Supply box lev 5 for Tideborns

Kentroyven - Harshlands
Kentroyven - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
si i made a sin, was recomend to by a friend, quickly got to lev 5 did the supply box thing thag of w/e get a weapon when I notice something perculier

the requiset level for the Tideborn weapons (perfect office dagger/soulsphere) is requiset lev 10 weapon instead of the requiset lev 5 the other classes have meaning u cant use them untill your already useing ur next supply box and by the time u reach lev 10 the weapons will be useless anyways

so why is it like that? its essential *gratz on lev 5, heres a lev 10 dagger that will be obsolete by the time you can use it*

just curious for the reasons of this
Post edited by Kentroyven - Harshlands on

Comments

• Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    It isn't obsolete by level 10. In fact, there's no better weapon until level 15, if you count a crafted 3-star, or level 19 for most players, with the Dagger/Bead of Trials.

That said, it is rather interesting how the other L5 supply stash weapons are level 5, while the tideborn ones are level 10. It really doesn't matter though, as level 5-10 is so easy that it doesn't matter what you use.
  • Lyzzern - Lost City
    Lyzzern - Lost City Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Also important to notice that at Lv. 3 or 4, tideborns get a quest reward weapon while no other race does, that weapon will last until Lv. 10 when you'll be able to use the Supply weap which will last until Lv. 19/20 when you get your quest reward weapons.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2508297003&dateline=1263853257[/SIGPIC]
    Asoteric Runewolf just pwned you b:victory

(Yet another player who has quit this game :>; See you in Forsaken World)
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    For a sin - consider grabbing the bow from the supply stash, since you get quest reward daggers anyway.
  • Savini - Lost City
    Savini - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I wonder if it also has to do with the tides being the only class that don't have any choice in weapon types. Every other class can choose. Archers have xbow, bow, or slingshot, barbs have axes, poles, hammers, and so on, but assassins get daggers and psychics get spheres. No choice, so maybe they're trying to space it out for variety.lol
  • totallyclueless
    totallyclueless Posts: 5
    edited March 2012
    I am presently lvl 32 Psychic and have less than 2 hours before my sphere expires. The options from the blacksmith on buying a new one are limited..ie..not as good as the one I have..I cannot make one as I have chosen Tailor and Apoc for my manufacturing...Any ideas?
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I am presently lvl 32 Psychic and have less than 2 hours before my sphere expires. The options from the blacksmith on buying a new one are limited..ie..not as good as the one I have..I cannot make one as I have chosen Tailor and Apoc for my manufacturing...Any ideas?
    Please do not post in old threads that haven't had any replies in them for over 30 days. It's called a "necro" and it's against the forum rules. Please read the "PWI Community Forums: Rules of Conduct v1.0 - read meh!" thread.

Regarding your question, check out the Perfect World Database's list of sphere weapons. Make sure that they can be crafted, because that list includes some items that are in the game's database, but cannot actually be produced.

The level 30 Snowflake Soulsphere, which you have a chance to get from the Weapon Token II quest, is probably your best choice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)