Wing Trophy

Options
shootingstarvn
shootingstarvn Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
hi , I want to ask how hard it is to farm Wing Trophy robe and how long it would take
Post edited by shootingstarvn on

Comments

• WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    which one?

the wing trophy lunar glade capes can be made with gold lunar mats, but they take quite a large amount.

the other capes can be acquired via gold medals in trophy mode for respective instances. doing such takes tremendous work and effort.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • shootingstarvn
    shootingstarvn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    the robe with 2x phys add ons
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It can't be farmed.
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Magiere - Dreamweaver
    Magiere - Dreamweaver Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    IF you know the nessecary highlvls that are bored its really easy and fast to farm.

10-14,59 min each run, 9 runs = the cape.
    Give or take about 2-3hours to get it with a dedicated squad.

The moment you need longer than 15 min, the whole run became useless though, since you need the gold medal.
    Originally written by Satchiko to me regarding old spice commercial :
    Hello Perfect World. Look at your cleric, now back to me, now back to your cleric, now back to me. Sadly it isn't me. But if you stopped being a noob and started wearing sunglasses you could act like you're me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on Dreamweaver with the cleric your cleric could be like. What's in your hand, back at me. It's an inventory filled with the gear you want. Look again, the gear is now diamonds. Anything is possible with sunglasses. I'm flying on starter wings.