.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Last one is easy.

There's sometimes a kind of a glitch showing characters naked/bald...

And about the hairstyles which were accidentally changed after the Rising Tide expansion, send in a ticket and as far as I know, you'll get a free makeover scroll to edit that.
  • Kaori_Hinata - Sanctuary
    Kaori_Hinata - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I sugg idiot ppl to leave the game ..oh wait they cant cuz they r idiots and cant make it in real life
    If u dont understand a sentence why u even bother to write ? Besides sugg r for the ones who make the game no need a normal player to answer anything

I dont belive the lag idea cuz I never have lag and about the hair styles , theve been removed completly from the editing so no way to get it back with a scroll
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    You run away? How do you expect the pet/tank to take aggro back? b:chuckle

You're a wizard. Distance Shrink towards the tank, otherwise have fun dying by yourself when the tank won't bother chasing the mob because you run away.

An alternative is to run in a circle, gives more chances for the ranged DDers to kill the mob. (won't work on bosses unless of very low health, plus they are fast anyway running is the most terrible idea to ensure your death, unless you want to give time for others to res by sacrificing yourself)