Downloading Issues

Cynbeline - Archosaur
Cynbeline - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Support Desk
Alright guys-
I played for about 3 weeks, but one thing led to another and I ended up accidentaly deleting the game. I started at the beginning and began trying to download it again. Upon doing this, I stumbled on many issues. Hope you guys can help.
The Issue: I completely download it and open the "official installer thing" (note that it takes maybe 5-6 hours to download, so I only tried a few times). Recieve error message "some files may have been lost during the download" or something like that. I either
a) click yes I want to search for lost files- I search for the files and it says I lost some from data pack A and I should re-download.
b) click no I don't want to search for lost files and the download- but then later receive an error message about the program being terminated and I have to start all over downloading.
I've been using the first download option, not the compressed file one- (I'm not a complete computer wiz and don't want to complicate this more).
I appreciate any help.
Thanks!

~Cyn
Post edited by Cynbeline - Archosaur on

Comments

• Fgaetgwet - Dreamweaver
    Fgaetgwet - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    wow consider yourself lucky when i click on the installer thing nothing happens absolutly nothing ive redownloaded 12 times now

(yes i am determined to play this game again i want to play the assasin)
This discussion has been closed.