Dragon Quest Items lowered by 20%???

Vinat - Sanctuary
Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
edited May 2010 in General Discussion
patch preview says:

Additional Changes

The sell-to-NPC price of Dragon Quest Items lowered by 20%

ARE YOU GUYS EFFING CRAZY? people have been complaining that grinding (killing mobs) ALREADY has minimal benefit, and now this? what the hell? this is by far the stupidest change pwi has made since the re-sizing of the tideborn wings.

Comments

• Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I Q_Q'd when I read it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I forget what the reason was for PW-CN changing it, if there was one. The reason may be buried in an old topic around here when they first posted about DQ being lowered in the future.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Korg - Lost City
    Korg - Lost City Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Thats ridiculous, the drop rate while grinding already sucks as it is. Now were getting less for the items we already have trouble obtaining?

ughhhh i gotta find another game to play asap this is getting depressing b:cry
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    hows that stupid... veno can just afk grind, set pet on defensive and put weight on auto pick up

i know few of my friends doing that atm making 500-800k a night

yes it's unfair to other ppl, but i dont blame GM, its veno's fault, if u guys didnt explore the bug this wont happen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    hows that stupid... veno can just afk grind, set pet on defensive and put weight on auto pick up

i know few of my friends doing that atm making 500-800k a night

yes it's unfair to other ppl, but i dont blame GM, its veno's fault, if u guys didnt explore the bug this wont happen

Please tell me you're just trolling...
    That's not a common practice. Just because you know a few people who do it doesn't mean that the majority (or even a significant amount) of venos are doing it as well. Also, it's your responsibility to report people who do it because it IS a bannable offense.
    Venos aren't the reason the DQ prices are being lowered.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • konariraiden
    konariraiden Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Sorry, but there's a thread already on this topic, with a poll. Please continue there.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=715932
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I present to you the winner of Konari's Signature Contest...SilversMoon from Heaven's Tear!
This discussion has been closed.