Genie questions!

Fettuh - Harshlands
Fettuh - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hey guys. I have recently came back to playing Perfect World, and I have little/no knowledge of Genie's whatsoever. After researching on the forums and on the PWI Wiki, I still have a couple of questions which I need a little help with.

1. I heard from people that it is possible to get Healing skills for your Genie. Which skills are these? Also, what should I place my Affinity Points on in order to get these?

2. This is sort of related to my question question; What is the best way to place the Stat points on my Genie, in order for it to be a healing Genie.

3. My final question sort of contradicts everything which I've just asked. Is having a healing Genie best for an Archer? If not, which build is?

Thank you in advanced for your help, I appreciate it all! =^_^=

Comments

• PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Hey guys. I have recently came back to playing Perfect World, and I have little/no knowledge of Genie's whatsoever. After researching on the forums and on the PWI Wiki, I still have a couple of questions which I need a little help with.

1. I heard from people that it is possible to get Healing skills for your Genie. Which skills are these? Also, what should I place my Affinity Points on in order to get these?

2. This is sort of related to my question question; What is the best way to place the Stat points on my Genie, in order for it to be a healing Genie.

3. My final question sort of contradicts everything which I've just asked. Is having a healing Genie best for an Archer? If not, which build is?

Thank you in advanced for your help, I appreciate it all! =^_^=

1- second wind is good for low hp class when tree of protection is good for class with average/high amount (archer get tree of protection)

2- each skills give different bonus depending the stats it use
    for exemple tree of protection get :
    Strength: Every 2 Genie Strength points increases the max HP more by 1%.
    Every 60 STR increases the duration time by 1 second.
    Dexterity: Every 8 Genie Dexterity points increases the Health recovery effect by 1%.

3- go in archer section u will mostly find a topic called " which genie ksill shouldi used as archer "

* u can find info for genie on ecatomb.net it 90% accurate
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Fettuh - Harshlands
    Fettuh - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Ok, thank you very much for you help. I will go to the Archer section and take a look now. Also, thank you for that link.

Much appreciated! :D