How many will quit O.O

13»

Comments

• JollyJaguar - Sanctuary
    JollyJaguar - Sanctuary Posts: 431 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Id keep playing since I put so many time in this game im not gonna let that go to waste.

But I will be in a bad mood for about 3 months straight.
    And somehow my cat always suffers from a lack of attention when im in a bad mood.

So PWE, If you like my cat...
    You'd better not **** DQs up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Id keep playing since I put so many time in this game im not gonna let that go to waste.

But I will be in a bad mood for about 3 months straight.
    And somehow my cat always suffers from a lack of attention when im in a bad mood.

So PWE, If you like my cat...
    You'd better not **** DQs up.

My dog is offering to babysit your cat.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Mik_scorpius - Heavens Tear
    Mik_scorpius - Heavens Tear Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    everyone can merchant.....

Cetainly - but someone has to produce the coins in the first place. Merchandizing is just moving money around.
    PWI will continue - in one way or the other. I'm just glad I found a balanced server now that I enjoy - naming is illegal, but PM's are welcome.

Only reason I log in still is also just to say hi to friends.

[SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3036252001&dateline=1291402639[/SIGPIC]
  • /NiKi - Lost City
    /NiKi - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    everyone can merchant.....

depends how u look at it.
    i guess all those shops ''teles 19k'' which actually sell teles for 190k is a way of merchating for u too.
    i call it scamming ppl.
    this was just example,but thats what basically people are doing..buy cheap,sell high..right?
  • Damewort - Sanctuary
    Damewort - Sanctuary Posts: 573 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Not quitting atm. I will quit game when they implement rummored 10people squad. Though... even now I tend to do runs with 4 or 5 people squads already...

I have seen so much **** and BS since I started to play, that I think I grow up from "ragequit syndrom".
    Saw how gold prices skyrocketed, how legendary pet prices went from 25mil to 90mil, when I was missing only 10mil to get it, how most of my potential income sorces gets gimped, how ani packs came back over and over and over... 20% off for DQ items? Pretty sad for lower levels, but what to do...
    I am too close to finishing my veno to rage quit atm...

My guess is that it is their attempt to lower gold prices:
    Less money from DQ -> Smaller income -> Less money to spend on gold -> Gold prices drops
    (they just missed that those are non-stop sales what keep gold high)

Edit:
    Only sad part is that my friends keep quitting... Some rage quitted cause of Aniversary packs, some left cause he saw how much he has charged ($1.5k) and so decided to switch P2P game with comment "I can play that game for more than 4 years with the same money I wasted on PWI (F2P)"
  • chelseacraft
    chelseacraft Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I hope a lot of dead weight people quit.

You know who they are.

The sponges.

Those ungrateful people I paid for to play who can't ever be happy with anything.

I hope they ALL quit.
  • KingTank - Heavens Tear
    KingTank - Heavens Tear Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Blizzard always has a pattern, they release 3 years after announcement D3 was announced in 2008
  • FurryPawZ - Heavens Tear
    FurryPawZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Orly? you mad bro?

I am o.o......
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    We understand there are a lot of complaints about the new issue. We will discuss the issues with the developers to see if we can come to a happy resolution.
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
This discussion has been closed.