Genie Orbs, Auras and Mirrors

Nocticula - Harshlands
Nocticula - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
edited May 2010 in General Discussion
Whats the difference in the buying Genie gear and buying Genie Summon and gear? I see these Orbs, Auras, Jade and Mirrors and the Watcher of the Earth but there are differnt catagories. Do these also change the appearence because I have seen differnt ones, depending on the lvl.
[sigpic] [/sigpic]

Something Something Something DarkSide
Post edited by Nocticula - Harshlands on

Comments

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    There are two types of Genie gear you can buy... one for 1m which adds one stat point on one stat, and the one for 3m which adds 1 stat points to two different stats. Those are a waste, I wouldn't buy them.

There are the others which can be made from either Warsong Emblems or Warsong Badges. The ones you make from Emblems can be combined. It takes 1 emblem to make a +1 stat lvl 1, 2 lvl 1 to make a lvl 2, 3 lvl 2 to make a lvl 3, 3 lvl 3 to make a lvl 4, and 3 lvl 4 to make a lvl 5. These are probably the cheapest and most common to make.

You can also make ones from Warsong Medals. It takes 3 Medals to make one that adds 1 stat point to two different stats. These can be combined as well. Medals aren't so common, so you're not likely to make them.

The Jade, Charm, Mirror and Orb refer to the Genie slots that they can be added to. You can only add a Jade to the Jade slot, etc... once equipped they are bound and can only be destroyed.

The most cost effective ones are the lvl 4 ones you would make from Emblems. They add +4 stat points to a specific stat of your choice, however they're best suited for use on high level lucky genies that are already kinda overpowered, so you can make them even more powerful. lol

Hope that helps.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Small correction to the above:

The gear from 3 warsong medals gives +4 to 2 different stats and cannot be combined. Also I think gear from emblems can be combined up to +6. Emblems are cheap these days manufacture with those.

Gear would be a lot more popular if you could unequip it. Especially since you can combiner lower gear into higher gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Small correction to the above:

The gear from 3 warsong medals gives +4 to 2 different stats and cannot be combined. Also I think gear from emblems can be combined up to +6. Emblems are cheap these days manufacture with those.

Gear would be a lot more popular if you could unequip it. Especially since you can combiner lower gear into higher gear.

Yeah, you can combine Emblems to +6, but they start getting very expensive. for some reason I'm remembering 72 emblems for a lvl 5 stone, but I don't remember... going off of memory here. And yeah, I'm probably wrong about the Medal equips, I just remember it takes 3.

And I forgot to state that they're best suited on a PURE genie, either vit, str or dex.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.