3-1

Options
Admante - Dreamweaver
Admante - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Venomancer
What lvl can herc veno being to solo 3-1? Mainly GBA's of course.
Post edited by Admante - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary Posts: 914 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Should be able to easily do it at 83+. I started tanking squad mode at 79. But just remember you need to be lvl 87 to open the door.
    >.<
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Be prepared to actualy loose money if you only soloing 3-1 for gbas, assuming regular drops (and not double drop event).

It will take you 1+ hours to solo it.
    You seem to get one gba every 3-4 runs.
    GBAs, at HT, sell for 300k-400k lately.

So, 4 hours to make 400k is 100k per hour.
    You can grind 200k an hour assuming on are only npcing the DQ without much strees.
    During those 4 hours you were running 3-1 you would had farmed/grinded 800k.

If you want to farm 3-1, I recommend a small group, 2-4 players (assuming they are your level), that will turn the run into 20 minute runs, and you will be able to do the other boss for which you dont need subs, which is an extra few hundred thousand per run. If you have 4 people you can even attempt the 4 minute boss, which drops horns and minion shell gold mat.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Admante - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    That drop rate seems abysmally low... However, I will be bringing my archer along to DD and make it shorter. Thanks for the info.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    That drop rate seems abysmally low... However, I will be bringing my archer along to DD and make it shorter. Thanks for the info.

With your archer dding as well, than you should be able to cut down the time in at least half, even 70%, if it has maxed sharptooth.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Vivi - Heavens Tear
    Vivi - Heavens Tear Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    well tt works great if you're lazy cause you just heal (kind of passive way of getting money) while grinding is active
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Im Up for Nirvana~
    Thanks Santacruz for the Signature
    theempire.ucoz.com
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    What are GBAs?
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • _Leiian_ - Heavens Tear
    _Leiian_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    from 79-80+ herc could tank it (squad mode).

Btw, if dark colluseast or deathflow atk him with the max phys and the max magical atk, and u've not the right time to heal, herc will die.
    At lvl 85, with -21 chan, it's all easy.

Btw, about drop rate...
    Yesterday dropped in 2 runs 3 gbas each run, and in the last run 5 gbas.
    Out of 2 drops.
    With a guild squad 88+ or friend, it takes about 1 hour. And after all, veno could be the main tank in split. So when dark colluseast drops 2 gbas, u could get one without spending anything. ^_^
    Just try to get the easier way to do it.

And yes, after 2x, prices are gone down. Not 300k, but 500k. Depends on how many gbas u need, and if u need them for coins or armor. If u need them for armor,buy subs and hope that u're lucky. If u need them for coins, wait that veno is 90+, so she could also dd/amp while tanking and so tt becomes fast.
  • _Leiian_ - Heavens Tear
    _Leiian_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    What are GBAs?

Giant Beast Armor.
    TT 3-1 Dark Colluseast: Null's drops. ^_^
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Btw, if dark colluseast or deathflow atk him with the max phys and the max magical atk, and u've not the right time to heal, herc will die.
    At lvl 85, with -21 chan, it's all easy.
    My experience was that at 84, your herc can survive a max mag + max phys attack (just barely). It's tough to say for sure since the damage is random, but I make a mental note of high-damage hits and 84 was when they seemed to add up to less than the herc's hp.

Aside from the mag + phys combo attack, Colluseat's (drops GBAs) attack rate seems to be rather slow so you should be able to keep your herc healed with minimal channeling. Deathflow (drops hands) does less damage, but attacks at a quicker rate. Even at 90+ I frequently have to spam heal there just to be safe. Channeling will be more important for this boss - with the level 84 heal you want enough so you can avoid a mag + phys + phys combo in between your heals.

Another thing to keep in mind is the type of weapon you have. A wand will have nice, consistent heals making this sort of thing a cake walk. A pataka or even sometimes a glaive can vary widely in their heals. So you could get unlucky and just before a mag + phys combo attack, fail to heal your herc up to full, and have the combo kill your pet.
  • Admante - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Just tried it today and it went pretty well. I had to run around for a bit because my last 3-1 was months ago and I had no idea where to go XD. Dark Collusbeast's attacks were no problem for a lvl 83 veno with average refines and -18% channeling. I could even macro venomous/heal pet on Coredash.

Thanks for the help and may this help other herc venos too :)