Lack of understanding for BM tanks

2»

Comments

• Meursault - Dreamweaver
    Meursault - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I'll never understand why most barbs insist to spam flesh ream and confuse the hell out of the cleric even when natural aggro holder can tank.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I'll never understand why most barbs insist to spam flesh ream and confuse the hell out of the cleric even when natural aggro holder can tank.
    Most barbs are complete idiots and don't realize they're not supposed to bite bosses when it's already half dead because they're late. Happens all the time in bh69 and gets them killed pretty often.

And yeah it's the same if they're there from the start... some barbs have more problems keeping agro off me than vice versa, but they still try to keep it.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    whatever makes u ding for me is pure crith axe barb ummm plz show me a bm that can
    tank all frost cos i still see ppl spamming barb as tank so they must we the idiots

ps intervail is not a cheap gear 2 max and a barb can do that 2 and sin and archer
    hell all can cos there really isnt any fist skills just need 2 spark and u own

there is alredy 1 nirvana fist barb in lost that i seen i was one we one but me
    after seing him i not gona i only want max crith rate axes 40% crith rate here i come
    b:victory
  • ShadowsWrath - Heavens Tear
    ShadowsWrath - Heavens Tear Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    ummm plz show me a bm that can
    tank all frost cos i still see ppl spamming barb as tank so they must we the idiots

LC must have bad Bm's then, cus Frost is **** easy for BM's to tank.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    The problem is agro... barbs can keep it more easily. It's called a lack of fist BMs. Hercs or certain other pets might out-DD BMs on ? bosses.

But eh I'll find out myself sooner or later, I intend to tank frost on my BM at 90+ since I'll have 2 atks/sec. I'll try and see if I can still **** agro off of people on ? bosses.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Frost bosses are easily tankable by a fist BM, all they need is to be demon path with some -int and they are good to go, even at 0 vit. The thing barbs are great for, is to gather mobs together for an AoE spike with hyper activated, not tanking bosses. That's like deciding you want to waste 10-20 more mins on that run for no reason.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.