Nirvana guide

locker09
locker09 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Can anyone post a detailed and full nirvana run guide or post a link to where i can find a guideb:pleasedb:pleasedb:cute
Post edited by locker09 on

Comments

• funkadelitsch
    funkadelitsch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Dunno if there is one...6 Bosses:
    1 regenerates if u don't kill the objects which surround him and summons circles like 1st fc boss.
    1 is like asoteric runewolf in fc, his super whatever skill = 4x range of asoteric runewolf
    1 spawns minions which poison u (but u don't have to kill em, they dissappear)
    1 is like the "don't aoe!" boss in fc, at least it sounds like that, I never tried to kill the adds he spawns and tells us to kill.
    1 has a oneshot-aoe where u have to go into the old mans range (who spawns) to get resist of that...but somehow that wasn't the case when I started nirvana, there was nothing special about this boss.
    Last boss summons minions which got an element and u have to dig a chest which contains the stronger element (e.g. water minion - eart chest), then someone of ur party gets it in his inventory and has to target the minion + right click the item.

That's all..maybe some1 got detailed guide or info bout the oneshotting boss (I think he got nerfed in a patch since 1 month ago the old man was bugged and didn't always work how he should.