what best use it

Options
lkhafopieh
lkhafopieh Posts: 32
edited May 2010 in Assassin
what best use it str 2 dex 3 vit 0 and str 0 dex 4 vit 1 or str 1 dex 4 or dex 4 str 1 vit 0 and dex 3 str 1 vit 1?

WHAT BEST USE IT
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SinIess - Sanctuary
    SinIess - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    1 Str 4 Dex. KTHXBAI
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    If you are new to the game or new to being a squishy class, 1 Vit, 1 Str, 3 Dex would be best. If you are experienced at both the game and being squishy, 1 Str, 4 Dex or 1 Vit, 2 Str, 7 Dex every 2 levels would be best. However, you must have a minimum of 1 Str, 3 Dex every level to keep up with your equipment requirements.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • Psudeotrophe - Dreamweaver
    Psudeotrophe - Dreamweaver Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    1 vit (cap at 15 or 20)
    2 str (cap at 105)
    2 dex every level

This build will help you in learning to deal with the high damage rate of the Assassin class, and will also allow you some leeway if you make a mistake and get yourself into hot water. Sin's are neither DD's nor Tanks nor anything beyond. We're kinda a mixed mesh of goo that makes the assassin class, or as per Dev description, a solo class.

1 str
    4 dex does have an advantage of slightly higher chance to crit, and does slightly more damage but also does have less hp, so you cant take more hits which if your tailing on 5k hp, 200 hp makes a big difference in surviving and being dead. Not saying we don't have many ways to fend off dieing with Focused, Deaden, and BP, just saying from the stand point of where I've been and how I've built the 1 vit 2 str 2 dex has served me better.

Edit: wanted to add Stat distribution information hope this helps!

Sin 1 VIT = Max HP +13
    Sin 6 STR = 4 DEF; +5 STR = DEF +1
    Sin 1 MAG = Max MP +10
    Sin 1 DEX = Accuracy +8, Dodge Rate +6
    Sin Level Up Bonus: Max HP +26, Max MP +22
    Apparently its more difficult to milk a smurf than originally conceived..