City of Abominations

Options
Yarly - Harshlands
Yarly - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Suggestion Box
Why cant you save orbs outside of the instance? Like anyone not in the largest factions will ever be able to get enough orbs for those badges. I can participate in the event every week for years and still I will never get a badge.

I would go in with some friends that would be willing to farm them for me only, but we get separated. I would save up the orbs, but they go away when you leave. I would try to farm them alone, but I would have to somehow be in the winning room to have any chance of affording them. But if im in the winning room, that means that im in the room with the largest number of kill stealers trying to lure the bosses to their guild and away from you.

I cant imagine that any game developer would think this is a good idea. I'm going to try every week and think about how much i ****ing hate the guy who came up with this event.
Post edited by Yarly - Harshlands on

Comments

• SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    WC that you will buy badges for more than the price of 3 old book pages before the event and again after. trade your orbs for tags then for old book pages so you can make the money to buy the badges.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Riney - Raging Tide
    Riney - Raging Tide Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Honestly I say cut the randomizer out, but make the CoA ring require Number of Players x 200.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    xRiney - League of Legends. TwilightSparkle / Rarity - Path of Exile closed beta. Dark_Marine - Firefall

Proud brony.