ideas for better gaming

FoXyLadyRoss - Lost City
FoXyLadyRoss - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
before i get a ban lol

i recommend ideas to fix the game

#1. add a random map boss (what is that) well in other games (not to be mentioned) they have a map boss for each map ( we can do it in sections) that appears randomly at random spots where ever the most steady grinding is usually... not always. This helped kill bots, and ppl not paying attention. Make this boss extremly dangerous and highly agro. Ultimate boss with a chance at a ultimate drop NOT cash shoppable. This would create alot more grinding, alot more ppl buying dolls, charms hp and mp. THis makes money... and be fun.

#2. bring back the tournament, as well have a arena in a city or outside spot, free pvp, no drops, no shattering no nothing. a free for all that is just fun.

#3. have a random attacker for TW randomly chosen by the game, with a random enemy mob. ex. Essence owns more land so their odds of being targeted is higher. and the "army" that may randomly attack them during a TW bidding would be a pve battle. So battle field be filled with "wraith soldiers" with a few bosses that either A) they continue to attack the land owners base for a set amount of time 2 hours or B) the land owner has to take the enemy crystal out to end the battle.

either one the mobs would give exp, and random dq's to make it worth it, and fun

this would create 1)a new battle feeling 2)harder for anyone to hold all the land since u might have a TW with other guilds then a random one to 3)chance to make a little coin while doing TW

#4. Allow ppl to see their pks on line, everyones.... no reason they can't WoW does it and a few others i think. be fun to see

#5. have gms show up and do stuff... do a wraith invasion call, do a pk a gm event, do a contest like "last choas" where a dungeon is created for a quiz. The gm ask game questions u got to run to left side for answer A or run to right side for answer B. more answers u get right more of a prize u get... u answer wrong ur out.

#6. have a dungeon, where u can go in pay a fee of course and be allowed to summon "mobs/bosses" to battle like what again Last Choas. they did it by lvl selection, so u choose level 85 mobs and they would come in 5 waves which u had to survive.

My ideas to help create a better game.

Tradeness
Post edited by FoXyLadyRoss - Lost City on

Comments

• Nieka - Harshlands
    Nieka - Harshlands Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I like alot of those ideas and think it would make the game more fun and interesting. i know at some points i'll log on do dailys then log right back off because there is nothing really going on. The idea for a mass pk area is a really interesting idea it would let people test there power without worrying thhat there sl is about to go off or there gear shattering. I think that idea would help bring pvp back to the surver's it's been slowly dieing away which i think is because the surver is basically devided into 90+ or 70 and below. I beleive however there is something like your 6th idea already available in OHT i dont know the details because i havnt tried it myself, but from what i have heard you get an item that allows you to summon a boss to do battle with to get extra exp or spirit but im not really sure.

oh ya and they need to bring back the tournament, but move the exit after you lose to like i dont know the city or a SZ in general. I also love your idea of a super boss that has a chance of dropping high grade armor/weapons after you beat it. i think this would allow people who cannot or wont put money in the game to at least be on the same lvl as those who do CS. i know of a few way to get the end game gear without cash shopping such as the tournament however most of those ways are close to impossible and would take a considerable amount of time to ever get.

However i hope the GM's read your ideas and consider a few of them a game no matter how old or new can always be improve and the people who play it are the best judges of what could be changed for the better. Have fun playing and good luck in the game b:cute
  • Aradorn - Harshlands
    Aradorn - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I know what you mean, lately the game got me soo boored and im not 100.
    so i started new class but it aint helping me much, still kinda booring.
    TBH i kinda hope i wont hit 100 soon, cause then ill really have nothing to and just wont play much.

hope they bring some PVP events also, cause its hard to get decent one around here
    (and by decent i dont mean waiting in west arch for hours till something happends).

peace <3