Sever IQ Poll

Options
Egaenil - Heavens Tear
Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
edited May 2010 in General Discussion
b:cry I find a lot of ppl from HT not very smart, got very low IQ and still want to post here in the forum, they have brought shame to HT so just a Poll to see which sever u think the smartest, of course the sever get least amount of vote.. we all know wat that means :P

Will it be Archosaur,Dreamweaver,Harshlands, Heavens Tear, Lost City, Raging Tide or Sanctuary?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
Post edited by Egaenil - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    b:thanks100th post b:cuteb:victory YAY!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • Q____Q - Dreamweaver
    Q____Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    They're gonna vote for their own server D=

well..
    Some people of the sever are dumb but some are smart, I don't think everyone plays on every server to tell which one is the smartest. So I guess people will choose their own server cause they know it most maybe.. idk >.> well you can't base the whole server for some people :O
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I r onez off teh zmarths rijt? b:sad lol b:laugh

Nice OP ^^
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You can already see this thread turning into a flame war. b:shocked
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Anywhere but Archosaur.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver
    DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Where is the "None of the above" option?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Whichever server has the most archers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This isn't biased, right guys?

...right?
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This isn't biased, right guys?

...right?

one word for that:
    WRONG!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Tjikkie - Raging Tide
    Tjikkie - Raging Tide Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Anyone asking suchs a question must be one of the dumbest persons ever (IMHO).
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    any server but sanctuary
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Haxxz - Harshlands
    Haxxz - Harshlands Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

So true lol. I'm an archer but I still don't understand APS math *rerolls stupid class*.
  • Dragonaa - Lost City
    Dragonaa - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Lost city is the smartz! Just look world chat everyday
  • Lyonna_S - Sanctuary
    Lyonna_S - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I say...depend on who u met actually XD..There is a lot of moron on Sanctuary and Lost City but who care i got a lot of friend that isn't a moron and care. So i say "I don't know, who know?"

Anyway, don't you think this kind of poll will hurt someone? I mean...if their server not win or being lowest, they might get mad or something...? It's just my opinion....But again..who got mad coz' their server not win is not so mature person...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

O_O pm me on game or whateva u know u can talk to me if u need me for something...just dont yell/command/mock me everything will be ok
  • Elminstur - Lost City
    Elminstur - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I say anyone who takes the results of this survey seriously will give you some ideas. b:lipcurl
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Where is the "None of the above" option?

I was about to say the same thing. b:chuckle
  • ChaoticTears - Harshlands
    ChaoticTears - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    b:cry I find a lot of ppl from HT not very smart, got very low IQ and still want to post here in the forum, they have brought shame to HT so just a Poll to see which sever u think the smartest, of course the sever get least amount of vote.. we all know wat that means :P

They let you post so obviously IQ isnt a pre-req
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This.

/10chars
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

and good non-cs mages. b:cute
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    In life, stupid people will surround you. In game, well it's not really any different, now is it? b:chuckle
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Jenovadeath - Lost City
    Jenovadeath - Lost City Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    b:laugh love how theres three pages of posts already yet no ones voted for their or any other serverb:victory
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Every server has their fair-share of morons, and therefore there isn't a specific server which is "smarter".

Funny story:
    One day in HT, I was logged on 2 computers, helping my BM quest. I had BP on, and when I ran around killing stuff I accidentally KS'ed this guy. Now, a normal person would have said somethin', or ignored... Generally if someone is KSed and they say something, they are looking for an apology. However, this guy starts by saying some stuff in common chat. Calling my lvl 99 barb at the time, a noob. He didn't specify my name, so I wasn't sure if he was refering to me or someone else, so I say "Who, me?". He then starts whispering me saying how I KSed him, he's having intercourse (much "worse" words used) w/ my mother lol. Then he states how he's going to send a ticket and get me banned LOL. All I say is go white, and we'll see who's better, and tell him either go white or stop QQing. He keeps whispering me for a few hours saying the same stuff.

He was online for about another month. Then he dissapeared. Everytime I saw him in wc, I said "I haven't been banned yet". I never got banned - due to it not being bannable to accidentally KS. The guy was a total moron. Every server has them. He was lvl 60 or so, and had his own faction with just himself and his wife.
  • Jenovadeath - Lost City
    Jenovadeath - Lost City Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    btw lost city ftw no other server to play broke down and beat up we'll still troll you and we has special browniesb:victoryb:mischievousb:quietb:avoid
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

Archer intelligence is overrated.
  • Sangodoc - Dreamweaver
    Sangodoc - Dreamweaver Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I have to pick Dreamweaver, not just because I'm on it, but because three out of the four major editors of the wiki are also from Dreamweaver. (Vitenks/Vitenka, Supprt/Paramedic, and myself are from Dreamweaver, with Setantasrose/Born_Free being from Harshlands.)

Though I do agree that when I see a statistical analysis of something or a damage formula, it seems that more often than not that it's from an archer. If there was a poll for the smartest class, I'd probably go with archer, despite not playing one myself.
  • konariraiden
    konariraiden Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Well, I'm in Heaven's Tear, so...I think we're the lowest now.

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I present to you the winner of Konari's Signature Contest...SilversMoon from Heaven's Tear!
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    All servers have their fair share of idiots, therefore:

1) "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

2) "The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity."

BTW:

<--- allergic to Stupidity b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver
    XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Topic title and OP gave me chortles. b:laugh
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Every server has their fair-share of morons, and therefore there isn't a specific server which is "smarter".

Funny story:
    One day in HT, I was logged on 2 computers, helping my BM quest. I had BP on, and when I ran around killing stuff I accidentally KS'ed this guy. Now, a normal person would have said somethin', or ignored... Generally if someone is KSed and they say something, they are looking for an apology. However, this guy starts by saying some stuff in common chat. Calling my lvl 99 barb at the time, a noob. He didn't specify my name, so I wasn't sure if he was refering to me or someone else, so I say "Who, me?". He then starts whispering me saying how I KSed him, he's having intercourse (much "worse" words used) w/ my mother lol. Then he states how he's going to send a ticket and get me banned LOL. All I say is go white, and we'll see who's better, and tell him either go white or stop QQing. He keeps whispering me for a few hours saying the same stuff.

He was online for about another month. Then he dissapeared. Everytime I saw him in wc, I said "I haven't been banned yet". I never got banned - due to it not being bannable to accidentally KS. The guy was a total moron. Every server has them. He was lvl 60 or so, and had his own faction with just himself and his wife.

Sounds like some level 60 bm on our server that hangs around Orchid Temple white name (OT is where we pk). He does nothing but trash talk... so people kill him, it's quite fun :D
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    one word for that:
    WRONG!

No left the answer is Left
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]