concerning item drops

Options
Kentroyven - Harshlands
Kentroyven - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
too things I find make no sense, heres hopeing someone can explain them to me

1) I have been fighting qingzi killed him 5 times today all in squads with a lev range of 30-45 everytime he died, everytime he droped only coins
later on a friend of mine fights him with a couple lev 60-80s kills him once, he drops a mountain of items ranging from 2-3 stars

wth?

2) since reaching lev 30 i noticed there have been 2 kinds okf PK'rs people your lev looking for a challenge, and the high lev people who are the conotation of words that would most likely get be banned who pk low levs as if it was a sport

now concerning this. howcome if someone my lev area attacks me or vice versa and I kill them they never drop anything. yet a lev 80 can walk up 1hit me and walk away with half my mats? things that take days to collect
Post edited by Kentroyven - Harshlands on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    1) The way it is.

2) They could be using Safety Lock or Dolls and you (if fighting back) are Pink and have flagged meaning you have an increased drop rate upon death by another player.

See Rough Drop Rates for PK Here
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Kentroyven - Harshlands
    Kentroyven - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    2) well if thats the case then how come if someone attacks me and I kill them (happens 1-2 days) their name is pink but they never drop anything?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    2) well if thats the case then how come if someone attacks me and I kill them (happens 1-2 days) their name is pink but they never drop anything?

Luck.

It is all percentage based. You can be 100% blood red and drop nothing w/o Dolls or SL (although really rare) or be white named and drop from mobs killing you.

Before I started carrying dolls 100% of the time, I had dropped to mobs killing me and I was 100% white named.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous