Nix from TW?

Golassic - Harshlands
Golassic - Harshlands Posts: 143 Arc User
edited May 2010 in General Discussion
http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/11275 soo? u can get nix/herc from tw? b:shocked
Useing ↑ in Forsaken World forum too

NightRage, WaffleChan, MistaBwanden, SoIar, WraithTanker, BeingHope, Zanyru won't be forgotten~!

RedsRose,Boogiepanda,NiightmareXz,Airyll u guys said everything that i wanned to say =] b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Golassic - Harshlands on

Comments

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    If you're really lucky in a PvE TW, yes. I heard that the dragonfly dropped when the servers first opened, but I have no proof to back that up, just heresy.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Golassic - Harshlands
    Golassic - Harshlands Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    so its possible to get smt from these mobs o.o
    Useing ↑ in Forsaken World forum too

NightRage, WaffleChan, MistaBwanden, SoIar, WraithTanker, BeingHope, Zanyru won't be forgotten~!

RedsRose,Boogiepanda,NiightmareXz,Airyll u guys said everything that i wanned to say =] b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    If you're really lucky in a PvE TW, yes. I heard that the dragonfly dropped when the servers first opened, but I have no proof to back that up, just heresy.

Yes on Heaven's Tear, there was a dragonfly floating around. Mostly the owner kept trying to sell it for 50-60 mil (remember these were the days of "Nightmare for 2 mil!? I cant afford that!") Dont know if it ever actually sold.

so its possible to get smt from these mobs o.o

Thats a boss in PvE TW. Once all the territories are taken, its no longer possible. Also i think thats a tier 2 boss (but not 100% sure) which means only 4 territories (4 chances) (well 5 now with Raging Tide city). And those bosses only have a 5% chance to drop something, which will only be 1 thing. So the chances were very minimal, and are now none at all.
  • Celestyna - Heavens Tear
    Celestyna - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited May 2010

Radiance got the dragonfly mount from City of Plume, SansukeLee actually is the one who got it and last time i saw he was trying to sell it for 70mil but that was a year ago. It sent out a red system message to the whole server that he got it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I THINK it happened here on the first lvl 2 victory of the server, I was in it... dunno if we got a dragonfly for sure though
  • Bigtease - Lost City
    Bigtease - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    b:laugh btw if u didnt notice this mob has 25 mil hp and 12k phys attack and 3k mag attack so basically its like doing a world boss for the drops not saying it isnt possible but would still be a profitable item to drop if u could get ur faction to do it in a tw 1 time a week if it drops cause the tickets are tradeable the pet eggs however once u click the ticket are not
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    b:laugh btw if u didnt notice this mob has 25 mil hp and 12k phys attack and 3k mag attack so basically its like doing a world boss for the drops not saying it isnt possible but would still be a profitable item to drop if u could get ur faction to do it in a tw 1 time a week if it drops cause the tickets are tradeable the pet eggs however once u click the ticket are not

1 time a week ? euh that because it can be done only once per server .....
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Celestyna - Heavens Tear
    Celestyna - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    1 time a week ? euh that because it can be done only once per server .....

well if you farmed it and purposely failed maybe? b:surrender it would be cheaper to just pay for people's pets then do that though
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]