edited May 2010
    no..
    sound..
    Dx
    hygfhjy6768b:angry
  • IEpicHealz - Archosaur
    IEpicHealz - Archosaur Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I think without the sound, it lets you appreciate the total annihilation that much more b:laugh
  • Amaliee - Archosaur
    Amaliee - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I Lol'd at first over there being two videos, thinking how was that possible considering the match ended in 11 minutes, but then I saw what you did thar! :3

Nice video quality though and lots of sparkley goodness. Thanks for the upload! :)
  • Marba - Archosaur
    Marba - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    In my opinion Enemy did well, compared to the fact that they were uncharmed, and ganked by 9x. Lets face the fact, 6x enemy ganked by 9x impulse...? pf b:chuckle

At least, Enemy did not give up, they did not fear, and they were victorious to the last minute. This is what I call guts and a good faction.

Impulse might have been prepared for this TW better than Enemy.
    But I can promise you, with given time and Enemys loyal kickass members, they will give you a challenge in the future, so dont let it go to your e-peens or you will lose them.

I have observed and learned, gf impulse, thankyou b:thanks

over and out.
  • ergfg56h556h56h
    ergfg56h556h56h Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Yes I have to admit, battle was short but fierce nontheless.
  • Kirkitsune - Archosaur
    Kirkitsune - Archosaur Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    lol, I remember the attack started so fast that I didn't even know what was happening
    one minute I was waiting with my squad and the next there's a dead Impulse member behind me and a battle raging in the distance
    it took me a little while to figure out what was happening, I'm a little slow lol
    I was already horribly nervous and I almost had a panic attack when I saw how many of you had gotten there so fast XD

it was a lot of fun after I figured out what was happening
    I look forward to doing it again, next time I won't be so scared
  • Riverwell - Archosaur
    Riverwell - Archosaur Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I'm so bummed about missing this QQ.

I'm sure both sides fought well. XD I just miss the free tele to kings feast rofl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -
    Previous Enemy Executor
    Current SentineI Member
    -
    "I'm sorry, but if you cant aggro control, then you better have the gear/charm to back yourself up. And falling short of that, you simply deserve to die. It's PWI darwinism tbh." - DaKillanator - Raging Tide
  • Mechanism - Archosaur
    Mechanism - Archosaur Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Though I enjoyed the TW very much. I have to say that I found myself laughing at the editing of the video.

Firstly, a notable lack of effort to include at least one song.

Secondly, which I feel may be slightly more important, is the epic editing that fails to include the entire TW, notifying that their factions crystal had likewise been under attack, love it.

Thanks for the lulz though, enjoyed it.

BTW, DarkSoL, don't think you're all immune to Impulse, INovaI had made an agreement to leave us be, they're going to take you out too. GG Impulse. But overall, thanks for all the fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ergfg56h556h56h
    ergfg56h556h56h Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Do i look like Federico Fellini?
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Though I enjoyed the TW very much. I have to say that I found myself laughing at the editing of the video.

Firstly, a notable lack of effort to include at least one song.

Secondly, which I feel may be slightly more important, is the epic editing that fails to include the entire TW, notifying that their factions crystal had likewise been under attack, love it.

Thanks for the lulz though, enjoyed it.

BTW, DarkSoL, don't think you're all immune to Impulse, INovaI had made an agreement to leave us be, they're going to take you out too. GG Impulse. But overall, thanks for all the fun.

Everyone already knows that Nova plays dirty and lies. I dont think he understands that everyone is already in on it. Ive known for weeks to not trust a single word the guy says.

No offense Nova, your a cool kid. But really, you gotta shape up on the lying and false promises.

At least when I went vs Darkside, I informed their leader of my intentions in a diplomatic way. In the end, Pulse joined Narla and many of his members.

Sorry to hear about Nova's deceit towards you Mechanism.
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • Stilled - Archosaur
    Stilled - Archosaur Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Thanks for the support Nahktuul. Its good to know we're not the only ones that INovaI /stabbed. Perhaps Enemy and Narla could work something out, just in case. lawl
    PWI: Where not only are you judged for what you say, but how you say it. Keep up the grammar. Respect.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"In my day, we didn't have BH/Goshiki quest/Tokens to buy Oracles and we had to level the hard way, by grinding. Uphill. In the snow. With carpal tunnel. AND WE LIKED IT!" -ACLuciusb:mischievous
  • Lylise - Archosaur
    Lylise - Archosaur Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    U guys should care more about ur own guild, All I see is Nak QQing about Impulse, about TW reports, about everything, I doubt u see us speaking about Narnia at all, may a few nembers which answer ur stupid QQs, but still. We dont give a **** about what Narnia does. We dont try to give u guys a bad name, we lost agaisnt u guys in a 3h wars, all u guys could do was lie, while we were saying GF.

U think we're playing dirty, theres no proof, and All I see is U and ur ppl trying to give us a bad name, so seems like we're not the ones playing dirty at all ?

- As well, I love ur spy in Impulse, I started false rumours and 5 mins after Whole Narnia knew what I said, we knew it for some time, but as I said, we dont give a **** about Narnia.

U say we play dirty, proof it. For now I just see Narnia playing dirty.b:bye

QQ more.b:cry
  • Stilled - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    who the hell was talking about "NARNIA"? We were talking about Narla. <--there's an L, not an I. Smarten up, then talk up, mkaythxbai.
    PWI: Where not only are you judged for what you say, but how you say it. Keep up the grammar. Respect.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"In my day, we didn't have BH/Goshiki quest/Tokens to buy Oracles and we had to level the hard way, by grinding. Uphill. In the snow. With carpal tunnel. AND WE LIKED IT!" -ACLuciusb:mischievous
  • Amaliee - Archosaur
    Amaliee - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    @Stilled: "Narnia" is a friendly nickname for Narla that's been around since the first few days of its creation. I believe it was given to them by their own members and I recall recruitment messages with the nickname used. So, er, no need for anyone else to "smarten up".

As for the rest, I'm kind of getting annoyed at how Enemy is responding to this. I realize that this is the first PvP match you've lost and it probably hasn't left a good feeling with you but I thought you were better than this. You've presented this image of being magnanimous in defeat and that is always something to be respected, because no one likes a sore loser. However, instead you've taken the same time to insult us in your messages, to refer to juvenile things like our "e-peens", to swear at us repeatedly, to call us "oracle noobs" and "hyper noobs" (which really only insults those who've lost to us).

Is that the only way you'll get over this? You guys did very well at this TW and of course it was heavily, heavily in our favour the entire time. You put up an excellent fight, all of impulse has been saying the same, and yet you still continue to talk this way. I'd held a lot of respect towards you after the match and slowly its being ebbed away.
  • Bun$ - Archosaur
    Bun$ - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    U guys should care more about ur own guild, All I see is Nak QQing about Impulse, about TW reports, about everything, I doubt u see us speaking about Narnia at all, may a few nembers which answer ur stupid QQs, but still. We dont give a **** about what Narnia does. We dont try to give u guys a bad name, we lost agaisnt u guys in a 3h wars, all u guys could do was lie, while we were saying GF.

U think we're playing dirty, theres no proof, and All I see is U and ur ppl trying to give us a bad name, so seems like we're not the ones playing dirty at all ?

- As well, I love ur spy in Impulse, I started false rumours and 5 mins after Whole Narnia knew what I said, we knew it for some time, but as I said, we dont give a **** about Narnia.

we do care about our guild very much so i have you know why do you worry about taking care of your guild and not telling us how to care of our and we dont revolve you lose so many members that decided to come here and vise verse so why dont we stop the flaming say GG/GF/or what ever and move on with our lives b:bye
  • Lylise - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Buns, thats what I was saying, u can see Im not a fan of post in forums, but I do read them often, and I only saw Narnia trying to give us a bad name ( Often what u guys wasnt the truth), I didnt answer all this **** for a while now. But enough is enough.

As we dont care about what u guys do, please leave us alone, try to enjoy the game, or do whatever u wish as soon as the goal of it isnt give Impulse a bad name.
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    edited May 2010

Buns, thats what I was saying, u can see Im not a fan of post in forums, but I do read them often, and I only saw Narnia trying to give us a bad name ( Often what u guys wasnt the truth), I didnt answer all this **** for a while now. But enough is enough.

As we dont care about what u guys do, please leave us alone, try to enjoy the game, or do whatever u wish as soon as the goal of it isnt give Impulse a bad name.

Im not exactly sure about what your saying isnt 'truth'. Here are proven facts of what I had said so far that you claim to be lies and Narla 'playing dirty':

You yourself confirmed that your faction intentionally spread rumors. Of course Narla knows immediately, because that is the name of the game in TW. Like the rumors that Impulse is going to attack a lvl 2 territory for the past 2 weeks. Or the newest rumor that Nova is quitting the game. Obviously ploys to throw others off guard, when really spreading rumors is the oldest trick in the book.

As far as proof that Nova had said he wasnt going to bid on Narla, Nova plainly said on these forums:
    >I see Impulse v Narla this weekend blah blah

I dont really see the point of starting a fight between Impulse and Narla right now. Everyone knows Narla is the only faction that stands a chance against us, so why squash them now? Id rather leave them alone and save face for future epic TWs.

2 days later he bid on Narla. Again, another old trick. Trying to bluff and failing at it. On top of that, the Leader of Enemy just said a few posts up that Nova had made a deal with them, of neutrality, and bam, went back on it. Is that not proof?

Impulse is known to do quite a bit of trash talking themselves, WnbTank did his fair share until he was proven wrong about Narla. Here is an excerpt from the same thread:

When it doesn`t matter do we attack narnia or some smaller faction, like darksol for example, having the same outcome, in quite the same way, I`d rather wait till narnia can put up a fight, what darksol most likely can`t. We have to make smaller facs smaller, so the only lil larger ones could make TWs a competition, which it`s not atm.

Or narnia could attack, get rolled --> We actually have server, where no faction could dream of fighting impulse for some time. IJS Impulse vs Narnia would be fast one, prolly done in your 20mins, leaving narla to deal with deserters & impulse QQ how there is nobody to fight. I sleep a lot better when I can cheat myself to believe that there is actually somebody who can challenge us.

Heard there was some taste of that in DT tonight, Narnia came in with several squads, they got rolled & left, leaving few ppl to QQ in sz. In the end faction that killed most impulse members was impulse itself, cause instance was rather boring after narnia bailed, so we had to find something to keep us intrested.

Ps. I can`t believe that even our lil friend would be stupid enough to bid on us, it`s kinda sad I have to doubt that, at least I can still hear rumors of narnia invasion :(.

Pps. What comes to lil Ns post of not understanding, I tried the first known language of narnia called "brain dead", I guess I`m just not skilled at that =/.

I could go on, but I doubt anyone feels like reading a novel.

I dont mean to trash talk. Im simply pointing out the things that were said and done in the past. Im sorry if you took it the wrong way.

All of this is all just part of the TW game. Its not new, it happens on every server, on every game with a competitive edge. Its how the leaders of the factions deal with it that shows everyone else what the structure of the faction is based on.

For the record, myself and my Officers focus intensely on our own faction. If you only knew how detailed, organized and structured our guild is. Running a serious TW faction on an MMO is srs biznz, takes a lot of hard work and dedication. For me, its a full time job.

Anyway, /endwalloftext.
  • Macenza - Archosaur
    Macenza - Archosaur Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Everyone already knows that Nova plays dirty and lies. I dont think he understands that everyone is already in on it. Ive known for weeks to not trust a single word the guy says.

No offense Nova, your a cool kid. But really, you gotta shape up on the lying and false promises.

At least when I went vs Darkside, I informed their leader of my intentions in a diplomatic way. In the end, Pulse joined Narla and many of his members.

Sorry to hear about Nova's deceit towards you Mechanism.

nak i dont think ive ever red such dribble in my life, ive played pw for about 5 years and u just made me lol...

ur going on about truces on the tw map and what not? sorry to burst ur bubble but it doesnt exist, regardless of what any1 says, the only truces that exist, is if 2 or what ever guilds specificly ally up to take down a harder foe and possibly even agree to share the map if there the only ones left.

and to go by one of your lies...hmm, u or ur officers claimed that if an impulse applies to join Narla, it would be rejected, nice going, that lasted long diddnt it?

also ur dirty tactic or ur narnia spy in our guild, gzgz some more.

so as ive said in another post somewhere, both guilds have there trash talkers, there liers, and w/e, so ur not doing ur self any favours nak, u take this game to serious.
  • Lylise - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    I see lot of words, lot of trash talk, lot of **** in general, but I didnt see any SS where we had any deals or so, Aslo, I dont think we need to ask a faction before attack them, thats lol.

We dont care that much about u guys, thats why we dont know whats going on in ur GC, we dont need spys, as u guys do, thats why we need to make '' tricks'' so somehow ur spy wont work as u wished.

Anyways Im done with forums tbh, all u want is ppl to pay attention to u, Im not in need of it Nak , I hope all this attention and smartass in forum helps u when time comes, at TW :=)
  • Bun$ - Archosaur
    Bun$ - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    and to go by one of your lies...hmm, u or ur officers claimed that if an impulse applies to join Narla, it would be rejected, nice going, that lasted long diddnt it?

:/ you dont turn down any of our ex members that join if your so concerned of this "spy" you speak of then dont let anymore players from narla in and plus when that was decided when the first ex impulse players applied to narla they were interviewed closely and we've learned that not all impulse players are bad *just the ones that spam wc, and troll these forums* >:U DRAMA LLAMAS

o.o who is this spy are you sure it's a spy and if you think you have a spy maybe you should keep important information to your higher up then if you do have a spy you would have to worry about it and if you dont care that you have a spy stop talking about having a spy.... spy..... spy.... spy....... spy....
    so as ive said in another post somewhere, both guilds have there trash talkers, there liers, and w/e, so ur not doing ur self any favours nak, u take this game to serious.
    Welcome to the world of competive gaming your always going to have trash talkers no matter what you just ignor them or fight back with more words

"Heard there was some taste of that in DT tonight, Narnia came in with several squads, they got rolled & left, leaving few ppl to QQ in sz. In the end faction that killed most impulse members was impulse itself, cause instance was rather boring after narnia bailed, so we had to find something to keep us intrested."

Q_Q dont make me send my plume fish at chu again
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    nak i dont think ive ever red such dribble in my life, ive played pw for about 5 years and u just made me lol...

ur going on about truces on the tw map and what not? sorry to burst ur bubble but it doesnt exist, regardless of what any1 says, the only truces that exist, is if 2 or what ever guilds specificly ally up to take down a harder foe and possibly even agree to share the map if there the only ones left.

You obviously do not know me well. I treat this as a game, as a release. I have my own life to live outside of the game. However, I will not be called a liar in public. Where is your proof of me lying? I showed my proof that I am not.

As far as ex-Impulse not being able to apply to Narla, that was discussed as an option but never put into effect. We have roughly 10-20 ex-Impulse (I am not sure of numbers atm), all who are great players and are a huge part of our family. We treat everyone to applies equally, no matter of ex-faction, and bear no grudges.

I suggest you stop trying to turn this around on myself or Narla. Just leave this be, Ive stated my point, you have stated yours and we are done with it.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    That has got to be the most boring TW video I have ever seen in my life.

More than half the video was you walking to the other teams base. Attack maybe one person and then start walking again.

No music? lol

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Mechanism - Archosaur
    Mechanism - Archosaur Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Again, people only pick up on the one thing you say, rather than reading the post as a whole. Well, no, probably reading the post as a whole, but only actually reading the parts they wanted to hear. No drama toward Impulse, just the following, set out simpler.

BTW, DarkSoL, don't think you're all immune to Impulse, INovaI had made an agreement to leave us be, they're going to take you out too. GG Impulse.
    Simply ensuring that DarkSoL know any verbal agreement they may have had, will not last very long.

Thanks for the lulz though, enjoyed it. ... But overall, thanks for all the fun.
    A genuine message of appreciation, to thank them for a good fight.

Though I enjoyed the TW very much. I have to say that I found myself laughing at the editing of the video ... that fails to include the entire TW, notifying that their factions crystal had likewise been under attack, love it.
    This was my intended post, the use of the video as a "look at us, we'll steamroll anyone without taking damage" video, rather than an actual public record of the war, but even then, still lacking music was comical, don't blame them, but encompassing the whole would have been better.

And yes, you're right.
    Time Remaining at Victory/Defeat: 2:48:54

[Rant]
    Everyone already knows that Nova plays dirty and lies. I dont think he understands that everyone is already in on it. Ive known for weeks to not trust a single word the guy says. Sorry to hear about Nova's deceit towards you Mechanism.

Nahktuul. Nova hasn't always played dirty, he ran out of room to move, didn't want to be seen as picking on weaker factions and came for us because we'd experienced PvP TW as a faction already by this point, all the others in that same boat are across our land from them, it's unfortunate that compared to their larger amounts of higher levels, Enemy was also weak against them. But to address the point you're trying to emphasise, it isn't that big a deceit if they simply say they'll leave you be at the cost of a land, which they took to take on Asuras who disbanded in their wake and if that wasn't the cause, it has looked it to the outside world. Nova agreed, but there wasn't any form of alliance with us. Faction Leaders are and always will be under pressure from their Commissioners, it could be as simple as Impulse Commissioners were growing tired of fighting skirmishes out in the world and wanted to bid on us. There isn't anything wrong with that, because you have to keep your members happy. No Leader can rule with an iron fist and keep their faction.

What people forget or don't stop to think about, is that all the other avatars, all the other players, are human in the real world too and all of them have feelings. Nobody sets out to hurt other people or destroy the lives they build for themselves to escape for a few hours a day from the real world. If they do, they may need their heads examining. But most set out with the aim to play the game, make a few friends, have some fun and maybe gain some glory. Just something to entertain themselves with in their spare time after a long day at work. Don't immediately bash Impulse for their actions, they are human too.
    Nobody is perfect.

On that note, I have to get back to work now myself.
    Stephen, ignore anything they throw at you, I still have respect for you and believe you did what was right for your faction, at least I hope that's the only reason you would go against your own word.

[/Rant]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Riverwell - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    As for the rest, I'm kind of getting annoyed at how Enemy is responding to this. I realize that this is the first PvP match you've lost and it probably hasn't left a good feeling with you but I thought you were better than this. You've presented this image of being magnanimous in defeat and that is always something to be respected, because no one likes a sore loser. However, instead you've taken the same time to insult us in your messages, to refer to juvenile things like our "e-peens", to swear at us repeatedly, to call us "oracle noobs" and "hyper noobs" (which really only insults those who've lost to us).

Is that the only way you'll get over this? You guys did very well at this TW and of course it was heavily, heavily in our favour the entire time. You put up an excellent fight, all of impulse has been saying the same, and yet you still continue to talk this way. I'd held a lot of respect towards you after the match and slowly its being ebbed away.

So goes the banter of TW.

But seriously? I haven't really seen Enemy respond in an outrageously rude mannor. Sure, maybe a few pokes, but can you honestly say that Impulse hasn't done the same thing?
    And from what I've heard they responded pretty maliciously after winning said TW. (although please, please don't take this for truth because I wasn't actually there.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -
    Previous Enemy Executor
    Current SentineI Member
    -
    "I'm sorry, but if you cant aggro control, then you better have the gear/charm to back yourself up. And falling short of that, you simply deserve to die. It's PWI darwinism tbh." - DaKillanator - Raging Tide
  • Boofs - Archosaur
    Boofs - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    What people forget or don't stop to think about, is that all the other avatars, all the other players, are human in the real world too and all of them have feelings. Nobody sets out to hurt other people or destroy the lives they build for themselves to escape for a few hours a day from the real world. If they do, they may need their heads examining. But most set out with the aim to play the game, make a few friends, have some fun and maybe gain some glory. Just something to entertain themselves with in their spare time after a long day at work. Don't immediately bash Impulse for their actions, they are human too.
    Nobody is perfect.

I am Boofs and i approve this message, but seriously its just TW. Guilds come and go and stuff happens you dont expect. Just give it time.Its not as fun as people would think controlling the whole map. It becomes stale and people get bored and/or burnt out on having 18 defenses a week.
  • Macenza - Archosaur
    Macenza - Archosaur Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    You obviously do not know me well. I treat this as a game, as a release. I have my own life to live outside of the game. However, I will not be called a liar in public. Where is your proof of me lying? I showed my proof that I am not.

As far as ex-Impulse not being able to apply to Narla, that was discussed as an option but never put into effect. We have roughly 10-20 ex-Impulse (I am not sure of numbers atm), all who are great players and are a huge part of our family. We treat everyone to applies equally, no matter of ex-faction, and bear no grudges.

I suggest you stop trying to turn this around on myself or Narla. Just leave this be, Ive stated my point, you have stated yours and we are done with it.

ok thats fair
    thought u said u treat this as a game, yet u think ur in public when ur just a character on a game? irony.

hope i didnt get to u in any of my posts dude, remember, its just a game b:chuckle
    Nahktuul. Nova hasn't always played dirty, he ran out of room to move, didn't want to be seen as picking on weaker factions and came for us because we'd experienced PvP TW as a faction already by this point, all the others in that same boat are across our land from them, it's unfortunate that compared to their larger amounts of higher levels, Enemy was also weak against them. But to address the point you're trying to emphasise, it isn't that big a deceit if they simply say they'll leave you be at the cost of a land, which they took to take on Asuras who disbanded in their wake and if that wasn't the cause, it has looked it to the outside world. Nova agreed, but there wasn't any form of alliance with us. Faction Leaders are and always will be under pressure from their Commissioners, it could be as simple as Impulse Commissioners were growing tired of fighting skirmishes out in the world and wanted to bid on us. There isn't anything wrong with that, because you have to keep your members happy. No Leader can rule with an iron fist and keep their faction.

Nobody is perfect.

cudnt of said it any better my self, now ima ask nahk this, if we diddnt go for enemy, who do u reccomend we shud of gone for if u think going for enemy was backstabbing?
  • Riverwell - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    cudnt of said it any better my self, now ima ask nahk this, if we diddnt go for enemy, who do u reccomend we shud of gone for if u think going for enemy was backstabbing?

Tactically the move to attack Enemy made sense. What was backstabbing was the agreement we had with Impulse that you weren't going to attack (I'm assuming this is true. I can't actually testify on this point though).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -
    Previous Enemy Executor
    Current SentineI Member
    -
  • Stilled - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    There wasnt any actual backstabbing. It was a casual agreement until it was convenient to go against it. That there was not notification for the bid of our land, plainly, sucked **** and was an annoying disappointment. But what could we do? We actually fought.

And in reference to the thing about "Narnia/Narla"-- The context of which the guild actually uses their nickname was far more wholesome than how you used it. What was that about trashtalk? Dont point a finger at anyone without knowing that three more fingers will point back at you. IJS for teh record.

At any point, Enemy has learned a pretty damn valuable lesson. And in hopes that other people will take note, trust in Impulse is not something anyone should be able to give so quickly. Insofar, Narla just ends up looking like the "Good guy" of the server. I'm sorry, Impulse Director, your talk doesnt make your guild look like its doing anything to hold up some sort of standards. Its a game, yes. But as Mechanism pointed out earlier, real people are playing and are effected. Its a sad thing that it only takes a game to loosen your standards for honor and respect of your fellow man.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Lylise - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    All guilds do good and bad stuff, Belive it or not, no1 is perfect, still u guys only see on us bad stuff, not like u care about the **** that others faction do, its like hey, lets find out if impulse is doing something wrong right now. We , obviously, have trash talkers as anyother faction, but we know to apreciate others guild jobs. We LOST agaisnt Narla, did u see Any QQ from us ? we said GG and thats about it. just gonna point out 2 things and Im done :)

- Some ppl says, U guys need to learn how to lose, and accept it, but I think its even worse when ppl doesnt know how to win, and they brag, and other **** about it.

- We arent the bad guys, Neither Narnia are the good guys. I dont know why Narla wants to have '' heaven'' image , and trying to put us as '' hell '', this is not a goodies vs baddies fight, I apreciate the work Nak has been doing trying to make this look like that, but still, as I said, we arent that bad, and they arent that good.
  • Riverwell - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    All guilds do good and bad stuff, Belive it or not, no1 is perfect, still u guys only see on us bad stuff,

I don't think anyone said that Impulse is the "bad" guy and Narla is the "good" guy. Impulse might have done something distasteful, but I actually think that we're handeling that pretty maturely, no?
    not like u care about the **** that others faction do, its like hey, lets find out if impulse is doing something wrong right now.

I disagree on this point. Not much more to say.
    We , obviously, have trash talkers as anyother faction, but we know to apreciate others guild jobs. We LOST agaisnt Narla, did u see Any QQ from us ? we said GG and thats about it. just gonna point out 2 things and Im done :)

You have trash talkers? And so does any other faction?
    Realize it. I know any good sized guild will have trash talkers in in.
    I also realize there are good people in Impulse. I know this, because I've been helped by them.

- Some ppl says, U guys need to learn how to lose, and accept it, but I think its even worse when ppl doesnt know how to win, and they brag, and other **** about it.

I don't really understand where this is coming from. Maybe we need to learn to loose a little more gracefully (I'll point out for the third time in this thread that I wasn't there for this war :3) but from what I've seen of the aftermath, our faction members have acted very maturely.

And so has Impulse about winning. Unless you guys are trying to insult yourselves about how you won...I really just don't understand where this is coming from.

- We arent the bad guys, Neither Narnia are the good guys. I dont know why Narla wants to have '' heaven'' image , and trying to put us as '' hell '', this is not a goodies vs baddies fight, I apreciate the work Nak has been doing trying to make this look like that, but still, as I said, we arent that bad, and they arent that good.

See my first response.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -
    Previous Enemy Executor
    Current SentineI Member
    -