DQ items

Yarly - Harshlands
Yarly - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Chronicles
Holy Jesus ******* Christ. Whats the deal GMs? +20% not -20%!

It really doesn't matter how much you try to get me to buy more gold, I never will be able to. I'm a college student with no money. Thanks for taking away 20% of my measly amount of coins in my day. You're really on track for making this game p2p. You have only increased the disparity between the insanely rich and the "I can afford mana pots, so dont expect me to heal much" players.

Out of everybody I talked to in game today, 100% of them hate this idea. Thanks. b:bye
Post edited by Yarly - Harshlands on

Comments

• IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    you mean, they hate the patch that solved the botting quiz?
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=717042

Because the 20% reduction is not implemented yet... it is part of "things to come" such as the fish deon/sage skills.

And you really hope that PW will pay attention to the post when you not even posting accurate information?
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Yarly - Harshlands
    Yarly - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    i edited it if you were confused, it still says the exact same thing with better wording
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    i edited it if you were confused, it still says the exact same thing with better wording

Wording makes a huge difference when you trying to convince other people.....

That is much better.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • zangar1khan
    zangar1khan Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    how about this 20% price reduction and 60% drop increase b:pleased
  • Dark_Feather - Lost City
    Dark_Feather - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    .....which would kill the economy. >.>

but still, that is pretty bad. I'm in the same position as yarly.......how about we leave things as they are? *nodsnods*
    [SIGPIC]http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f365/okamime/?action=view&current=colorful.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alts:
    Shiome: Psychic 2x
    Okami_Sukino: Venomancer 3x
    Ayumi_: Assassin 0x
  • Adalynne - Sanctuary
    Adalynne - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    .....which would kill the economy. >.>

but still, that is pretty bad. I'm in the same position as yarly.......how about we leave things as they are? *nodsnods*

anniversary packs already killed the economy. then they came back disguised as lucky corals and beat the dead economy with a stick. don't even get me started on the tiger packs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you will practice being fictional for a while, you will understand that fictional characters are sometimes more real than people with bodies and heartbeats.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    tiger packs were 99% aniversery packs. almost to a T. so they rereleased them YET AGAIN..
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • VenoProwl - Raging Tide
    VenoProwl - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    WRONG THREAD. Official one ----> http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=715932 b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AriAdiemus - Archosaur:
    "Clerics heal health, they still can't heal stupid."

So true. b:surrender

8x Veno, 6x Cleric
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Yep, please use the thread that's already up for this.
This discussion has been closed.