ppl claiming to have farmed rank 8

124»

Comments

• Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I'm glad to see irony is alive and well.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Jenovadeath - Lost City
    Jenovadeath - Lost City Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    no i just realy dont care seeing how there is a large group of ppl from the game that dont use the english language and there native tounge i see no reason to write out a perfectly spelled/abbreviated responce to everything besides as long as ppl can read and get the meaning behind the words that all that matters srry if ur so concerned about ppls grammar and spelling why dont you open a school and teach everyone how to write and spell properly and just to irritate you further ill just use another (wall of text) as ive seen most lazy ppl put it cause its too hard to read and they just dont have the capacity to keep up oh and about that school good luck with that i hear teachers in alot of places are having a hard time holding down jobsb:bye
  • A_Noob - Dreamweaver
    A_Noob - Dreamweaver Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    no i just realy dont care seeing how there is a large group of ppl from the game that dont use the english language and there native tounge i see no reason to write out a perfectly spelled/abbreviated responce to everything besides as long as ppl can read and get the meaning behind the words that all that matters srry if ur so concerned about ppls grammar and spelling why dont you open a school and teach everyone how to write and spell properly and just to irritate you further ill just use another (wall of text) as ive seen most lazy ppl put it cause its too hard to read and they just dont have the capacity to keep up oh and about that school good luck with that i hear teachers in alot of places are having a hard time holding down jobsb:bye

You probably don't know what a comma is.
    edited May 2010
    You probably don't know what a comma is.

, theres ur comma and like i said before i dont care about things being entirely proper im not here to write out an essay to be published

/thread
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    , theres ur comma and like i said before i dont care about things being entirely proper im not here to write out an essay to be published

/thread

That's right this thread is dedicated to your QQ. I almost forgot, since it got derailed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Well, considering a guildy of mine was at over 100k rep when tokens came out the first time (then bought the rest to hit rank 8) and has now farmed the rep required for rank 9 (when/if it's released) via trophy mode. I seriously doubt that farming rank 8 at present should take more than 4 or 5 months of dedication.
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    No one ever talks about me and my rank 8 anymore, I miss Prince Clare and his constant world shouts about me.b:cry

All you people talk about 3-3 like its the only way of money. Me and Mikoto did 3-3 up till 100k rep, then nirvana till 200k. We duoed 3-3 and hoarded it all to ourselves while Xalana QQed about us not helping the guild. Made anywhere from 0 to 50mil a day in 3-3, its pretty random. On an average day me and Mikoto made around 25~30mil from nirvana. On weekends we made up to 40~50. 3-3 was just too boring and had a chance of getting nothing at all, and nirvana we got lots of exp while we did it.b:cute

People try to use realistic hours and amounts of time to prove that you can't farm rank 8, but the people who farmed it put unrealistic amounts of time into farming it. That and having multiple people help farm it helps dramatically.
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    The OP sounds butthurt <.<

Then again...He probably Cash shops himself >.>
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Tbh many ppl have 30k rep by the time they hit end game, I had 33k rep befor packs came out I think I'm the princess of fb on my sever :( mse is the queen she got 35k b4 packs

and as for non cash shopper going for rank 8 tbh I got 6 stacks of tokens already if I want to convert , but I much pefer rolling in money. And no my gear sucks apart from weapon+10 everything else is +3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Fact is yes, most people who'd go for Rank 8 are most likely going to be walking around with some flashy +10 TT99s and such. Now those cost a tad bit more than some 950 millions, especially if you include them being all nice 4 sockets with Primevals and +10s on all pieces. That's gonna go for more than a few Rank 8s, and that's a bit less realistic. But yes, even that is doable, just unlikely. However, if I ever met a single person claiming to have done that and having something to back it up, say, stacks upon stacks of valuables plus some hundreds of millions in coins and a few thousand Gold, I think I would believe it. Now, ten such guys on the same server, no way.

I laughed...my gear was and is far from that >_>

One step at a time. People often farm the Rank then work on the refine/shard/etc unless you already have that stored. I personally did not and am farming still...but then again I have high goals :)
    People try to use realistic hours and amounts of time to prove that you can't farm rank 8, but the people who farmed it put unrealistic amounts of time into farming it. That and having multiple people help farm it helps dramatically.

I am agreeing with Haiz...shut the server down now!!! b:shockedb:cuteb:chuckle

But yes, 2x was a major help in the farming and cuts the time well off. I am not sure how long it took Haiz, but mine took about 7 weeks and X's was about 5 weeks. Not difficult when (like mentioned) 3-3's were dropping double top/dble pant/etc golds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
    edited May 2010
    Tbh many ppl have 30k rep by the time they hit end game, I had 33k rep befor packs came out I think I'm the princess of fb on my sever :( mse is the queen she got 35k b4 packs

and as for non cash shopper going for rank 8 tbh I got 6 stacks of tokens already if I want to convert , but I much pefer rolling in money. And no my gear sucks apart from weapon+10 everything else is +3

b:victory this is kinda of my point before packs came out this was basically almost up there with getting a warsoul withing terms of achievement not nearly as hard and costly but pretty much second best to this
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I laughed...my gear was and is far from that >_>

One step at a time. People often farm the Rank then work on the refine/shard/etc unless you already have that stored. I personally did not and am farming still...but then again I have high goals :)

As I recall, I did not say "all". And really, I never even cared about you for a moment. I don't even know you, so why should I? Point being, Rank 8 alone tends to cost quite a bit more than what most people would consider at least decent end game gear. That tends to put things into a nice priority order, where you either end up getting that there end game gear and then going for Rank 8. Most people don't. Even less so now that we got easy access to Lunar weapons, TT100 and Nirvana. Not saying that Lunars could hold so much as a candle to Rank 8, but you got to admit, the Lunars are good.

And besides, the merchants that hold the highest amount of coin value in the game don't need to walk around with flashy gear. It's the boutique-abusing attention-hungries that do.

Everytime I see someone mention some "epic" achievement, such as chezedude's TTs or Nirvanas, I giggle. If you've got what he's got, there's actually some fun in seeing if and how you can do stuff. Does not somehow make him some epic hero. Just makes him bored.

Considering what I've seen, even on these boards alone, what with that there one person who was merchanting up to Warsoul at a time, there's nothing that surprises me when it comes to the coinage in this game.

And really, if some show-off wants to claim fame with Rank 8, you don't need to get all antsy about it. Rank 8 isn't that big a land mark. Now, topping the top boutique-biatches, that could be fame. In a video game.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I assume we can safely conclude the following:

failed_2.jpg

Next.
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    As I recall, I did not say "all". And really, I never even cared about you for a moment. I don't even know you, so why should I? Point being, Rank 8 alone tends to cost quite a bit more than what most people would consider at least decent end game gear. That tends to put things into a nice priority order, where you either end up getting that there end game gear and then going for Rank 8. Most people don't. Even less so now that we got easy access to Lunar weapons, TT100 and Nirvana. Not saying that Lunars could hold so much as a candle to Rank 8, but you got to admit, the Lunars are good.

And besides, the merchants that hold the highest amount of coin value in the game don't need to walk around with flashy gear. It's the boutique-abusing attention-hungries that do.

Everytime I see someone mention some "epic" achievement, such as chezedude's TTs or Nirvanas, I giggle. If you've got what he's got, there's actually some fun in seeing if and how you can do stuff. Does not somehow make him some epic hero. Just makes him bored.

Considering what I've seen, even on these boards alone, what with that there one person who was merchanting up to Warsoul at a time, there's nothing that surprises me when it comes to the coinage in this game.

And really, if some show-off wants to claim fame with Rank 8, you don't need to get all antsy about it. Rank 8 isn't that big a land mark. Now, topping the top boutique-biatches, that could be fame. In a video game.

Someone sounds mad b:sadb:surrenderb:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited May 2010
    I assume we can safely conclude the following:

failed_2.jpg

Next.

lolumadboutsomething

b:laughfunny how fail it is with over 50 posts related to the subject that have viable opinions and arguments
  • Caeria - Heavens Tear
    Caeria - Heavens Tear Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    after a few pages of blah blah blah i got Fox-Bored.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy by Santacruz

.:theempire.ucoz.com:.
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Where did you come from? b:lipcurl

The U.S. b:surrender

Sadly our school system isn't what it should be (of course it could be because the state government is going broke atm >.>)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    The U.S. b:surrender

Sadly our school system isn't what it should be (of course it could be because the state government is going broke atm >.>)

You in Cali? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    You in Cali? b:chuckle

No Mississippi ;>>

They're contemplating reducing the school year by one month it's that bad >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    No Mississippi ;>>

They're contemplating reducing the school year by one month it's that bad >.<

b:boredb:faint
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    3-4m a day with 2 hours of herb farming? I doubt so...

I could if I were that bored. If you're 89+, in that 2 hours, how many devilwood, scented fungus, tiery, butterfly... etc? At 1.5-3k a piece, farming 3-4m coin isn't all that difficult.... you can also make anti-stun pots, sell them by the arch elder or at 1k for huge profits.... you can make TW pots and sell them in 1k. Hell I don't farm herbs I buy them... when I see people selling Dew or Turtle pots I buy them up if they're the right price. I know they're making money, but it saves me the trouble to farm them when I'd rather be doing something else.

Money is ridiculously easy to make in-game. You just have to actually attempt to do it and figure out how it will work for you when I guarantee that most of the people complaining in this thread haven't tried to do anything other than sell DQ or just don't have the patience to figure out a market that will actually work for them.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Someone sounds mad b:sadb:surrenderb:sad

That's one thing you're wrong about..b:cute
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.