revamping the game

FoXyLadyRoss - Lost City
FoXyLadyRoss - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Suggestion Box
before i get a ban lol

i recommend ideas to fix the game

#1. add a random map boss (what is that) well in other games (not to be mentioned) they have a map boss for each map ( we can do it in sections) that appears randomly at random spots where ever the most steady grinding is usually... not always. This helped kill bots, and ppl not paying attention. Make this boss extremly dangerous and highly agro. Ultimate boss with a chance at a ultimate drop NOT cash shoppable. This would create alot more grinding, alot more ppl buying dolls, charms hp and mp. THis makes money... and be fun.

#2. bring back the tournament, as well have a arena in a city or outside spot, free pvp, no drops, no shattering no nothing. a free for all that is just fun.

#3. have a random attacker for TW randomly chosen by the game, with a random enemy mob. ex. Essence owns more land so their odds of being targeted is higher. and the "army" that may randomly attack them during a TW bidding would be a pve battle. So battle field be filled with "wraith soldiers" with a few bosses that either A) they continue to attack the land owners base for a set amount of time 2 hours or B) the land owner has to take the enemy crystal out to end the battle.

either one the mobs would give exp, and random dq's to make it worth it, and fun

this would create 1)a new battle feeling 2)harder for anyone to hold all the land since u might have a TW with other guilds then a random one to 3)chance to make a little coin while doing TW

#4. Allow ppl to see their pks on line, everyones.... no reason they can't WoW does it and a few others i think. be fun to see

#5. have gms show up and do stuff... do a wraith invasion call, do a pk a gm event, do a contest like "last choas" where a dungeon is created for a quiz. The gm ask game questions u got to run to left side for answer A or run to right side for answer B. more answers u get right more of a prize u get... u answer wrong ur out.

#6. have a dungeon, where u can go in pay a fee of course and be allowed to summon "mobs/bosses" to battle like what again Last Choas. they did it by lvl selection, so u choose level 85 mobs and they would come in 5 waves which u had to survive.

My ideas to help create a better game.

Tradeness
Post edited by FoXyLadyRoss - Lost City on

Comments

• Luixo - Sanctuary
    Luixo - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Wraith in tw would be fun (random attacking), so would a free fun pk area :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tonttuu - Heavens Tear
    Tonttuu - Heavens Tear Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    if i was u i would check game guides and u prolly find those all of em there ding ? b:cute
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    1) World Bosses. Their loot used to be prized, now perfect shards and chrono pages aren't really all that inspiring. They should update the drops to possibly include a small chance to drop incomparable shards.

2) Yes, bring back the tournament. Also get the Archosaur Arena implemented.

3) PvE TWs are generally pretty easy... lvl 3 lands are filled with lvl 60-ish mobs. Having these random PvE attacks on held territory at random times during the non-TW week would be exciting and spontaneous.

4) Not sure what you mean, but if you mean a PvP Rankings page, they're working on a much better system that was in place. It'll happen when it happens....

5) More GM sponsored events would be nice, however coming up with ideas that is fair to everyone on a server is next to impossible. People always complain about every event, rather than thanking them for even trying.

6) It's called Rebirth. Not as many people do it except for BH.

Most of the new suggestions in the suggestion forums often state "make the reward worthwhile". The rewards of BH and MQ have completely spoiled the community into thinking that rewards should be grand like free cash shop items and end game gear and of course their wishes won't really be granted.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • _Rosaly_ - Lost City
    _Rosaly_ - Lost City Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    1) World Bosses. Their loot used to be prized, now perfect shards and chrono pages aren't really all that inspiring. They should update the drops to possibly include a small chance to drop incomparable shards.
    What she meant was a boss that spawns at random, in random areas, at random times. I know this because I noticed she and I have played the same game before. b:laugh

Kamira still gives me nightmares. b:shocked

Anyway... I like some of the ideas. 1, 2 and 3 are good. 4 is being worked on, 5 is very labor intensive and not very likely to happen due to the reason given by Michael and the fact that this game does not work with volunteer players to support events, 6 is already in place.

And please please please... do not EVER compare the two games ever again. Lets say I know the unnamed one inside and out and it is not even worth mentioning at all. PWI ftw! b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Potzi - Lost City
    Potzi - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    you do know there's a suggestion sub-forum.... which millions of suggestions that will never get implemented or read.
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Belongs here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    What she meant was a boss that spawns at random, in random areas, at random times. I know this because I noticed she and I have played the same game before. b:laugh

Yeah, I know she meant something different. I also thought Wraith Commanders at Wraith Attacks, but those aren't shouted anymore.

Most wraith attacks start and end and the few I've been to since the duke shouts were turned off only had a couple of people participating.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Nannako - Lost City
    Nannako - Lost City Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Maybe if more people voice their suggestions, developers 'might' do something?
    red letters flashing accross screen. BOB!!! eeek!
    And please please please... do not EVER compare the two games ever again. Lets say I know the unnamed one inside and out and it is not even worth mentioning at all. PWI ftw! b:dirty
    I second this!!!
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited April 2010

I third this...... and Kamira still gives me nightmares too. She always spawned on me QQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Rosaly_ - Lost City
    _Rosaly_ - Lost City Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    red letters flashing accross screen. BOB!!! eeek!
    You do know what B.O.B. stands for right?
    Biter Of Butts. b:chuckle

Anyway, nice to see you both managed to break free from the unnamed game Nannako and ElderSig! Gratz to you both! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]