• Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i hate when ppl beg for stuff in faction chat
    and i hate when guys pretend to be girls so they can date you
    i hate when clerics ask for pay for helping you out
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Asparagus - Harshlands
    Asparagus - Harshlands Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Even though I don't play this game anymore, I will bother to post in this topic.

Something that annoyed the hell out of me were barbs who ran from the boss while tanking, thus losing agro and making the squad wipe.
    I wanna give you some good frequencies. 1710, 2.6, 2245, 3032, 400.
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    "Clerics are to heal the tank only, stop watching everyone else - If you want a more complicated class reroll something else"

~Said by an idiotic barb last night after fcc training.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    People who correct others' on their grammar in game, especially the 'your' and 'you're' corrections, which seem the silliest because if that person had typed 'ur' no one would have said a thing.

I do correct people who write ur instead of u're or u r. But that also demands on the situation, my mood and relations with that person. I don't do it while in the middle of a boss fight with my friends.

Tanks who take the time to tell DDs to "not attack before they do." Wow thanks, wouldn't have figured that one out all by myself. b:chuckle

I hate when a DD'er attacks before a tank does. You'd be surprised how often it happensb:surrender

Unhelpful guilds. (Found TONS of these)

TOTALLY!
    Kinda related: Also, my pet peeve - when a new person joins, asks for help with tons of bosses and then regular quests. After a couple of hours of helping, the person leaves, because 1 boss could not be killed, because some people just didn't have enough time to helpb:angry

Clerics who don't heal and act as a DD.

OMG, YES!

People who can't spell, then get mad at you for correcting them. (I guess they like being dumb)
    Hehhehe, so true
    "Clerics are to heal the tank only, stop watching everyone else - If you want a more complicated class reroll something else"

~Said by an idiotic barb last night after fcc training.

I wanna believe he chose the wrong wording.
    It gets on my nerves when a noobish DD'er runs forward in the dungeon while the barb is tanking some other mobs. He then obviously needs immidiate healing. Well... then the cleric who wants to be good to everyone heals the DD'er that has a couple of mobs on him by now, which in turn leaves the barb to himself and often a later squad wipe... Happened to me too many times. So to rephrase what the idiot barb said... "Focus your heal on the tanks rather than on newbs. Doing otherwise can result in a fatal situation for all. I say, it's better to let a single person die than a whole squad and the cleric as a result...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SunnyS - Lost City
    SunnyS - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Oh I have another.

Those people who ask in a demanding way or, do demand that a veno in their party has a Hercules.

Telling you some things are impossible without one, acting like it's been there since the dawn of PW and other pets are completely useless.

The pets have been around for more than a year now and TRUST me even if you don't cash shop you could have earned 4 by now.
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    when i have sum1 clicked on my screen, and then i dont realize it and i got to click them again, and i accidentally kill them :(((
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    when i have sum1 clicked on my screen, and then i dont realize it and i got to click them again, and i accidentally kill them :(((
    I'm....sorta guilty of doing that to othersb:surrender, but never went as far as 'killing' them. That's why I personally have my white name protection on with all others off. :)
    The curse of a PvP server lol.
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • SirJorge - Heavens Tear
    SirJorge - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    A few more I thought of...

• People that go afk for hours at a time, not in catshop mode, instead of simply logging off. I can understand if a sudden emergency took place but 99% of the time, they stay on while sleeping or whatever.

Usually when that happens its because they set up catshop and they sold all items.
    Then they go back into normal mode.
    Making them seem like they are just afk. b:laugh
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I just knew someone was going to say that. b:laugh

He set himself up for it. I did consider not doing it but...

Another pet peeve of mine are beggars.

Don't have coins to tele into a BH? Find a new squad. 'Ran out' of pots in the middle of a BH? Sure, I'll give you some if you pay me the NPC price. You want my equipment that I'm still using and think I'll trade it for the NPC **** you have on? Hell no. You want 100k from each squad member to cover 'repair' costs from tanking a BH39? **** you.
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • Della_Brown - Heavens Tear
    Della_Brown - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Usually when that happens its because they set up catshop and they sold all items.
    Then they go back into normal mode.
    Making them seem like they are just afk. b:laugh
    Some of us actually do just go AFK for hours at a time, occasionally coming back to check the AH and friends list. b:chuckle
    "adults on HT is an ancient myth used to scare away the kids from stealing their parents credit cards D:" - Santacruz
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'm....sorta guilty of doing that to othersb:surrender, but never went as far as 'killing' them. That's why I personally have my white name protection on with all others off. :)
    The curse of a PvP server lol.

i dont usually notice it until they're hp iz down really low :(.... and i lyke to pkayy... just not on accident, so i nevar have that protection on xD

• RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Here's another one.

People who constantly use "txt speak" all the time, sometimes making it near impossible to understand what is being said.
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Here's another one.

People who constantly use "txt speak" all the time, sometimes making it near impossible to understand what is being said.

I feel az tho that post wuzz directed to me b:surrender

• Della_Brown - Heavens Tear
    Della_Brown - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Ur rong. @ me 4sure.
    "adults on HT is an ancient myth used to scare away the kids from stealing their parents credit cards D:" - Santacruz
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

I was referring to a large majority of people on here. Aaaaaaaaaand another peeve...

On the forum, people who refuse to use punctuation marks like periods and commas when typing long posts
  • Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver
    Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Since I'm bored, here's more.

1. People crowding catshops around the Bounty Hunter. It's not like he cares what you have to sell, so spread out, already.

2. HUGE mounts. Gah. Veno mounts are the worst - admittedly, the gryphon doesn't bother me as much as some of the others. They're pretty when they're flying through the sky, but not when you're trying to turn in a BH or check out the auction. Seriously, take off your damned giant mounts. It takes five seconds to put it on, anyhow.

3. Languages. Nothing wrong with speaking your own language, but it gets really annoying when you squad people who are all friends from the same country and they insist on conversing in their own language the entire time, despite being perfectly capable of speaking English. It just seems rude, like eating in front of a starving person.

4. Fashion priced higher than it's worth. Seriously, when did the Damsel Dress end up costing 4 million coins?! Or the Steampunk Skirt being over a million?

5. The TT practice of 'banking'. By the time the tanks and cleric are done claiming stuff, all the DDers are left with are skeletons or other crappy items.

6. Quests that require you to go see about 500 different NPCs across the world. This can either mean a lot of afk flying or a lot of teleport money spent.
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Another pet peeve: People with a god complex. It's all good and well (if a bit annoying) if they're actually good at playing their class but when they fail horribly it's absolutely frustrating. Especially when their class is 'needed' for something.
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    People who blame the cleric for something they did.

People who send out random friend invites just from looking at my char.

More like people who blame the cleric for anything. Also i dont like when people insist on pulling mobs with their genie, thinking it will ge faster and safer than me pulling with my kowlin -_-.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • LadyVvall - Sanctuary
    LadyVvall - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Ungrateful jerkfaces who demand buffs instead of politely asking for them, then cry when I tell them they will get nothing until they say "Please".

Also previously mentioned jerkfaces that all but tell me "You're a cleric, you're a slave to do everything demanded of you 30 seconds BEFORE demanded!!!" b:sad I feel so abused
    I don't like people. The sooner you can accept that, the sooner we can all go on with our insignificant lives.
  • Sashera - Sanctuary
    Sashera - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Since I'm bored, here's more.

5. The TT practice of 'banking'. By the time the tanks and cleric are done claiming stuff, all the DDers are left with are skeletons or other crappy items.

IMO... the subber should get first pick, but ultimately everyone should get fair share of all the drops, I understand that the tank and the cleric are responsible for the lives of the squad, and that tanks get rediculosly high repair bills... but shouldnt the warm fuzzy feling of helping someone else be reward enough b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrLovable - Heavens Tear
    MrLovable - Heavens Tear Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    people who post on forums...lol joking uhhh people who join your squad then say brb steal your exp and kills for quests then leave...b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    and a thank you to Forsakenx for the sigb:thanks
  • __Fluffy__ - Heavens Tear
    __Fluffy__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Mobs who kill my pet too fast, and then proceed to kill me as well...

Also some ppl, Lag in arch, Venos with hercs who think thay are all that, venos with hercs who steal kills to show off how they can steal aggro, venos with hercs who walk around arch with their herc out, just so they can gloat and say "look at me, i have a herc and u dont", Venos with hercs who think they are better than everyone else because they waste like $200 on PWI when they would be fine without it, aaaaand.... Gold prices :P
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Owner\Pictures\Animated siggy.gif[/SIGPIC]
    Grey signature made by ForsakenX. Thanks!!
    Blue signature made by me! :D
  • Foxie_ - Heavens Tear
    Foxie_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ^ my sis ^^

jk...love ya sis b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Suzanne\Pictures\Class Work[/SIGPIC]
  • __Fluffy__ - Heavens Tear
    __Fluffy__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    uh huh... sure... u meany face!
    lols jk b:shy
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Owner\Pictures\Animated siggy.gif[/SIGPIC]
    Grey signature made by ForsakenX. Thanks!!
    Blue signature made by me! :D