Chest of coins

Esteven - Heavens Tear
Esteven - Heavens Tear Posts: 65 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Suggestion Box
Make this obsolete item into a right click to open with about 50-100k coins in them(or similar to other click to open coin boxes). Everyone already knows the current chest of coins are a waste of a Perfect hammer and thus trash.

just my 2 cents. Hope to see something changed about them. b:victory

Comments

• Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Make this obsolete item into a right click to open with about 50-100k coins in them(or similar to other click to open coin boxes). Everyone already knows the current chest of coins are a waste of a Perfect hammer and thus trash.

just my 2 cents. Hope to see something changed about them. b:victory

Won't change.

If it were to be made free with ANY amount of coin, it would destroy the economy in a matter of weeks, because people have hundreds or thousands or them. And that money comes from thin air, same as grinding.

It has already served its function as a limiter for the price of Gold and that's good. Now it's nothing but a relic of the past, waiting for it to be used again in a miraculous drop of prices or to be forgotten and left. Or possibly deleted, who knows.

But changing it in any way would be bad, other than LOWERING the amount of coins inside.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I agree that something needs to be done about these. I for one have well over 100. I would even take 100k at this point b:surrender

*mutters under breathe: Worthless things....*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous