Hello Is Anybody There?????
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    OK since no one said anything I come up with an ideia =)

This Sunday 11:00 AM (server hour) we could have the first NPC pk event =P

why so soon in the morning?

-Simple so europeans like me can get in and 11:00 isnt toooooo soon besides there is no tw at this time either so better chance to get more people.

Location: Eden Lothranis (cause eden is beatifull O.o and eden peace needs to be disturbed)

Level required: 89+

Event time: At least 1 hour... but who knows if it will last all day =)

Rules: No tomes, no shards, no refines and off course NO TT/Leg/purple/blue/OHT/nirvana/FCC gear. Only white gear from NPC allowed!!
    Mounts allowed, charms allowed, pots allowed and gennies allowed as well.

Special rule: Hercules and phoenix (venomancer pets) Wont be allowed.

If more than 12 players appear we could try something like squad versus squad (6 vs. 6), triple threat matchs (1 vs. 1 vs. 1), the usual 1 vs. 1 and the giant pk feast (everyone against everyone).

Dont forgget to set safety lock cause I am sure you have a high chance of turning red named, otherwise use guardian scrolls (not so worthy cause you have white gear lmao)

I really hope people can come this will be very fun and since everyone is at some way in the same lvl from his opponent its the most fair pk event you will found.

Note: If anyone use ubber gear to kill someone everyone is allowed to gank that person with ubber gear as well=) (but I hope people can contain they anger and figth as an equal)

Since not everyone visit the forum, can I ask you to advise your guild mates that usually pk for this event? You have my thanks!

And I have spoken, any coments/more ideias to pass the time will be appreciated
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
  • Shevanel - Sanctuary
    Shevanel - Sanctuary Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Thanks Domina. I've been having troubles with figuring out a time for this, and even finding time to organise it.

A reminder/note on the no herc/nix rule. Veno's CAN use pets, but have to be world mobs.

Domina, have you checked out some NPCs regarding levels 90-100 white armour? I got a chance to look in a few cities, but none were selling that high...

Also, 11am is a good time. It will be 4pm for me. Hopefully there are no TW's overlapping. I'd surely like to see some Nefarious there. See if they really got skill, or just gear :3
    Koiz - omfg my life is now complete
    Shevanel - haha oh?
    ~~~
    Koiz - i took this massive dump
    Koiz - while listening to im on a boat hahahah
    Shevanel - hahahahaha
    Shevanel - haha
    Shevanel - Oh wow

Certain levels of Boredom..
    ThaMessiah: I'd rather endlessly wack it till I shot a load that hits my ceiling than do a 3-2
    edited May 2010
    Options
    90 minuts left to start the event.

I dont know yet but, I am gonna cheack eden/hell if the NPCs sell lvl 90-100 armour, otherwise people would have to use lvl 80-90 gear

I will come with an aswer in a few minuts on this thread

On and another thing since this is an event to have fun and all that pk can contain, you guys are free to kill your guild mates, when I mean everyone against everyone fcation members were included. (I know some people cant wait to have a chance of killing guild mates or to find who is better).

OK, I didnt find any lvl 90-100 white gear in eden/hell or sandsong village (where is lvl 100+ mobs)

So this means we have to use 80-89 gear (this will be even more fair since lvels 89 will have the same gear off lvls 102).

I am going to grab some pots and some teles to increase the visitors :O, you can always buy the full NPC gear at eden.

And see you folks in a few =)
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Dont worry coming Shevanel... this event was my biggest epic fail ever...

No one come (at least on the first 20 minuts after event started) and that only shows how this server fails at pvp, Ayano was rigth and I totally agree with her... this server only deserves trolls (maybe not even trolls it deserve).

This were suposed to be a fun event... but it was only a mirror of this "boredoom" server!

If I learned something about PW yes I dam learned some stuff... never play on pve servers again!
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
  • TheDaniel - Sanctuary
    TheDaniel - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    go ahead and play on pvp servers, u'll see over 100 templars/bigps/blacknismoz walking around arch at any given time. lets see how you can have fun pking
    edited May 2010
    Options
    go ahead and play on pvp servers, u'll see over 100 templars/bigps/blacknismoz walking around arch at any given time. lets see how you can have fun pking

I mentioned I would never pick another pve server... that aplys to every game not only pw!

At least in pvp servers the good part of doing quests/grind is that we must stay alert all the times.

Besides in pvp servers there is always someone at our level... here 90% of pkrs are 90+ with ubber gears
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
  • Knullruffs - Raging Tide
    Knullruffs - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    It's a shame that a event like this didnt work out..I actully thought everyone that complained about packs/high refines would atleast show up and have fun pvping like the old days.
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    It's a shame that a event like this didnt work out..I actully thought everyone that complained about packs/high refines would atleast show up and have fun pvping like the old days.

Hm or maybe ppl don't check the forums every 5 mins... I saw u wcing before smth about "THIS SERV IS DEAD!! b:angry" & had absolutely no clue wth you were refering to. Now I check the forum & it's starting to make some sense...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shevanel - Sanctuary
    Shevanel - Sanctuary Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    aaah Domina.. god damn.

I thought you meant Next Sunday.
    When you wrote that post deciding 11am Server time, it was already like 6pm for me or something.. not sure.

Sorry Domina, We'll try again for next sunday?

If people are still interested, we need to get you to mention it to your factions, get other people interested.
    Koiz - omfg my life is now complete
    Shevanel - haha oh?
    ~~~
    Koiz - i took this massive dump
    Koiz - while listening to im on a boat hahahah
    Shevanel - hahahahaha
    Shevanel - haha
    Shevanel - Oh wow

Certain levels of Boredom..
    ThaMessiah: I'd rather endlessly wack it till I shot a load that hits my ceiling than do a 3-2
  • Ephemerai - Sanctuary
    Ephemerai - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I was having an Angel marathon =<

Plan/announce stuff like this a week in advance or so, so that people have ample time to notice + plan around it.

I'd looove to participate in the event just depends when it happens ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]