Gz Emo

_UrNightMare - Harshlands
_UrNightMare - Harshlands Posts: 42 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
gz to emo hes the first that have 2 demon bms on same the same accountb:victoryb:bye
Post edited by _UrNightMare - Harshlands on

Comments

• Scend - Harshlands
    Scend - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    pointless....

Cool story bro
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Paimage. Copy and paste Paimage into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I'm a toolbag

It feel bad for Emo, I would have never expected PW to sink this low. Change your 89 cultivation for a few bucks? This is outrageous.

I am very disappointed with this change.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    On the bright side, all those Hell Archers won't have to level another character just to reroll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • INovaI - Archosaur
    INovaI - Archosaur Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    On the bright side, i can stop being a baddie n switch to Hell. Now i dont have to reroll.

Fixed for ya brah. b:chuckleb:kiss
    People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.
  • CookieCutter - Raging Tide
    CookieCutter - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    gz to emo hes the first that have 2 demon bms on same the same accountb:victoryb:bye
    Great
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • INovaI - Archosaur
    INovaI - Archosaur Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Emo after reading this announcement: http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/9083/emoc.jpg

Lig after reading this announcement: http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/2769/ligd.jpg

b:chuckleb:bye
    People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Those are just creepy...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • CookieCutter - Raging Tide
    CookieCutter - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scend - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    If you were aiming for an insult, I think you missed the offending part
    (\__/)
  • VOid__ - Harshlands
    VOid__ - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    what a cheap **** game =/
    after i waste sleepless hours more than 200 hyper stones 1k oracles 200 mil coins..they brings a quest to change path.. good1 PW.u guys never make the ppl who playing this.keep it up more yo cheap **** works :)
    i asked b4 i start this cha whether is there anyway we can change culti. they were like.. there is NO WAY.. and right after i lvl a demon bm to 100.....
    wow jst wow
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    after i waste sleepless hours more than 200 hyper stones 1k oracles 200 mil coins..they brings a quest to change path.. good1 PW.u guys never make the ppl who playing this.keep it up more yo cheap **** works :)
    i asked b4 i start this cha whether is there anyway we can change culti. they were like.. there is NO WAY.. and right after i lvl a demon bm to 100.....
    wow jst wow

ownedb:surrender
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    wow jst wow

Yep, they owned you from the moment u dedicated too much time to the game :)
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Well, there was rumors about cult changing on the Chinese forum and stuff not long after you restarted. There was also preview in the Chinese website stating the coming of cult changing, which was translated and brought up a few times on PW's forum. I mentioned to you in one of the FCs we ran when you are about 8X, also once through PM, but I guess you missed it.
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    wow jst wow

lol WIN post. But imo you really got owned. You got owned? Yes, you got owned. Owned old school!

EDIT: btw, you got owned
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
  • VOid__ - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    what to do .. **** happens ..and i wont change ma sage BM to demon. hes good for solo HH runs b:victory
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    you just got scammed by PWI
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I heard he bought a token from BearClaw's shop for 4.7 mil cause it was supposed to be a best luck. poor emo, PWI is taking advantage of you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    wow jst wow
    dont worry, it will change the path but your all lvl 11 skills will be reset to lvl 10 so its better to lvl another bm instead of buying another set of books and kinda lose the other set
    plus look at the upcoming cn patches, the atk speed from demon spark is cut it so...
  • Vodevil - Harshlands
    Vodevil - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Paimage wrote:
    Yep, they owned you from the moment u dedicated too much MONEY to the game :)

Fixed.
  • Cerberus_ - Harshlands
    Cerberus_ - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    kenlee wrote: »
    dont worry, it will change the path but your all lvl 11 skills will be reset to lvl 10 so its better to lvl another bm instead of buying another set of books and kinda lose the other set
    plus look at the upcoming cn patches, the atk speed from demon spark is cut it so...

this made no sense at all b:surrender
    if u make a new char just to get the other culti from ur original character your going to have to buy the books for that one to. And you just payed extra to level the damn new character lol. Ur post was sort of.... nvm it WAS stupid b:laugh
  • kenlee
    edited May 2010
    so lets see, even if you dont lvl another bm you still need 2 sets of books, one sage then demon after changing path. if you have only one bm those sage books are 'wasted' while those are still there on his sage bm right now, get it? now sage bm might b decent since will come demon spark nerf, another reson to keep his sage bm.

i think your are the one afk in the head
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    so lets see, even if you dont lvl another bm you still need 2 sets of books, one sage then demon after changing path. if you have only one bm those sage books are 'wasted' while those are still there on his sage bm right now, get it? now sage bm might b decent since will come demon spark nerf, another reson to keep his sage bm.

Dont attempt to justify this oppinion you have, cause it really is dumb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scend - Harshlands
    edited May 2010

http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/6515/original/jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-demotivational-poster-1218659828.jpg
    (\__/)
  • kenlee
    edited May 2010
    not even attempting to respond to the above troll
    Dont attempt to justify this oppinion you have, cause it really is dumb.
    really? i tought you are the one who is dumb on this forum since you dont provide anything useful in this thread/forum. its really not a waste what he did imo, there will be a time when he will go back to his sage bm
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    Wreck - Harshlands Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    TBH you didn't provide anything useful either.

Kinda like the pot calling another pot black, not even a kettle, just another pot.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Stop being AFK in the head, Taboo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • kenlee
    edited May 2010
    TBH you didn't provide anything useful either.
    yeah not really b:surrender but just wanted to give emo some hope if those patches will come one day to pwi... and who knows how many changes will be in the future since fists bm's, especially demon if you are cheaper, need to be changed somehow
  • VOid__ - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Paimage wrote:

Fixed.

prove it :)
    u can ask any GM whether i CS..
    i knw its hurt to get pawn by a non CSer b:laugh
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    prove it :)
    u can ask any GM whether i CS..
    i knw its hurt to get pawn by a non CSer b:laugh

Most lvl 100s with +10 weaps and stuff claim they never CSed, though its all a big lie
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Soysaucie - Harshlands
    Soysaucie - Harshlands Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Most lvl 100s with +10 weaps and stuff claim they never CSed, though its all a big lie

soo truu lol
    ]