Increasing critical rate

bkloes
bkloes Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Archer
So I am now a level 64 pure build and I am wondering what are the best ways to increase my critical percentage. Is there molds I should be looking for? items that generally have a crit bonus or dex bonus. So far I have a barbarian ring and one of the rank rings I think since both items have a plus 1....I am also working on the attendance ring as it comes with a plus 2.

Thank you guys for any suggestions
Post edited by bkloes on

Comments

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    bkloes wrote: »
    So I am now a level 64 pure build and I am wondering what are the best ways to increase my critical percentage. Is there molds I should be looking for? items that generally have a crit bonus or dex bonus. So far I have a barbarian ring and one of the rank rings I think since both items have a plus 1....I am also working on the attendance ring as it comes with a plus 2.

Thank you guys for any suggestions

At those levels the best you can hope for is to have crit on the ring and having high dex modifiers on the other ornaments / armor. The next real piece of crit gear to look forward to is the lvl 88 ring of heavenly lord which is pretty cheap these days. Other crit gear is 90+.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    The level 50 attendence ring gives 2% crit and +80 p.attk. Can't be refined though (I think the higher level ones can be refined). It's a damn nice ring for level 50 and it's free if you grab the attendence quest from the NPC next to the head hunter every day for 30 days.
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    The level 50 attendence ring gives 2% crit and +80 p.attk. Can't be refined though (I think the higher level ones can be refined). It's a damn nice ring for level 50 and it's free if you grab the attendence quest from the NPC next to the head hunter every day for 30 days.

by the time you have enough for the lvl 50 ring your 70+ anwyay. i only jsut got my 30 yesterday at 76 lol. and yes did everyday.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    by the time you have enough for the lvl 50 ring your 70+ anwyay. i only jsut got my 30 yesterday at 76 lol. and yes did everyday.

They're still pretty good rings even at 70. +80 p.attk is about the same as most rings in the 7x range give and the +2 crit is nice too. Misty forests or a 3* with good bonuses would be better but again, the attendance rings are pretty much free. I'll still replace it at 77 with a misty forest if I can get some coins together.

The thread was asking for items that boost crit though and a decent one that's also easy (if time consuming) to get are the attendance rings. If OP has been doing the attendance quest and keeping the little pages (which, I admit he might not have) then it should take less than 30 days to get a ring.
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear