My animal companion won't answer my summons

gondahardeodanth666
gondahardeodanth666 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
I was about to fight some monsters, and wanted to summon my animal comanion to help to help mf fight them. It wouldn't appear. I think its loyalty wbailedent to zero and my wolf bailed on me. How do I get him back or restore his loyalty? I tried feeding him, but I couldn't access his food, it was highlighted in red. What do I do?
Post edited by gondahardeodanth666 on

Comments

• Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Did it die at some point? Try casting pet revive and see if you can summon it after that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • BlazingSky - Dreamweaver
    BlazingSky - Dreamweaver Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Most pets use water. You can buy more pet food from the pet trainer. Obviously, you can't feed it if it is not summoned. If you can't summon it, it might be dead. Just use your pet resurrection skill to get it back. If a pet loses its loyalty, then you have a more serious problem. I've never let that happen, so I can't give any advice. You might just have to tame another pet.

Perfect World: The only place where farmers can get rich.
  • Zanathan - Lost City
    Zanathan - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Restoring loyalty is fairly simple, go to the pet person buy either water or the oil (water restores 10 loyalty and oil restores 100 loyalty points) the oil is more expensive but buying 10 of those gives 1k loyalty poof full loyalty again =)
  • DT - Raging Tide
    DT - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I was about to fight some monsters, and wanted to summon my animal comanion to help to help mf fight them. It wouldn't appear. I think its loyalty wbailedent to zero and my wolf bailed on me. How do I get him back or restore his loyalty? I tried feeding him, but I couldn't access his food, it was highlighted in red. What do I do?

1) Lol at your name b:chuckle
    2) Like the others said, it's probably just dead :P
    3) Click and drag the food or water into a hot-slot, and every time you think about it, feed your pet.
  • Sangodoc - Dreamweaver
    Sangodoc - Dreamweaver Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    One other comment, if you have your pet out and the food in your inventory is still red, then it's the wrong kind of food for your pet. Different pets require different kinds of food, so if your pet only eats meat, then having water or hay won't help.

Also, you might want to buy/make a tome, it will not only improve your stats, but it also means that your pet's loyalty won't go down over time. In other words, once you get its loyalty up high enough so its completely tame (which maxes its attack), you'll only have to feed it again after it gets killed (since loyalty drops when the pet dies.)