Doing regular.quest or Public Quest

Dicktator - Archosaur
Dicktator - Archosaur Posts: 50 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
So. until lvl 40 i did all my quests .. .i made sure i will keep everything under condrol..
With 2 BH a day and CS. i have tons of quests. ;. ofcourse im trying to do those in blue . the othere ones i dont have time .. now im lvl 60. im wondering should i still try to do reguylar quests or just to do BH and Public Quests to lvl fast?? I know that the only reason to do regular quest later will be just for reputation .. cause i will be to high lvl for drops . so.. i kind need some advise .:) thnx .b:surrender
Post edited by Dicktator - Archosaur on

Comments

• Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    If you can have a party of 6 for every Pubilc quest, then it would be smarter to do Public quest as you are graded as a whole. Everyones damage is applied together and you all get the same reward at the end, otherwise grind your quest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yindra - Sanctuary
    Yindra - Sanctuary Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Most regular quests don't give Reputation (only the ones that require you to kill bosses, and the occasional random quest in between). They'll probably expire eventually (even boss quests do).

So if you have a better way to level, go ahead.
    Slow progress, game is getting way too grindy :-( Quests I still hope to be able to do some day: FB39, General Feng