Zen Problem

Options
Simi_P - Dreamweaver
Simi_P - Dreamweaver Posts: 139 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Cash Shop Huddle
Hi!
Can someone please help me? The new charge zen screen is not working right. I bought a $20.00 Perfect World prepaid card this afternoon; I go to the charge zen screen; select the Perfect World prepaid card option, enter my code, it comes up 2000 Zen, so I click check out; it takes me to the Transfer to My wallet & there's no zen! ( It takes forever when it's processing; which I think is probably part of the problem.) Any ideas, help, anyone else having this issue?

Thanks!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Simi_P - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Ummmm....sorry I have to ask: Did you refresh the page?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Simi_P - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yep! Tried that; no deal. But thanks:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Hi!
    Can someone please help me? The new charge zen screen is not working right. I bought a $20.00 Perfect World prepaid card this afternoon; I go to the charge zen screen; select the Perfect World prepaid card option, enter my code, it comes up 2000 Zen, so I click check out; it takes me to the Transfer to My wallet & there's no zen! ( It takes forever when it's processing; which I think is probably part of the problem.) Any ideas, help, anyone else having this issue?

Thanks!

I personally just needed to hold down the Control button and press F5 to force the new version to be loaded on your PC. I advise trying that first and then try the below if you still have issues.

Please first try logging out of the website and then log back in and see if this resolves the issue for you. If not, please continue to the step below.

Please restart your web browsing session. You'll need to restart your computer after you have removed your cache/cookies for the PW website. You should be able to properly charge ZEN after your session has been cleared.

If this issue persists, you can also use an alternate web browser such as Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, or Internet Explorer.

If this is not the issue or you are still experiencing issues with the payment page, please let us know.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • Simi_P - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Hi Shnuggles,
    I still can't get the payment page to work. I talked to someone yesterday via Live Chat; and I ended up submitimg a ticket to the billing department. They seemed to think it was a problem with the card. Well, I bought another card today from a different store; and I waited 4 hours from the time I bought it to make sure that the card was activated; I cleared my browser history, etc re started my computer and it STILL just will not process. I went to the Charge Zen page; I selected the Perfect World Card option, it went to the checkout page; I entered the pin number from the card; it came up Processor Type - PWE Prepaid Card; Cost $10.00; Zen Amount 1000, Promo Zen - 0; Total - 1000 Zen.
    Everything was right; I hit "checkout" it goes to the next page to where you transfer the Zen to your wallet; & that is where the problem occurs. It keeps saying "processing" and when it finally gets done; my Zen balance is still zero and it just isn't going through. That's the best I can explain it; it will not process for some reason. I really believe that the new billing system is messed up; atleast it is for me; and it's really upsetting to me; because whether other players agree with me or not; I LOVE the whole cash shop part of the game; and now I can't do it. So you said to let you know; and I am - It's messed up & I don't know what to do. So if you have any other ideas; or whatever; I'd aprreciate whatever you can do.
    Thank you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shnuggles
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Hi Shnuggles,
    I still can't get the payment page to work. I talked to someone yesterday via Live Chat; and I ended up submitimg a ticket to the billing department. They seemed to think it was a problem with the card. Well, I bought another card today from a different store; and I waited 4 hours from the time I bought it to make sure that the card was activated; I cleared my browser history, etc re started my computer and it STILL just will not process. I went to the Charge Zen page; I selected the Perfect World Card option, it went to the checkout page; I entered the pin number from the card; it came up Processor Type - PWE Prepaid Card; Cost $10.00; Zen Amount 1000, Promo Zen - 0; Total - 1000 Zen.
    Everything was right; I hit "checkout" it goes to the next page to where you transfer the Zen to your wallet; & that is where the problem occurs. It keeps saying "processing" and when it finally gets done; my Zen balance is still zero and it just isn't going through. That's the best I can explain it; it will not process for some reason. I really believe that the new billing system is messed up; atleast it is for me; and it's really upsetting to me; because whether other players agree with me or not; I LOVE the whole cash shop part of the game; and now I can't do it. So you said to let you know; and I am - It's messed up & I don't know what to do. So if you have any other ideas; or whatever; I'd aprreciate whatever you can do.
    Thank you!

We understand that there are a few people that are having issues processing these cards but I can assure you nothing is wrong with the system. We are still receiving these cards and people are still able to process and receive these normally so this is not a company wide issue and is still only effecting a handful of people. If you have followed all of my instructions and still are not getting the cards redeemed, we just need that ticket sent to us with a full description of the issue with all of the card information to continue. From there, I can help get the issue resolved which will take some time.
    [PWE Billing]

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

-proper noun
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Soo... I have the same problem too, just found this thread after I submited a ticket with the card value & the code on the back, and all i have to say after reading the last post is

So my 20 zen will take forever to come into my wallet? b:sad I mean I've never badmouthed the bugs in this game, but when I spend real money on something like this, I would really love to get rembursed soon. I mean I know you're busy and all and I don't mean to bug but still... D: I only have one day left to play this game; friday til the next sunday I'll be out of commission since I get my wisdom teeth out.

I'd like to sell my gold by then b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • shnuggles
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Soo... I have the same problem too, just found this thread after I submited a ticket with the card value & the code on the back, and all i have to say after reading the last post is

So my 20 zen will take forever to come into my wallet? b:sad I mean I've never badmouthed the bugs in this game, but when I spend real money on something like this, I would really love to get rembursed soon. I mean I know you're busy and all and I don't mean to bug but still... D: I only have one day left to play this game; friday til the next sunday I'll be out of commission since I get my wisdom teeth out.

I'd like to sell my gold by then b:cry

Nope, issue is now resolved. Please try to redeem the card once again. If you are told that your card is "already redeemed" then you have already done what I need you to do which is send me the PIN# and account information to get the issue resolved.

Do also remember that the billing site was updated on 5/3/10 so some small issues like this are bound to happen. They just need to be found and fixed.
    [PWE Billing]

-Andrew Jackson

-proper noun
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    shnuggles wrote: »
    Nope, issue is now resolved. Please try to redeem the card once again. If you are told that your card is "already redeemed" then you have already done what I need you to do which is send me the PIN# and account information to get the issue resolved.

Do also remember that the billing site was updated on 5/3/10 so some small issues like this are bound to happen. They just need to be found and fixed.

Okay so I went to the billing site, plugged in the code for 2000 zen, andddd still says it's already redeeemed. I don't know what you mean by "then you have already done what I need you to do which is send me the PIN# and account information", does that mean I'm still going to get my zen soon? ._. I checked my wallet - No zen. Sorry to keep bugging, but like I said: this is real money I put into the game, I'd enjoy being able to use it.

Edit:
    Can't you just put 2000 zen in my account >_< ? I'm sick of reading everyone else got fixed, yet mine is still 0 zen. I'm willing to buy a new card to see if it will work, but then I'd still expect to see 4000 zen in my account rather than the new 2000 zen I bought.
    I mean nothing pisses me off in this game, I find it amazing, but please don't waste my real life money that could have been spent elsewhere.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • shnuggles
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Okay so I went to the billing site, plugged in the code for 2000 zen, andddd still says it's already redeeemed. I don't know what you mean by "then you have already done what I need you to do which is send me the PIN# and account information", does that mean I'm still going to get my zen soon? ._. I checked my wallet - No zen. Sorry to keep bugging, but like I said: this is real money I put into the game, I'd enjoy being able to use it.

Edit:
    Can't you just put 2000 zen in my account >_< ? I'm sick of reading everyone else got fixed, yet mine is still 0 zen. I'm willing to buy a new card to see if it will work, but then I'd still expect to see 4000 zen in my account rather than the new 2000 zen I bought.
    I mean nothing pisses me off in this game, I find it amazing, but please don't waste my real life money that could have been spent elsewhere.

If you sent us a ticket with the PIN number for the card having the issue, that is all you need to do at this time. We have to take this information and send it to the card processor for assistance. We cannot just add the funds to your account because we do not have all the information for your card so we do not know if the card is even allowed to be used. These issues do take time to resolve so we ask for your patience as we get this resolved. Your issue is not what the issue is that others are saying they have been resolved for. That was a different issue altogether and did not have your issue where the card was redeemed. Your money is not wasted, we just have to go through the process of getting your issue resolved and this will not be done immediately only because of the contact that has to go back and forth between ourselves and the card processor.
    [PWE Billing]

-Andrew Jackson

-proper noun
  • rakkah
    rakkah Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I bought 2000 zen but after the transaction was complete it came up with 0 zen and i kept refreshing it but it still says 0 zen
  • Zaradon - Heavens Tear
    Zaradon - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I find the PWI Billing system needs a double-check. I've been struggling on it for a while now.
    Im about to lose the motivation to play this game. Its not being taken care of, enough.

Who do you need to make it such a bomb science?

D'oh.