Problem with makeover scroll

Options
Himawary - Sanctuary
Himawary - Sanctuary Posts: 76 Arc User
edited May 2010 in General Discussion
I just bought 2 gold makeover scroll to make my veno's skin a bit darker cuz she was too white .
The thing is that only the color of her face changed not her body color and it rlly sucks ! Anyone has any idea how to fix this ?
I rlly dont wanna use my other scroll to make again white tho if i dont find solution ima be
obligated to do it :(b:angryb:cry
Post edited by Himawary - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Did you try asking others around you if it looked off colored in any way? Usually it's just your computer with graphics issues, another "Oh it's just how pwi is" moment. The only way to fix graphic issues like that is "upgrade" your computer graphics?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yeah, sounds like the issues alot of us have with Tideborn colors - which is coming from our graphics cards. Ask around in-game. If everyone else see's it the same as you, then it likely was an actual **** up on the makeover end - for that you can probably submit a ticket and get a replacement makeover scroll. If some people see it the way you do, and others see it looking normal, then it's likely a graphics card issue unfortunately.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Himawary - Sanctuary
    Himawary - Sanctuary Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Did you try asking others around you if it looked off colored in any way? Usually it's just your computer with graphics issues, another "Oh it's just how pwi is" moment. The only way to fix graphic issues like that is "upgrade" your computer graphics?

My computer has best graphics , I did asked around too
    I've read its a glitch for veno foxes and pwi trying to fix it ( while adding fashion )
    So 4 gold spent for nothing thx pwi
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Submitting a ticket is all I can say to you then.
    GM's will likely refund you for your loss.
  • Korg - Lost City
    Korg - Lost City Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Question: Is your veno a Bushy Tailed Fox?
    If so then this is a looong standing bug that has yet to be resolved.